Is healthy eating a meme?

Is healthy eating a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA
livescience.com/39578-why-some-hate-broccoli.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brussel sprouts are pretty bad if they're cooked incorrectly. Nothing to gag over, however.

to be honest they probably shouldn't have given her brussel sprouts straight up.

if she likes cheesey potatoes maybe she would've liked cheesy brocc
or fried kale chips
or corn and carrots with garlic salt

>meanwhile in america.webm

I can't imagine the stench this bitch gives off from only eating cheesy potatoes

I'll never be able to comprehend the people who eat a small side salad and nothing else.

I try that and I'm still hungry an hour later.

Because TLC requires comical overreactions of everything.

>this used to be The Learning Channel

Yes it is. Every morning for breakfast I go to McCDonald's an get two sausage burritos, a mcgriddle, three hash browns, and a large coke, then I wash that down with coffee, donuts and a half a pack of cigarettes. For lunch I make myself a whole bag of frozen french fries in my home deep fryer, then fix myself two cheese and bacon stuffed hamburgers with buttered rolls and deep fried onion straws and extra mayo. To drink I have a large extra sweet tea and two glasses of chocolate milk. For dinner I eat an 18 oz steak, with a side of butter-seared shrimp, and mashed potatoes with extra gravy. To drink I have four beers, and a shot of whisky. For desert I have a peanut butter chocolate milkshake made with cookie dough ice cream and oreos for dipping. I then end the night with a cigar, only to put on some dioterent and swig some vodka around in my mouth to clean it only to wake up and do the same thing the next day. I don't wash my clothes, don't really shower, never washed my hands, and the most exercise I do is walk up the stairs to my kitchen. I have been doing this for 13 years, and I am 6'2 and 145lbs and in the best shape of my life.

Memes aside, I love McDonalds hash browns and I'm not even sure why.

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.

Getting enough vitamins and minerals is not a meme.
Not eating too much food is not a meme.

Dieting culture is a meme.

Why are fat people so dumb?

Being fat is a bigger meme.

metabolism

>I eat salad, I eat meat, I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables

Probably at the same time tbhbhbh family computer

>Salad

youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

Nigga everything food related is a meme to Veeky Forums.

> eating what you grew up with is a meme
> trying new cuisines is a meme
> eating local is a meme
> imported food is a meme
> culinary trends are a meme
> bucking those trends is a meme
> eating cheap is a meme
> splurging on food is a meme
> trying to avoid food memes is a meme

Veeky Forums's obsession with memes is cancer. Eat what you want.

>inb4 encouraging people to eat what they want is a meme

>getting angry at memes
Nice meme

What the fuck am I looking at

Its cuz people dont know how to cook

>no salt
>no butter
>no herbs and spices

Go eat a plain chicken breast and tell me how you like meat so much

I fucking love them, but honestly, I can understand being turned off by the smell. Same with broccoli and asparagus.

Fresh vegetables dont smell bad

If theyre in a bag frozen they might have an unsettling texture

thats the price you pay

I can eat raw brussel sprouts in a salad all the time

human beings have evolved to be able to survive off of mostly anything

>there's no reason to eat healthy food any more.
>we have hospitals that can fix you if things go wrong.
>it's not 1346 any more.
?

Except those with lactose intolerance, celiac disease, and food allergies.

because you enjoy them you act like you just said i like hot runny shit

Some people have different taste bud receptors on their tongue that makes bitter things taste more bitter than they do to other people. However, the possibility exists that exposure to bitter foods will, in time, change the composition of those taste buds, reducing the perceived bitterness.

So, in essence, having the discipline to eat healthy foods, despite their perceived bitterness, will eventually allow you to overcome the bitterness. Meanwhile, eating disgusting fatty foods will probably reduce your sensitivity to disgusting fatty foods, turning you into a living land whale, like the fatty in the OP.

livescience.com/39578-why-some-hate-broccoli.html

I didn't like broccoli until I had it at a Chinese restaurant, it's been one of my top 5 vegs ever since.

Nice copypasta Ken-sama

⭐⭐/⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

θΩθ

why do people feel the need to lie on 4chins

who really thinks of you any differantly

>>that filename

I didn't like broccoli until I moved out of my parent's house and found out my dad intentionally undercooked his frozen broccoli because he liked to eat it "raw and crunchy".

Now I eat a full head of fresh steamed broccoli with some other dish several nights a week.

>le ebic I dun like memes! >:( meme
xD

>chicken breast
>not thighs
D R O P P E D

breathing is a meme you memegestic bastard

yes, those people are defective

In this post modern world of plenty nourishment has given way to nutrition and folks can't conciliate them.