Fml

Veeky Forums, WE HAVE TO COOK!

this thread is for anyone to post a cook-along,
bake-along, drink-along or OC food/drink pics, post your meals or what ever if you dont want to make or use another thread

last thread >not as smug

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1_7TxDVPSU
youtube.com/watch?v=5UKssrLusBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Butt towel for the kot
Noice

so i stepped it up a notch m8s and got the El Camino of cooking oils, not gonna lie i am pretty excited

had one of these earlier and i must say it was quite refreshing in the 9000% humidity which is houston this week

so i bought like 100 chicken wings, gonna do some wings, gonna switch it up, might farm the heck out of it dont worry about it

gonna try making fries with these little baby taters, gonna soak em not sure how theyll be but sty tuned!

gonna prep all these wings and bag some up and freeze some so feel free to relax with some beer and listen to these jams, i am a bit dickered here so this will take complete consentration

>captch was amusement parks i miss astroworld;(

>jams
youtube.com/watch?v=f1_7TxDVPSU

comfyasfug.mpeg

Ayyy kot bro nice to have you here again
>kot eased up on the smug
Understandable

Pic related is what I made today
>tfw no kot
Drinking a Westmalle triple

Are we going to become a breast feeding board next since breast milk is food?

you always post the dank jams OP, respec'

is breast feeding work safe? this may be a glitch in the matrix

so i have separates a lot of wings , got a big bag for a friends bday tomorrow and a bag to freeze and pic related, im going to grill them,..but wait..thats not all

Is that, like, casserole lasagna?

Would eat/10

i have a good amount of blackberries. cheesecake or proper pies are too troublesome to make, just eating them with just some sugar sounds like a waste, what's a decent and easy "light" use for them? i was thinking about some yogurt + hot chocolate but i don't know what's best.
they are gonna start to taste bad if we keep them in the fridge for 2 more days.

will post result if we use your suggestion.

thx, i have a for serious autistic screw obsession

ya man im not sure what that is but id eat a slab of it right now love shit like that looks gnarly

so im doing all the winglettes bone out, its tedious and frivolous i dont care they grill nicely

i learned it from an asian feller on a youtube vid that doesnt exist anymore

blackberry pancakes

make fruit sauce, put on top of a lot of stuff

roast a pork tenderloin and make a sauce with blackberries, pepper, and sage

ive never mad jam or preservatives but that could be dank, blackberry cobblerr with vanilla ice cream is straight beetus god oh my

Something I made this week from stuff in the cupboard. Crushed animal crackers mixed with cinnamon, brown sugar and melted butter for a crust, filled with a can of apple pie filling and topped with melted butterscotch chips.

Well it is lasagna indeed, and it was made in a casserole-type receptacle, but desu i don't know in what else I could make it

It has baked aubergine between layers, and a bunch of sauce made with mushrooms, onions, garlic, and seasonings

Topped with old-ish cheese

Need more kot in the thread OP

Making Pasta alla Norma today, prepared the sauce already. Just have to cook the pasta now, add my grated pecorino romano and feta mixture, some basil, and I'm good to go.

It has already been established I must eat mayo with every meal

Are you simply sara?

>cutting vegetables on the meat side

You madman!

>El Camino of cooking oils
what does this mean

Popular with individuals of African descent, perhaps.

Peanuts are big in West African cuisine.

lowkey dab rig

accessories

was pretty decent got that itis

Nice butterflied wings for even cooking?

You know kot bro, I'm kinda starting to be a lil bit jealous of your living establishment
>smug kot
>cool bbq grill
>all dem fancy spices and such
>fancy ass stove
Next thing you know you got a smokin' hot smug wife to go with the kot too

Tell us about yourself kotbro

ayyyy fellow Houston fag let me come over and feed ur cat treats

Is that your busted ass Cherokee you never changed the spare off of?

there is really no reason to do it besides being a try hard sorry

lol thx but the cats stolen, the grill was $60 on craigslist, them spices are worth like $5 collectively, stove is electric i just clean it frequently, no wife im married to the game ya heard

i am from houston, i am uneducated, i am a sagitarius, i live in the ghetto, i do not own a console newer than n64 or dreamcast, i will bet money on my tetris skillz against anybody you can find, I slept till 5pm today, this election I am voting for Gary Busey

no but id chief a rillo with her and eat macaroni salad

call the police i have no fucks to give

it is like calling something "the cadilac of___" but cadilacs are garbage compared to a decent el camino cmon yall

my cats are very bland they wont eat treats

i only ride 2 wheeled vehicles, i was hoofin it there

>>not as smug
But still a cutie patty

awww, teenage slut and her babies are cute

m8s tonight has been a hot mess i think this pic of my favorite glass broken can be the theme

it is my friends birthday

so not a lot of pics but ok

its my friends birthday, we been freinds for like 17 years were old, we started it out by getting drunk as fuck, we were gonna go eat at a place around the corner, we decide to have a walk and talk and drink more beer

place is shut down permanantly we are like shit, take a new rout by fast food, right before we get there a fucking giant dog starts charging us we are like whoa bro, damn dog gets hit by a car flies like 20 ft right in front of us, shit was heavy my friends a dog nerd he was really fucked up by this, dog supposedly id alive but yeah leashes mufuggas do you have em

so at my friends bday request i made hot wings and fries

>fml oc/cat
best of the board

always lurking, OP

thank u sir/ma'am

>this cheeto took a lickin'

I'm here just for the cat.

so pretty much i fried everything and the rest is condiments nothing to see here, so ill spare u, this pic represents me frying shit in batches like 8 times

OP do you cook for yourself only? Do you do all the cleaning up too?

so yeah my friend wanted his tossed in bbq sauce so mine were done in the leftover bbq and i added some franks, spicy garlic mayo for fries

my friend was drunk so i had him eat his fries with spicy banana sauce he loved it lol

yes m80 myself or sometimes other humans, and yes i always clean i could never trust anyone else to do it right

OP give us more cat!

Yeee kot
From here on out, will be called "humble cat", as opposed to the former smug cat

Happy bday to your bud user

the mom moved all the kittens yesterday, hopefully she found a nice place, well see when it starts storming soon if she starts bringing them all back

gotta clean the fuel system on my bike so crackin a dirty mans beer

kek

Patti looks sad

OP is English your first language

>posts alcoholic beverages in almost every picture
you can figure this out user

OP please for the love of god tell me that i can find this shit without chops??? its dope

she is in box operator mode, she is far from sad m80

yes I speak english, taco truck spanish and internet

not sure what implying

sorry bro thats just a compilation of other peoples songs chopped and screwed by DJ Candlestick and hosted by OG Ron C, if you like it slow but not chopped youd have to do it yourself, give it a shot for a while it may grow on u

k so this has nothing to do what ill be eating tonight, but it has to do with a recipe for tomorrow that a bit of prep, and also involves learning how to dismember this chicken in front of its children

first tho i need to clean my kitchen and drink a whole bottle of tequila

youre the Best poster on Veeky Forums and probably the Best texan of all time next to DJ Screw. Thanks, OP. Keep doing ur thing.

OP, why do you have life, when you have a home, a loving pet, and money for food, and internet?

hate*

thx

i dont m8

But you start every thread with "fml".

i cleaned the heck out of this heffer

at this point it is for people to filter out the threadif they want i guess

so i nailed it almost, thanks to chef john, kinda murked the breasts but ill make nuggers or something with them anyways

saved the excess skin for something later ad saved the carcass and stuff and imma try to make stock or something later for the first time, to freeze

putting the wings, thighs and legs in some salt and into the fridge till later

This looks like my cat, except that cat isn't as fucking fat and isn't in heat half the time.

I didn't cook this

>strip mall Chinese wonton

2.80 a qt

lol patti needs to hit the gym

man that looks just like some i used to get, was good

so Im putting these chicken in some buttermilk, pickle brine, louisiana hot sauce and a egg to marinade till laterI am trying to follow a recipe to as exact as possible

>man that looks just like some i used to get, was good

It's great in winter. A little vodka and a cup of that and you can shovel snow for hours

>bonus pic

kittehs opening eyes and not sure they like what they see

looks like ornstein

it is be dat time m90s

Tonight I will be attempting Nashville Hot Chicken, I will be following the recipe of the beloved Chef John as accurately as possible with a few minute exceptions, and I'll be dickered boys.

i believe in you op

i bought some blue cheese a couple weeks ago for some sandwiches but most of it is left and i don't know what to do with it

peel a few layers of sin off these buggers
the recipe

>the recipe
youtube.com/watch?v=5UKssrLusBo

ill also be making garic mash some sprouts and a salad with some dressing i will be starting on shortly

thx amigo

put it on a burger or a steak or make dressing for wings or eat it raw i friggin love pontent cheese but potent cheese dont love me:(

>dem garlics

the original taters i planned to use were already resembling mashed taters so i grabbed some trusty rusties

Your doing gods work op

i like your kitchen and lighting user

if your a bachelor like myself you make a lot of "salads for 1" so this'll due

time to make the nashville sauce shit a shit ton of spices

also this god tier spice

>if your a bachelor like myself

with your cooking skills you can easily get a woman to feed that can suck your sausage in return.

>shit a shit ton of spices

i c wut u dud thar

is that a weed grinder ontop of the black pepper?

>>himalayan pink salt

well played, sir

also whats the white stuff in the small glass ampule? MSG?

It's cocaine you knob

is pink salt i crashed with a hammer

Threads are always mad comfy op. I'm just like you but instead of a kot I have a doggo, instead of beer I drink hard liquor every day, and instead I'm not the best cook but I try. I love cooking for myself because no one complains.

damn them fries look good

made some oatrolls for today and tomorrow's lunch

Never post that picture of Hope Solo ever again.

Fellow Houstonian here, last night's dinner.

>Spanish rice
Overcooked, too much liquid. Flavor was fantastic, though.
>Jalapeno poppers
Bacon + Jalapeno + Cheese, addictive as hell
>Stuffed Cod
No money shot, but these were small portions of cod stuffed with real crab meat, garlic, and dusted with cajun seasonings. 8/10, slightly overcooked.
>Borracho beans
Not shown. Pinto and red beans slow cooked in Shiner Bock and stock, with various veggies and species. Inspired by HEB's canned offering which is actually really good.

srry fell asleep last night, it was good but the sauce was not great was just liquid cayenne

beautiful

>just liquid cayenne
Are you implying that's a bad thing?

Also, I can't help but notice that yours doesn't have that vibrant red glow that the hot chicken I see has.

Those look really good. I've never baked bread before, do you have a recipe?

Good job op, I want to try that now

Nice thread op.
Made this with a bunch of leftover steamed vegs on a lazy weekend. Shit was cash

And she appeared later that day from nowhere. I don't think she is a stray, went everywhere and was comfortable around everyone in the shared house.

2 cups water
1/4 cup honey
1,5oz yeast
2 cups OATS
Half tablespoon of Salt
3-4 cups of sourdough flour

Mix the yeast into warm water with honey, mix well and add oats. Let it sit for about 30min covered, then gradually mix in flours, salt and butter. Knead into breadrolls, flour them and let them sit for 10 minutes more, covered. Bake in 440f(225c) for about 20mins or until they shound hollow then tapping the bottom with your finger.

Let them cool a bit before enjoying them with butter and your favorite warm beverage. Comfy as fuck.