Vechain Node Holders

Those of you with 10k nodes, what are you doing now?

I have 75% of my stack in 10k VEN. Tempted to sell half of it to try to ride some moon missions (or whatever the bear market equivalent is now).

But im also too scared it's just going to start going nuts... Because let's face it, that's what happens 80% of the time you sell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/76IPkJM_Egg
youtu.be/j013PkHF1ns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dump it . it's going nowhere for a few months

I sold and it still pumping lol. I don't think VEN will do anything unless theres big news. Ven will probably be around $4-7 til May.

2 days after neo rebrand dump it mooned. Just a thought.

holding for a year+ for tax purposes and buying dips in the 3-4 range if they happen more

Go jerk off, spend time with family, go boarding, get ripped, come back in June and run your node. Come back in a year, take your ridiculous profits, buy a house, sell your Thor, buy more VET, leave for a year. Rinse, repeat.

Eh it's bounced around from 48k to 50k all day. Will prob dump again.

But as down on Vechain as everyone is now, as soon as a bull market hits, it's gonna be one of the first few to blast off. That's really the only thing keeping me from selling now....

I want to do that but I miss the thrill of the chase lol. I should find a new hobby.

Welp i cashed into fiat.im gonna wait on the sidelines for a bit, find the right alt coin.

Lol, it goes up 15 cents as soon as you sell.

Ive been making some tough choices on diversity. Im all in on ven. Well 95% and its done me well since dec.

But reality is that i think June is our next goal with some announcement sprinkled inberween.

I am gonna try flip my node with promising coins and buy back in later.

It all depends on what btc does. The sat value is all that matters.

Interesting. Thanks for the reply.

Doing nothing. Market is shit and I doubt I can compensate for the tax hit by trading. I'll wait until mainnet and see then. This is still the best opportunity crypto has to offer as of now.

Bitocean and circles reccent development is extremely bullish flr ven but most miss it. Its not priced in but sooner or later it will be and i think before mainnet arrives.

Just make sure you really believe in what you move into.

This.

Also big DNV GL VECHAIN TOKYO ANNOUNCMENT IN A WEEK

Lol tax hit. Pay taxes on fiat -> crypto unless you are dealing with huge sums.

If you're tempted to sell then sorry you deserve to be fucking poor. This coin literally has the largest partnerships in the entire crypto space right now outside of ETH. Muh partnerships muh billion dollar partnerships. Fucking hell, I told you to hold ETH at $30 biz..

>YOU WANT TO NOW DUMP THIS FUCKING MOONSHOT WAITING TO HAPPEN ONCE ANY OF THE PARTNERS ACTUALLY ROLL OUT THE TECH HOLY FUCK YOU DONT DESERVE MONEY FUCKING WOJAKS LOLLERCOPTER

Btw dnvgl is not exclusive ven partnership. Please remember this. Rumours of iota partnering are arising

Relax. We aint exiting. We sre flipping to come back with bigger positions

>AND I WILL YELL SOME MORE AT YOU FAGGOTS

>>>>>BUY FUCKING $DTA RIGHT FUCKING NOW HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>DTA
why

lol they had one meeting with them yesterday and DNV GL gonna fucking cuck the shit out of them then VEN will overtake IOTA in marketcap

You'd know why if you just DYOR for 2 mins. You should have this tingly feeling in your lil pepe after visiting their website. But let me tell you this... you will have a fucking raging boner for 2 weeks straight if I told you what's being announced soon.

wow , impressed by site. but still not convinced. how would you know this news sir spill it

youtu.be/76IPkJM_Egg

Elaborate. Whats so good about DTA

NANO rebranded and went through the bitgrail theft, and it doubled a week after all that. Just hold on to it, it’ll hit 9 soon.

Iota is not even a block chain. If dnv gl partners with them it would be for a different use case than Vechain.

youtu.be/j013PkHF1ns

I have fucked up one too many times selling right before a major moon mission. Im not fucking selling. I'm either riding this to the moon or will go down with this ship.

what moon missions? we're in a bear market. the only 3 coins worth holding are ven, omg, and link. none of them have an imminent moon mission coming except maybe chainlink during sxsw.

good luck with that buddy

Still holding. It only makes up for about 20% of my portfolio so I'm still able to trade shitcoins daily for my fix. NEO, VEN and DRGN are my long term projects this year. I hold long. Rest of the cash is for daily fun.

At least we know once the dust settles they will be added to Poloniex with Jim Breyer being a Circle Investor

Lu said VeChain is currently in talks with AliBaba, Tesla and IBM, and that new partnerships will likely be announced next week.

not just added but an entire physical goods exchange direct USD/VET pairing and VET/to other shitcoin pairings.

“We’re going to keep the Coca-Cola Kid busy,” Lu said, referring to VeChain’s semi-official Twitter guerrilla marketer. “I fully intend to have the cryptic little bastard develop carpal-tunnel syndrome by late March.”

Lu said if all goes well, VeChain will announce a total of 5,700 high-level partnerships this year — a testament to the project’s innovative technological approach and real world utility.

sauce?