Soooo fuckin comfy

Soooo fuckin comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CryptoMedicated
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

better start selling soon

>selling omg before staking in q2
Enjoy missing the moon mission while your dumbass is stuck holding btc/eth/thether/fiat

Retard alert

Pepe’s preferred token

took a chance and dumped half of my ETH stack in at $13 feeling mega comfy

FOMO in now @ ~185 sats OR wait for price consolidation to add more?

It's not even ATH in sats.

I still like it alot though!

>Soooo fuckin comfy

If it goes to $100 I will buy my pepe plush a OMG blanket

Time for a quick short and if btc breaks to the upside you will regret being in any alt.

>its still pumping
No one is talking about it on this board. perfect time to accumulate more.

It needs to slow down Im not done accumulating

What will I be able to buy with my 7.75 OMG this time next year?

Only comfy if you are all in on Link.

Rent for the month?

I just sold them at barely under 195K to accumulate on the incoming drop. Will have 8 OMG if all goes as planned.

consolidation. i've been burned one too many times FOMO'ing. bizonacci's bog videos are real

If the market goes back down and I try to gain some more omg do I sell into eth or BTC tether? Does it matter? Thanks.

>watching this coin since 0.0016 waiting for a dip

DO I FUCKING FOMO NOW???

woah there big boy

wait till $30 and sell. Then move into bitcoin for its upcoming pump in the spring. This is what I am doing with a portion of my OMG. You have to play it safe with an amount that small.

I think you might have to Fomo into this coin if it breaks into $21. Will rip upwards towards $30 by first week of march if it does

I have 4000 omg. Will I make it?

went all in back in August and I have 850 OMG. i do wish i could keep accumulating but i'm comfy.

this token is either going to $500 or staying at $20 forever. either way i'm in profits.

I'm actually shocked there hasn't been any shill threads talking about it apart from this one. LINK and VEN threads still dominating the board.

All is going according to plan. My algo is about to trigger.

Wheres that nigger gone who called OMG a scam?

Problem is I don't want to sell it. Im too emotionally invested in OMG and holding until I don't believe in the progress. I spent a lot of time researching before jumping in the game. I'll probably have to start adding 25% of my additional funds into another project just for that reason.

twitter.com/CryptoMedicated

also el oh el he's shilling OMG now

wait for it to pull back. I cant imagine it will move a whole lot until plasma and that could be a few months out still. no rush.

too bad you need 4,000 OMG to make it

0.0018 is the new resistance.

what’s ur. ROI since last Sept again oh 0 oh ya comfy whAt u mean is coma

anyone selling OMG before $200 is retarded

Thanks user, that's what I was thinking. Looking to add a significant portion to my stack but at ~.00185 I won't acquire enough to hit my goal of 1k OMG.

kys newfag