Is it a scam?

im still hodling. desu i dont know but seems promising if they deliver. i pretty much assume whatever i put in is either going to $0 or $10

the only reason i hold this shit still is because im okay with gambling and im not a bitch about losing money
90% chance its a scam, but I feel like theyve put too much work in, even if its a scam, for this whole thing to not have one more good run left. there's definitely some whales/market makers who could probably make a pnd happen easily

The reason I'm out is because there is a bot constantly dumping xby every 10-30 minutes on Cryptopia. It's way too fishy, something is wrong

no shit

And mind you, this has been going on for months.

They haven't proved nothing yet. They offered 1 million x-fuel if someone can hack the code but they haven't released it. Red flag. As far as I'm concerned its using the btc code

that would be the devs bot

oh look its biz fudding xby again, what a surprise

how do you know there's a bot dumping?

It's sad to see you so naive. It's not fud when it's real

I've held this coin for 3 months now. I noticed it around a month and half ago. I don't know how long it's been doing this though. Go see for yourself now. On cryptopia if you don't believe me. Look at how much has been dumped. Price was at 1700 when the bot dumped

Oh look it's all the internet fudding xby for a year or two.

It dumped from 1700 to 1618. Eyeball estimation, seems like it's around 3btc dump this time.

What if xby was oldfags tron and you fell for it?

I'm asking how do you know it's a "constant dump bot" and not a legit trader?

Anonym dev, patent is used as excuse for dev to dump their coins, "10000 tx/s" and "incredible code" you can't see because you know "secret". Worse than Bitconnect. Lost so much on that shitcoin, Greed can make you lose alot.

My guess is as good as yours. Bot or trader, an entity has been dumping this for months

how did you lose anything? if it's an exit scam you still have time to exit

you didn't understand my question, how do you know that this alleged bot is in constant dump mode and not for example selling and rebuying lower aka trading?

Bro, I have been watching this for months. Trust me when I say this, something is dumping and not buying. If you don't believe me then watch it for yourself, make your own observation. I have no reason to fud, I'm out of this project and will stay out for this specific reason.

If you can find an old Veeky Forums xby thread, I think around 2-4 weeks ago, I made the same comment about dumping. I am not making this up I swear

Discord mod are liked dogs, banning any valid criticism, they have no idea about the tech, don't know anything about the devs, they couldn't even answer where the patent is registered ? It's a cult, cut your losses brotha.

I bought when it was cheap af like last year around 240sats I think. Made more than enough money back on it.

Holding onto this to see if it crits.