Well/ck/?

Well/ck/?

I mean, you're basically turning the sauce into ghetto ketchup, so it probably works if you're used to ghetto ship.

shit*

That's disgusting

I add a very small amount. The tomato puree I add is fairly bitter tasting, so a small amount (and I mean a small amount) of sugar just lifts it slightly.

L ol l

Fucking fresh tomato sauce is altready sweet, sometimes even too much but it depends on the tomaoes, why the fuck would you put sugar in it? Fuckin people ruining pasta.

Niggers gonna nig, what else is new

>Nigs gunna nig

Fucking kek

Only if you have good tomatoes, which aren't always available depending on season and location.

Such as le ghetto

>not liking finest milksteak with extra jelly beans
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT DENNIS

A bit of sugar when your tomatoes aren't that good
That said that pic made my teeth hurt just by looking at it

This is the type of shit that makes me feel glad about people dieing in happenings.

A little bit of sugar helps even the finest tomatoes.

It shouldn't be bitter. If anything, it should be a little sour, and that's what you wanna counter with sugar.
Maybe it's bitter because you are a cheap fuck living in a shitty place with shitty food.

>Work in group home with kids
>Cook dinner
>Black kids always saying I need to add sugar to shit that doesn't call for it
>"Das wut my mom does."

People have been saying that for around ten years now. Keep up with the memes Charlie

I always put some into my noodle water, does that count?

Yeah ! Excellent idea ! lets add cancer to my spaghetti that already look like cancer.

It suddenly feels like my pancreas is not producing enough insulin over here.

Fucking Muricans

I think this is a better way to do it but generally there's no need to distort the flavor of the tomatoes. It's overall better without the stuff.

Am I the only one who thought the thumbnail looked like chicken fried steak with white gravy?