This shit is an abomination. It's good for sandwiches and nothing else. Fucking foam...

This shit is an abomination. It's good for sandwiches and nothing else. Fucking foam. Grew up in a poor white trash family and this was the only bread we were allowed to eat
>can't we get bakery bread?
>don't be thinkin' ur ass is fancy

White sliced bread is more expensive than a homemade loaf of decent bread

I've tried telling my mom that. She doesn't have the time,despite laying in bed all day.
She'll spend like 2.89 on foam bread at a gas station,but throw a fit if I buy bakery bread for the same price.

What's wrong with pain de mie? My butler used to make the most incredible tapas with it.

my mom would use it for EVERYTHING

Buy brown bread

what about bread and butter pudding?

>babby still lives with mummy

My dad used to buy shitty presliced bread and ONLY canned vegetables, and would overcook all the meat because germs or whatever shit. So growing up I thought I hated bread, meat, and veg until I tried some out.

Good bakery bread especially warmed up is delicious. I never buy presliced, ever. Fuck I just did a roadtrip and bought a good loaf and just cut slices with a camping knife (pic related, solid reliable hunk of steel that has served me well for years.) Canned veg are garbage. I buy fresh, sometimes frozen. I'd rather starve than eat canned veg ever again. It tastes like preservatives and dog food and sad mush. And I always take my red meat rare. Damn juicy and delicious. He used to insist on buying and using paper plates for most all meals, too. Even though we had proper plates (cheap ones) and the paper actually cost money per use. But he'd scrimp ten cents and not get frozen rather than canned veg. What an asshole. Now I'm on my own and I eat good fucking food. Fucking white trash families man...

god you're insufferable

Nice blog faggot

You're doing god's work, user
Look at this white trash hamgalaxy butthurt

Samefag

What the fuck is wrong with you

No, and not in the acetic acid thread either

Try to cope with the fact that your superiors are here to teach you what's wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with you, so we'll be at this for a while

Nice photoshop bro

You white trash are awful asspained. Go home and eat kraft dinner off a paper plate.

see

inb4 you accuse us of being one person posting from two different computers to make the photoshopping faster

All the chemicals in your food are making you paranoid, user

Not sure where you get this from. 20 ounce loaf of shitty soft white bread is never more than 79 cents at my store. The problem is you do your grocery shopping at gas stations.
How are you so angry at extremely inexpensive white bread? You know there are recipes where the bread is NOT the star of the show, it is supposed to fade into the background as nothing. The flavorless, sponge-like texture is very deliberate, not a mistake. Its not delicious on its own, but it has an important role to play in the spectrum of cooking, and you're just too stupid to recognize the "when" and the "why". You have just demonstrated your stupidity with great efficacy, well done.
Okay! Now its your turn to call me names. Go on, I'm waiting.

Removing the (You) is pretty easy to do but you already knew that

samefag

foam squares are good for croutons, sandwiches, grilled cheeses and breadcrumbs

all (me)

>actually photoshopping it

you know you can just inspect element and change it flawlessly?

sorry trashboy, you can take the trash out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the trash

You realize you can just edit html in the browser, right?

You're getting pretty desperate, trailer boy

It's a fact, retard. I'm not even the same one you were replying to and I don't care about your argument, but whatever "evidence" you think you've presented is meaningless because it can still be fake.

I have yet to see someone fake a gif of refreshing the page and it keeping the (You)s

would involve some fuckery for sure, like some sort of filter in adblock I would suppose

Would be straight-forward enough to do in a script with greasemonkey or something like that. I don't know that anyone would put that much effort into faking something that stupid though.

Okay, so shitty bread is $.79 for a loaf? Big old sack of flour is like $2.39 for minumum five big loaves of delicious, filling bread, even if you include the $2 packet of yeast that lasts at least as long as the flour. Homemade still comes out on top, and always will.

My gfs mom is like that, im sorry user

>He used to insist on buying and using paper plates for most all meals
>cringe.jpg

No idea why you autists are bagging on this post, likely cause they're all NEET's and can't stand seeing someone not being as helpless as them

>become obsessed with making my own rye bread
>two slices of this shit will fill you up all morning long
>break down and buy a loaf of grocery store "whole wheat" bread for sandwiches
>eat two slices for breakfast with butter and jam and tea
>literally 10 minutes later I'm still fucking hungry like I never ate anything at all

>How are you so angry at extremely inexpensive white bread?
mild kek

>The flavorless, sponge-like texture is very deliberate, not a mistake.

no its literally fucking foam. it has no suitable application anywhere or anytime. it was created as the cheapest possible means of keeping together the cheapest format of sustainable food, sandwiches.

that's because its not bread, its fucking foam with crust

not OP by the way ^.^

>user gets all DIY for a week than returns to disillusionment with life by realizing everything's easier if you just fucking buy it and not make a goddamn blacksmith's apprentice-tier day-long slave labor bread factory out of your one day off

Actually I've gone two weeks without cooking anything but daily rice because I've been eating leftovers. Huge thing of red beans, two loaves of pure rye. It takes time to work through a loaf of bread that weighs almost a kilogram. I got the store bread because classes started up again and I needed something that I could eat for lunch without a microwave to heat up. Turns out it's shit so I've gone full weeb and started making fucking onigiri for lunch every day instead.

The 100% whole wheat version of this is not bad at all