m.youtube.com/user/RickyShoreSings
youtube.com/watch?v=zmYrdMKC-d4
youtube.com/watch?v=prb2chQUHdU
youtube.com/watch?v=yO3kNLEVNuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Screenshot 43

What is this garbage?

i have hardly ever heard of any of these books apart from game of thrones

are these the sort of books that vacuous american teenagers usually read?

bunch of special snowflake pseuds who call themselves "booktubers," show off their books, "review" books (basically showing off), do other cancerous shit like thinking they're smart because they read Harry Potter, etc.

I saw one review where the woman said she couldn't get through Wind-Up Bird Chronicle because it was too slow but she reviewed it anyway.

Generally American teenagers don't read unless they're female and want to appear smart. At least that's how my high school experience went. I met one male who read similar cancer (generic fantasy shit) also in an attempt to seem smart and nerdy. Of course, there are probably a few patricians who don't read in public so we don't notice them, but they're even if that's the case, they're still extremely rare.

I liked the random Virginia Woolf out of nowhere, next to trashy romance novels.

>show off their books, "review" books (basically showing off), do other cancerous shit like thinking they're smart because they read Harry Potter, etc.
how is this different from Veeky Forums's bookshelf threads?

It's not, most of Veeky Forums is just as bad as this, just in a different way. Actually, it's slightly different in that it's usually done in order to receive recommendations, but it's still usually just ostentatious trash.

None of those have been opened. That looks like a library.

Not to defend those shitty threads, but for the most part people don't spend twenty minutes talking about how all of their books make them great. They post their books and leave. Everything else is implicit. With these kinds of videos, it's still masturbatory, but it's prolonged and overt.

she's just sharing her quirky love of great books with the world

look at all the books she's read she's clearly smarter than you what do you know

:^)

hey bloodmeridian YouTube guy here. would you all like a tour of my library? well I don't give a fuck if you would or not I'm gonna do one. just you wait and see.

i wonder what it is like to have no personality of my own

What do teenagers in other countries read?

Nice.

> tone deaf singing in first 6 seconds

I can't finish this.

> it's all exclusively YA fiction, low-tier genre fiction, trashy erotica, coffee-book table books, unopened books, boon & mills-tier romance shit, books solely for aesthetic purposes, etc.
> no sign of any classics ever, not even any high school-tier books commonly popular with girls

> obnoxious commentary and annoying singing

> "I was travelling Europe at the timeā€¦"
> "it just needs a Bookstagram"
> she ACTUALLY tries to climb the bookshelf and is surprised that she breaks it

This is embarrassing. Some people are genuinely insufferable.

>she ACTUALLY tries to climb the bookshelf and is surprised that she breaks it
kek

5:30

> she ACTUALLY tries to climb the bookshelf and is surprised that she breaks it

This is what happens when toddlers have disposable income/live in Daddy's pocket.

.....Does she have a single book that wouldn't be find in a wal-mart?

No, how else would she be able to find it if it was conveniently stocked at her local white trash central?

But you don't understand user, she mentions that she picked some of them up when traveling EUROPE!!!!

>coffee-book table books

>he doesn't own a coffee-book

*coffee-table books

despite the typo, my point still stands that the video is embarrassing.

This is the audience pussy we all write for

I only own coffee table books about coffee tables

youtube.com/watch?v=dE5ROl2YPbs

>tfw you want to do a meaningful booktube channel but you're not a perky photogenic teen

I only own coffee table books about various meta references in popular sitcoms

the guy on the left introducing the show is the guy who plays the teacher in the boondocks who has the whole "nigga / nigger" fiasco

That part (which comes up without fail in these videos) where they mention 80% of the shit on the shelves is not even read yet.

Pro tip: not read = stacked on the floor.
You filthy pretenders should be constantly reminded of your shame at your flagrant tsundoku.

That's Regis Philbin....

yeah exactly that one pretty cool huh

Some more audience pussy

youtu.be/yZQ85nq4TuY

> video is meant to be a tour of the bookshelf
> most of the video is her posing and dancing in front of the bookshelf

> multiple copies of the same edition of the same book
> books organised by colour

do people like this even read, what the fuck

that woman has the weirdest accent

her video is curiously compelling though

I love her. I don't care about her annoying voice nor her awful taste in literature.
I just want to cum inside of her ;_:

This is the best bookshelf video I've seen.

youtu.be/qGfAfgmbyIs

You need to get laid.

more like Barnes & Noble, library books have been read

I'm having a good laugh at some of the takedowns in this thread. I wish you guys would leave those comments on the actual videos in YouTube. It'd be hilarious to see the reactions.

yeah seriously. this is Veeky Forums. stop being pussies.

-love /lits YouTube channel

negative comments just get removed
only happy thoughts allowed

lol this guy is actually not bad for a booktuber

lets see a 4/10 man(her equivalent) do this kind of shit, even with profound insight hed get no more than 2000 views

>posting Veeky Forums shit outside of Veeky Forums
kill yourself.

Because male youtubers don't tend to have legions of lonely guys follow and brown-nose them with the hopes of getting into their vaginas.

somehow this guy doesn't do too badly
youtu.be/O7xuWhq1Tck

Here:

>muh sekrit club

Classic

>being this mindcucked

it's anonymous here. On youtube, it's all about banging their name on your face, all attention whore and dumbass trying to be smart.

>we are le anonymous xd

Are you the video poster? LOL. Could be.

Holy shit, she's insufferable.

He's really gay, and I'd still fuck him.

'cause they have money, and they all want to appear smart without having to read real shit.

Fuck, if he's proudly presenting The Mortal Instruments series, then he's reading really fucking shit stuff.

God.

Holy fuck.

i wish you could feel my hatred towards women who try to be smart

What about women who are smart?

>inb4 /r9kpol/

The best place to keep books is in a closed filing cabinet or boxes in your closet.

"Displaying" books is a bad sign.

It's common among "writers" who lust for fame and love, rather than actual habitual lifelong creators.

Keep your books hidden and your work disguised or anonymous, or jus' fuck off an' be forever lame.

They're great.

There are some, but rarely meet.

why do they always have those annoying quick cuts?

because their viewer have the attention span of the length of a tweet

It might just be the growth of the internet that's catching me off guard here but how does this, and OP's, chicaroo have two hundred and something thousand subscribers.

I never really climbed aboard the youtube thing so I guess I don't know but that seems like a lot. These people probably make some money from this right?

even if they exist, most of them look like men so whats the point

So, do people still think that the fact that you read means you're smart?

>youtu.be/O7xuWhq1Tck [Remove]
Would it be possible for a non-gay dude do a "book shelf tour" or whatever it's called? Serious question, by the way. If a straight male has EVER attempted this, could someone please post it? Bonus points if there are non-fantasy books, or whatever genre of retarded books this guy's collection is called.

is this the guy who reviews pizza

no1 believes that, thats why teenage losers should leave this site

I honestly didn't think that people read YA shit to this fucking degree.

All of these bookshelf videos and not one single normal goddamn book.

Is this what "normal" readers are like?

I am legitimately perturbed.

Yes, that's what most people who read are reading. Books as a medium different from music or film in that aspect.

Faith in humanity: [Lost] / Found

*aren't different

If it was a dude he would have 5 subscribers (4 of them would be his mom signing up with different accounts).

If you're a moderately attractive woman you have a huge audience regardless of content.

This cunt has a "book-lovers" shop... thepolandbananasshop.com/

Jesus christ.

Oh she is from Long Island. That's where her accent is from.

But she doesn't read anything like DFW. You have to write like John green to get the premium audience pussy

I feel this post. For some reason I need people to know how much this angers me

This guy is awesome. Wonder why he stopped making videos, that makes me sad.

There is one

Yeah he's an interesting characte. he has a lot of good reviews of books that aren't memes, or rare hipster books either. Hes got great taste.

youtu.be/6QJDINi9DhI

They're not pseuds...
They don't pretend to be intellectual or anything, right?

It's just a juvenile love of dumb series that quench their thirst for escapism.

kek none of you probably made it there but at 5:17 she breaks a fucking shelf

They read books (shit books, but books nonetheless) at an incredible volume and then feel the need to show off said books and said abundance of books for everyone to see. I think it's pretty safe to say that they think highly of their own intellect.

Lol fucking vincent gallo. I found that he just made a new channel and has uploaded videos as recently as january. He and his girlfriend are pretty haggard looking now but I'm happy at least that he's not just some other youtube guy I liked that has disappeared into the anonymous divide between the internet and the real world. m.youtube.com/user/RickyShoreSings

I'm trying to become a booktuber please LiKe, CoMmEnT, aNd SuBsCrIbE!1!1!

youtube.com/watch?v=zmYrdMKC-d4

right there with you buddy

I refuse to believe that Gallo is 55 years old. He looks and talks like he is fucking 20.

hnnnggggg

She does that a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=prb2chQUHdU

>american teenagers usually read?
More like girls in general. Harry Potter, fantasy shit, Twillight. It's all they read. If you say Plato, they ask if it's edible.

i know

This is GAY.

So many shitty books... Oh and what a surprise, more Harry Potter books. Fuck.

hi Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=yO3kNLEVNuw

Oh fuck microserfs changed my life back in 1992