I fucked up Veeky Forums

I fucked up Veeky Forums

I need your wisdom and guidance. Basically,I'm making rice pudding for my daughters friends (keep in mind these kids are all 12) and I accidentally put brandy in the mix. And it was a lot of brandy. Is there anyway to fix this? I put it into the oven and acted naturally but the last thing I need now is to get a bunch of kids drunk.

Am I okay Veeky Forums? You could smell the brandy just by stirring it.

How do I fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2011/11/alcohol-doesnt-really-cook-out-of-food-in-most-cases/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooking_with_alcohol#Alcohol_in_finished_food
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's fine, the alcohol will be cooked out

Phew.

The smell is one thing, but the actual alcohol is gone after it goes through the oven op.

They won't feel a thing, but if you tell thenthem about it, they will turn into retards. Kids have this thing where they will act drunk from things like this.
If they question you, tell them they just have the itis. You are under no circumstances to reveal your addition of alcohol to them unless you enjoy jail time. This is not inherently illegal but when twelve year olds go home and tell their parents "I'm drunk lol" it becomes illegal.

Add more brandy you pussy. Maybe she'll put out.

cringe

Please update us user, I'm really sorry, but this is the funniest shit I've read in a while. I made vodka jello shots, and my little brother (12 at the time) ate 4. He acted normal for the time being until I found out. I told him what they were and he started tripping and falling down acting shit faced. I don't know how I fucked up jello shots but I'm sure you'll have a funny story to tell to the wife and daughter when she grows up.

>Accident

You must be some louche mother fucker if you're splashing brandy around in your cooking habitually enough to accidentally dump a bunch of it into kid's rice pudding.

I'm single fucking father. It's my duty to be an alcoholic.

Loving your work.

A bit of alcohol ain't going to hurt, roughly how much is there divided by how many people? Anyway, here's some more reassurance: todayifoundout.com/index.php/2011/11/alcohol-doesnt-really-cook-out-of-food-in-most-cases/

as long as the pudding gets hotter than 173 degrees F the alcohol will reach its boiling point

-t. chemist

How big is the batch, how much alcohol.

Also this >I'm single fucking father.
SURVIVE

>I'm single fucking father.
You poor fucking sod.

>It's my duty to be an alcoholic.

Yes, YOU, not your fucking kids.

[spoiler]It should be fine though, just don't tell anyone.[/spoiler]

OP here again. It all worked out in the end. They ate the pudding and the funny thing is,it didn't even taste like anything. The brandy must have fucked with the other ingredients it was like porridge pudding.

Oh well,at least I dodged that bullet.

>The brandy must have fucked with the other ingredients it was like porridge pudding.

That's weird...

Next time add more.

Have you ever heard of Coole Swan? I might try adding that.

Do not mention to anyone that you put brandy in it

doesn't matter that the alcohol got cooked out, doesn't matter it was an accident, this kind of thing makes parents freak out

To be fair, cooked down brandy sounds like an absolutely delicious addition to rice pudding. Is it something you usually do for yourself?

Oldest meme in the book.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooking_with_alcohol#Alcohol_in_finished_food

Single fathers make me really sad

I grew up with a single father - I have 4 sisters. It was rough.

Four sisters?
Any sexy stories to share?

>giving alcohol to 12 year old girls

I honestly don't see the problem with this

>t.namefig

Sudoku yourself please

t. weeaboo pedo

>namefag from /wtg/ and /plg/ shows up to be a dumb cunt in Veeky Forums
nice

I mean it'll taste like brandy, so they probably won't like that, but it'll just get cooked out. same with cooking with wine, or any kind of alcohol really

what did he mean by this?