>NOT BUYING CHAIN LINK

Other urls found in this thread:

coincheckup.com/coins/cindicator/charts
youtube.com/watch?v=Qnc39AH_Kr8
strawpoll.me/15167349
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not Link? :/

Neblio user

Just releases public beta of their web wallet that you can ISSUE YOUR OWN FKN TOKENS FROM.

Tech is better than ERC20. Pumping and will stay pumped RIGHT FKN NOW

What do you think you have to lose by buying LINK, versus what you could potentially win?

Telcoin

ICX for fucks sakes lurk more faggot

Go all in on Link broself, you won't regret it.

HPB or stay poor

20x is a minimum by July. You just need to be patient by then. Small 2-5x by April.

unironically CND

market cap is low as fuck and actually has a working product

>Why not Link? :/

BECAUSE ITS JUST A MEME.

ABOUND OF RETARDS ON HERE CLEARLY GOT SOME IN AN AID DROP AND ARE TRYING TO PUMP IT.

ALSO THE LOGO LOOKS LIKE IT WAS MADE BY A FUCKING FIVE YEAR OLD RETARDED DOWNIE

Nothing to buy until KRI gets announced on an exchange user sorry

ADA, OMG, XLM, LTC

yes, the link whitepaper was clearly written by a 10 year old

It's still cheap, user. There's virtually no downside to even a couple hundred. Unless you like being contrarian more than gains.

ADST

Cindicator

This one? it does not look that bad. do these returns look accurate?

coincheckup.com/coins/cindicator/charts

better get some knee pads as a fall-back plan

MUH WHITE PAPER.

ANY ONE CAN MAKE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT WHITE PAPER OBVIOUSLY

SHOVE YOU LINKED SHIT UP YOUR ASS.

HORSE

Stop me from FOMOing into NEO, NANO and OMG user.
I can't stand being left out of those gains

UTNP
JNT

Link is unironically the best coin and you are a fool for disreguarding it

>better get some knee pads as a fall-back plan

YOU LITERALLY LIVE N THIS BOARD JUST TOO TYPE THIS IN EVERY THREAD.

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM

>posts outdated post from last year

Cindicator.

Why is NEO so good? Everyone seems to be on its nutts trying to fuck it like my ex after she left me.

It's not outdated the only update is that alpha was released and they hired more devs. Everyone can now see exactly what they are doing. Nothing bad happened ir was implied

This

...and

CPChain

Excuse Me Sir, Do You Have a Moment to Talk About ChainLink?

Unironically BITCOIN. Easiest 100x in 2-3 years. Buy at least 1.0 and you are set for life. Or stay poor chasing the shitcoins. But save some money for a rope so you can fucking neck yourself when the king butually fucking rapes your precious alt coins. Only ETH is maybe strong enough to survive the upcoming level of anal hemorrhaging.

Rchain

>Excuse Me Sir, Do You Have a Moment to Talk About ChainLink?

NO, FUCK THIS BOARD MAN

>NOT BUYING CHAIN LINK
I don't give a fuck what you do, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qnc39AH_Kr8

JESUS WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? THE GOD DAMN ADD FOR THE PRODUCT SCARED THE FUCK OUT OF ME AND SEEMS LIKE SOME BULLSHIT

Heavy bags i see

obviously NANO

OMNI, dumbass

big daddy bitcoin

yo I bought some omni too, because 20m market cap, runs fucking tether, so fuck it. will hold in into the grave because its got to pump like 100x eventually.

Coin with potential. In this market where everything dumps after a pump you'll be lucky to get 2x faggot.

Please sell bags so I can buy in. I'm tired of waiting , and after getting over the did I want in. It needs to go down 30k stats tho

can you buy icx if you dont want any links plz?

Bch will outperform everything in march

XLM user. DYOR

Decred DYOR

I PUT ALL YOUR HIT COINS IN A POLL OTHER THEN LINK BECAUSE FUCK LINK

GO VOTE

ADC: High risk, if listed on other exchanges will 10x easy

BAT: Medium risk, all hangs on Eichs ability to keep market effectively and keep momentum. 2x or 50x don't really see any inbetween.

Sumo: Medium risk, better than Monero, low market cap, stupid name. Currently holding hoping for at least a 10x.

o lord.

Op do you see how nobody said bitcoin? Cause this thread is full of shills trying to sell their shitty coin, also

>unironically asking /biz what coin to buy

PFR, user. Thank me in a month or two. Get at least 10000 and run a trust node when it launches. You’re welcome

strawpoll.me/15167349
strawpoll.me/15167349
strawpoll.me/15167349
strawpoll.me/15167349

vote you niggers

unironically OMG. but wait for it to cool off a bit its up 15% today

this doesn't bother me as much as that fucking EOS shill posting the same god damn "red pill" bullet list and "see you at 50k" every one of his fucking posts

Ride the ncash/trx wave. One/five and fifteen minute candles pretty much oscillate. Ride one up sell at 1std rsi then buy the other. Repeat. Don't wait for moons, just scrape off 2% every 3 candles.

I hope that this is a troll.
At least look at what ChainLink does
before dismissing it. If you are being for real right now Id recommend not investing in anything.

Play the long game, OP.

> xlm
Only invest in this one if you want to see your wealth redistributed amongst african kangz.

>implying Veeky Forums is decided on just one coin as the best coin
OP all you have done is effectively guaranteed a thread full of endless debate.

dogecoin

Buy NeoGas

vechain noob

>NOT BUYING CHAIN LINK

sorry OP, you're not going to make it. in a few years you'll say the same thing about the next big thing