DONT SLEEP on BTCP

Yeah zcl has been somewhat of a shit show. But in the end this is for Bitcoin Private.

I suggest you go an read the white paper and DYOR. This coin is everything bitcoin needed to be. You have like 12 hours to buy zcl for the fork.

Keep in mind of what bitcoin gold and bcash are at. Bcash is pretty shitty and is over $1000.

There’s a lot of room to grow, you may not multiply your money this week or month but in the future you will.

Bitcoin is the most marketable name in crypto and Private is one of the hottest topics of 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchainalliance.org)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Privacy*

Yep I'm a bit worried, but the same thing happened to me with antshares. I have a strong feeling this will be the same, maybe even bigger if they pull off the DEX and the Tor wallet.

absolute shitshow of a coin
wont see the end of 2018

Good to see price has recovered a bit, nervous as fuck for the fork desu. Don't forget that a dual fork like this hasn't been done before, it could fuck up

Yeah it was a shit show but I think they have a shot. Main net in 3 days, we’ll see how it goes

shitshow with centralized exchanges but not with fundamentals, which means its still strong. i'll jump ship the second the fundamentals are broken and cant be fixed via BIP9, but right now BTCP specs are HOT AF

If I may add this in, to why I think BTCP is bullish I'll add this.
We have found an vulnerability in Zcash's code and reported it to them, and they have patched it and zencash will soon. Check the GitHub, the activity is insane, the team has met significant problems getting everything done however we did everything on the roadmap on time unlike most other vapourware coins. Unfortunately I am still a first year at uni, however I am learning blockchain dev slowly on my free time and will def be contributing to this if I am able to in the summer.

According to the team this is what they have planned in the future (which I think is realistic)

Upgrades to the daemon in the next month or two.
Shielded Electrum soon, it needs to be better tested. Hopefully 1-2 months.
Full Segwit Support - June 2018
Tor wallet - July 2018
Potential removal of unclaimed coins - 2019
JubJub - 2019
Mobile wallet with shielded txns - 2019
zk-STARKs - 2019

Zk-starks are diff from zksnarks btw, they should in theory allow for zksnarks to happen without a trusted setup/middleman. This will rape Monero and so will the tor wallet will rape coins like verge.

Why not use Zcash?

See above. Also note we don't have a 20 percent fee backdoored plus we have BTC branding. If you invest consider it a long term investment because even I'm unsure what will happen to the price short term, but I can tell you long term it's gonna be one of the best coins in the future if we can keep up the pace. We also aren't a part of a group that tries to trace criminals on the blockchain (source:
blockchainalliance.org)

Your an idiot for thinking this won't be one of the top coins end of 2018

What is the transaction time and how much can this handle?

tell me why i would buy this dumbass coin when the following is gonna happen

1. bittrex doesn't support the fork, so the minute btcp is deposited in your wallet, you get dumped on by zcl bagholders who no longer need the shitcoin

2. everybody is gonna dump their free btcp on supported exchanges anyway because it's free fucking money

3. i can just wait for the opening dump and snatch some btcp ON THE CHEAP without having to expose myself to the risk of the inevitable zcl bittrex dump

there is no reason to get zcl now. screencap this and suck my dick

My thoughts exactly

>1. bittrex doesn't support the fork, so the minute btcp is deposited in your wallet, you get dumped on by zcl bagholders who no longer need the shitcoin

Are you stupid? we all know this, you are buying BTCP futures which can be initialy $300

>everybody is gonna dump their free btcp on supported exchanges anyway because it's free fucking money

Biggest exchanges won't support the fork so..

>i can just wait for the opening dump and snatch some btcp ON THE CHEAP without having to expose myself to the risk of the inevitable zcl bittrex dump

Again, if you buy ZCL fot BTCP you have to forget about your ZCL because is going to worth like 0 but you will have BTCP which initial price could be $300 or more and

the only fucking voice of reason in this entire thread

I'm doing this, might set buy order for BTCP @ $50 to be safe. I do actually want to get some zcl and i have the wallet set up for fork but cunting BTC is doing fuck knows what lingering high 10s and my buy in without losing is 8500. If in the next few hours BTC drop i will but til then, buying when BTCP is released.

i think there is a good chance btcp wont amount to shit but then again thats what i said about bitcoin cash, every bitcoin branded shitcoin ever, ethereum classic, etc. crypto traders are retarded, it might do well literally because of the words bitcoin and private

you guys are going to get rekt as fuck if you think BTCP is going to be below $100

It's basically ZCL with the founders rewards added back in.

they wont get rekt if they dont buy lol

Not exactly sure how much t/s can be done but I sent some coins to my offline wallet in the morning and it took less then 30mins to fully confirm.

that is what exactly ZCASH is

FUCK OFF

>with the founders rewards added back in

Found a fag
Some of the FUD I have seen here is actually funny.

>that is what exactly ZCASH is

ya but zcash doesnt have the word bitcoin in it. look at the other stupid bitcoins like super bitcoin bitcoin diamond etc

ding ding ding

You'd have to be fucking retarded to believe BTCP will hit $50. ZCL's current circulating supply is 3M coins. BTCP will have 20 million, because it's also a fork of BTC.

Meaning that if BTCPs marketcap were to stay the same as ZCL, it'd be worth 7 times less than ZCL is. Or put another way, BTCP would need to have a marketcap 7 times higher than ZCLs current marketcap just to reach ZCLs current marketcap.

You ZCL holders are the most retarded motherfuckers we've had on this board since the Tronfags. You can't even handle basic fucking math.

>just to reach ZCLs current marketcap

Just to reach ZCLs current price per coin**

You are assuming that the crypto market and its actors are rational. They're not. Look at fucking Litecoin Cash.

Do BTCP holders have a problem with math, or are they literally retarded apes?

This exactly. If you want BTCP just buy it cheap after fork. Anyone buying ZCL right now is absolutely retarded.

Expecting a 7x from the current marketcap of ZCL just to break even based at the current ZCL price based market irrationality is even worse than gambling. You fuckers would be far better off just playing roulette.

Especially when you consider that:
>Most people interested in BTCP are already in ZCL
>Most BTC holders will dump for free money

The only thing you faggots have to rest your heads on is the fact that you believe there are greater fools than you out there. And there are, but enough to 7x the marketcap? Nope.

>demand does not increase
>supply increases massively
And you think the price will go up?

Yeah keep dreaming. The name is so shit too

Holyshit thank you, I actually like the BTCP idea but these fuckers just do not get this basic math and I’ve been trying to explain it to them for 3 weeks.

I just don't fucking get it. This shit is very high risk, low rewards, yet people hold on to it.

A fool and his money..
But hey, at least we get to laugh after the fork.

have 0.5 zcl in my wallet, bought it just to watch how this will go
in comparison to cinema tickets this was much better purchase. show must go on

Obviously I'm talking to people who have real money invested and a great deal at risk, and intends to turn a profit by flipping the BTCP.

Putting lunch money into anything can be justified. Especially if you are just curious.

>Putting lunch money into anything can be justified
Well said