NEETch or NEETchuh?

NEETch or NEETchuh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--RB1ZmF_B4
youtube.com/watch?v=c6voYqJDiDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Getajobche

Nyet-zzu-skeh

Why capitalize the one part of the pronunciation that you don't want to specifically draw attention to?

German is like the least difficult language to pronounce. It's "Neet-shuh". Not that hard.

Also this is a shit thread, shame on you user.

NEET as in not in education, employment or training you stupid slave moralist

/thread

Natcher.

Nagger.

Nee Chee.

It's pronounced as two words.

why "shuh" and not "chuh"? whenever i hear people pronounce it sounds like "chuh" to me

sz is sh in Polish, that's why.

I will admit that I read all of his books, every last fucking word, while I was a teenager in high school. I'm embarrassed by the fact, but since this is anonymous, I guess it's okay. However lame it may be to read this (in private and without advertising to anyone except your intelligent English teacher, who you look upon as a close personal friend) when you're still in high school, I think anyone who persists much longer is just foolish. By the time your teens are over you should be able to clearly understand his work and clearly grasp that it's extremely overrated.

It's okay to mention it years later though, provided you do so mockingly, and only in the most insufferably pretentious way imaginable, just as way to let others observe themselves in the mirror.

>nietzsche
>polish
wait wat

His ancestry is Polish, in his later life he takes extreme pride in it. And yes, I did just misread Nietzsche as Nietszche because I'm fucking retarded, sorry.

This beautiful creature prefers NEETchuh so I think I'll stick with that

youtube.com/watch?v=--RB1ZmF_B4

>NEETchuh
Das it but here's what 99% of English speakers I've heard uttering his name are doing wrong anyhow.

1. Stop swallowing the ee in neet/ea in neat. Try saying it like you're British. Neat. No acrobatics of the tongue. No "Southern drawl".

2. Stop saying chuh like "huh". Try saying it like Shen without the n instead!

Hope it helps. t. German native speaker.

OP here, ty for the tips alemanaon

Because there's a T before that desu

It's obviously Nīče.

>His ancestry is Polish
Not really, he just invented it because he wanted to be a special snowflake.

Why fake the accent.

I always said knee-chuh, but every single person I talked to pronounced it knee-chee so I eventually went with the way they were saying it.

youtube.com/watch?v=c6voYqJDiDk

probably because she's young

He made this up around the same time he started saying that the Kaiser should report to Rome to be executed, that he was like Jesus and Wagner was a minotaur.

Needless to say it was the most interesting period of his life. I wish he had more madness material, Ecce Homo becomes ten times more interesting when you realize that he fell into stark raving madness almost immediately after finishing it.

Tzeentch

Nie - et - che

To sound sophisticated. Why else?

Resentful psued

neet-shay right?

Neet-s-shuh