Where is the announcement? Episode 2

Just a heads up for anyone taking the shill threads seriously.... This team has miss two announcement deadlines already. Everytime people try to confirm an announcement they hype it and re-assure until 24 hours before.

Project has real potential but if these guys can't even keep there announcements straight how the fuck are they planning to pull a project this big off.

When admins on a telegram hype up n announcement and hint at 'Moons', that just screams scam to me. Why the are they bother with fucking telegram? If your project is solid and you know you can pull it off why hype announcements you cant follow through on?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/JibrelNetwork/comments/80sf3u/memes_and_gif_competition_check_now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he doesn't know the whole market is a scam

jesus shut the fuck up if you knew anythign you would know they dont get to release the annoucnement whatever media outlet is reporting it will.

pathetic

27 year old Arab CEO who is lying constantly and is promising the moon while it keeping dropping every day.

Biz when will you ever learn. Btw im a ahmad and trust me Arabs are the best salesman on Earth (proven by History). They are only there for quick bux.

Okay genius, why is it that only the 'media outlet' can release the announcement?

"Hey Media Outlet we have a announcement we want you to release about our project, here it is!"
"Okay thanks for this, i will release some time in the near future."
"Okay ill go ahead and tell my investors before the end of the month"

What delusional world do you live in? Either A, they lied about a announcement by the end of the month and are trailing you along with a piece of fucking cheese Or B they are so powerless that a lowly media company can cuck them, I thought these guys had hundreds of millions of dollars.

because they arent fucking stupid and know the only people following their reddit and telegram are Veeky Forums fucks and they want to reach more people

So don tappscott, the ex coo of soros and the fucking ruler of dubai all back this.Please this fud is awful.

Can you guys tell Talaii to unban me please?

naw enough shitposters in the telegram already

Don Tappscott is a fagot and is irrelevant to the project. I bet he doesn't even know what Jibrel does. They told him "be our advisor or we kill you". He did it cause he had to.

I called it a isis coin as a joke and the faggot admin got butthurt.

dumbass jesus youre american huh?

Lol

This is something I don't get. I don't understand how muslims run the news in their country. How will they announce something as news when that was done weeks ago? This is an antithesis

Message @ttabbaa in private dm

dump your bags if you hate it so much

>uper powerful project with EX COO of Soros and Don Tapscott
>Lies twice about announcements
>Can't get accurate release date from reporter

Okay

I bought at 62 cents, dumped at 68.... then i got back in thinking maybe these fucks wouldn't dare pull a double fail, they did. Bought at 48 and sold at 52. Atleast linkies have some integrity... You see Sergey pulling this shit?

announcements and rebrandings and even partnerships basically don't matter

To be fair the SEED group has yet to actually confirm they were telling the truth and are partnered.

Id say this pic is a pretty good indicator.

they have white men at the top and based russians coding evrything

if it was an all arab team I would be out

This is their covert plan to sell oil on the crypto market. USA will ban russian and arab oil soon

He was a hedge fund manager for a while if this profile is true. It's entirely possible that was for another job.

Brother, the more the project advances, the more I question if Talal being a janitor meme is real

He is the leader Janitor fuck face. He has his own crew.

Yes, Talal seems like the most unqualified person ive ever seen

How much does he get paid? $14/h?

LOL whos the mong who fat fingered on bibox

You mean that sell at 29?

I got some leaked photos from the SEED meeting anyone want?

If not larp then yes

talal hard at work

Nice

He's 27? That kid looks like he's 16 years old. No way he has that much professional experience.

Lead Janitor at his work! Thank you for this

As the OP of the janitor FUD, this makes me happy

Yeah really makes me feel like shit, but hey, what are you gunna do...

meme with this one

Yup

that guy has a nice sheet rope hat he must be important.

EXIT JNT NOW

THE DEAL HAS FALLEN THROUGH

Ahhh my bags just sold 20k at 20% loss

:(

Confirmed by admins on telegram

this is a sad day, thought this would be my ride to lamboland

Sold it 2 days ago. Told you folks. You never listen biz

when will you learn lol

Nice, just swung 7% on 3k jiblets so I just made an extra few hundred. Not much but it'll help a poor fag like me. Only have 3.5k now but at least 700 I've made from swinging, of course I'd be at like 7k if I didn't buy near ath....

Watch out bro, there is unstealthy whale with 120 ETH buywall out there
You can get jUSTed easy if he FOMOs

Yeah saw that,will probably just stay where I am now and see what the price is like tomorrow. Trading on kucoin thoughbut we'll get arbitraged if he goes up. I'm always afraid to leave a buy or sell when I go to bed, yesterday it went up 10% like aminute after I went to bed. The pump it meme is real.

tfw I didnt have to do all that shit to get rich I just had to buy this mofos coin lmao

proof?

None
I was jus playin’

There is virtually zero volume. I'm amazed you can swing trade at all.

holding 50k from ICO, i think the project will be good. but a valid point does op have. why announce and announcement about an announcement just to miss the deadline they gave themselves. just stupid.

why just not announcing anything before the REAL announcement. makes no sense.

but ok - thats what the market is all about. maybe we should stop having diversified longthorm/hodl portfolios and should just move with the hype.

>measuring in USD
Nigger

If there is news today then they havent lost face yet. If no news, then yes.
Shhhh
Breathe

Who tf cares about “bitcoin satochis” lol
Its all about the fiat stack you get in the end bro

you got me. i actually went through the trouble of setting up telegram and joining just to check on this. well atleast now i have it for myself. thanks user.

Ultra nigger

Another nigger detected

Are you me? Or am I you?

I am Alpharius

Who needs partnerships and announcements when we can make memes gaiz?

reddit.com/r/JibrelNetwork/comments/80sf3u/memes_and_gif_competition_check_now/

Posted by Jibrel reddit/telegram mod

Talked to jibrel team, they hate you, your kind, and everyone in the telegram

they are going to torment you until you sell at a loss by teasing announcements and partnerships and then disappointing you

better get out now its going to get worse

Nice

>reddit.com/r/JibrelNetwork/comments/80sf3u/memes_and_gif_competition_check_now/
>Literally says Jntlemen
Oh god sell it all. SELL BEFORE THIS GETS OUT.

I have a weird feeling JNTlemen, that Binance listing will be in the coming weeks. Also have some info that hints to that, but cannot share it because I don't want the listing to be delayed

My feeling tells me we will get it in the coming days (less than 1 week) ;)
Do what you want with the info, but I will screenshot this and show proof when it happens

>reddit.com/r/JibrelNetwork/comments/80sf3u/memes_and_gif_competition_check_now/

i'm getting trx vibes...

have fun jntiles

>tfw Jibrel is exclusively owned by 4chin autists and devs are desperate to get reddit normies on board.
Literally /our coin/. We should counter meme it with something like "Buy JNT. Help us bring corrupted West down"

I get the feeling when it isn't listed in one week you won't be around to mock.

I hope you're wrong desu. Binance is a den of thieves.

That is masterful FUD

Not posted by any official but masterful regardless

I am only willing to show proof to trusted telegram members. I don't know if I should though. Hopefully that includes some of you that are active and clearly from Veeky Forums

All of telegram is Veeky Forumstards at this point

ready to win

>Binance is a den of thieves.
???????
Don't post anything you stupid asshat.

Yup, but sharing this to the wrong people who are idiots and will share it to public will risk fucking-up the whole listing

It was posted by a reddit mod for the sub. Hopefully the team shuts that shit down.

Talal even announced that there will be meme competition. I don't even care about it. Let them have fun, but poeple in the crypto world are worse than jews who basically jump in everything

Just dont then
Its easy
Just sit back and meme on

You're right, it's too risky. I will only say that Binance listing is not a meme. I will leave it at that

Are you the guy trying to dump 53k jnt on gate.io?

Nope that's not me. That person is about to get JUST'd KEK

He has a few weeks before he gets JUSTd I'm sure.

Binance is full of Chinese that pump and dump tokens.

Lmao alright I'll stop the LARP. I don't have info on when it will be listed, but I do have info the listing is not a meme (I swear I am not lying on this). I can't say source though, but will show it when it gets listed

The CEO of Binance was at their conference and it wasn't on the community vote.

It's a given its going to be listed eventually.

I have more evidence than this, not just "they were at their conference".

T-they're purposely doing it so we can accumulate more JNT during this dip, and once they do it, we'll instantly x100

Post it nigger

Yeah I post it publicly and CZ chinks us? No thanks. I have bags in this. Buy up now if you haven't, I will post the screenshot when they get listed. You're lucky I'm not an idiot

Please just stop posting. You are either a larper or an idiot. Neither is a good thing.

what sort of timeframe we looking at for this thing to be up and running?

Q3 - EOY

They promised a revised roadmap soon so maybe check that out when it happens

Q4 for the DAO.

We done accumulating yet?

well some guy just bought 100k since yesterday
still has 40ETH to go though

Few more weeks of this sideways action at least.