Is Chick-fil-A the Citizen Kane of fast food?

Is Chick-fil-A the Citizen Kane of fast food?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/finance/news/might-found-best-fast-food-145700175.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what does this mean

a forced meme
& yes

it's pretty good, but overrated by fanatics
it's a classic, what lesser versions should strive for, but is in no way the paragon in it's field
and it's okay to not like this and prefer other things over it

oh then i guess the answer is no because chick-fil-a is fucking nasty

it's really not, but okay

if you mean outmoded and regressive, then yes

their signature item seems to be this breaded chicken sandwich which is gross and pales in comparison to pretty much any other fast food chicken sandwich available. you can't fuck up waffle fries, thankfully.

>Implying Orson Welles wasn't a cinematic genius and that Citizen Kane isn't the best english language motion picture.

So no, Chic-fil-a is not the Citizen Kane of anything you pleb.

Is that from the Universal Studios Jaws ride? Did they ever update that thing. It looked old and stupid when I was a kid.

No because Citizen Kane is actually good and doesn't tell gay people not to watch it.

it's gone

Name ONE (1) time when Chick-fil-A, either the company or the owner of the company, told gay people not to eat there.

>Implying
no
outright stating, dumbass

I don't get your Citizen Kane meme. But Chick Fila is bretty good. Bone app a teeth

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

We're in the age of reverse Flynn, progressiveness is regressive.

>actually implying citizen Kane is the best English language film ever made in the year 2016.

You are the definition of an entry level film snob. As great as that film its not even the best film Welles made, let alone every English language film ever. That is such a shit opinion in this day and age. Feel free to explain your opinion.

Fuck the McChicken. Their crispy chicken sandwich or BK's original crispy chicken sand which are both so much better.

yahoo.com/finance/news/might-found-best-fast-food-145700175.html

Checkmate, NEETs.

no. I don't think it's over rated at all. I've never heard someone sperg out over chik-fil-a like I've heard people sperg out over wattaburger and in-n-out.

>judging a whole sandwich by the color of the chicken breading
I don't get it.
i love these new age memes

Except Chick-Fil-A never came out and said they dont want fags eating there, this is the quick tl;dr
>tasty fast food place
>people like it, has nice Christian values
>suddenly surprised that CEO supports anti-gay marriage companies with his personal money outside of the business
>suddenly everyone gets butthurt and boycotts the chain
>chain comes out and says "we just want to give hospitality"
>Sjws: OMG YOUR LITERALLY OPPRESSIVE BIGOTS, YOUR HOSPITALITY IS WORSE THEN THE GAS CHAMBERS OF AUSCHWITZ"
Chick-Fil-A drama is a load of bullshit, its the same as people boycotting musicians or actors because of their opinions and not because they are or became shitty.
Matt Damon is a total libcuck but I still enjoy his movies so why cant people just enjoy their tasty chicken sandwich without making it a political story?

No. It's the BvS of fast food.

I had one for the first time the other day and It is not at all what I was expecting

damn that shit was buttery

i've been away for years, and this is still a meme

Only low tier trash enjoys chick fil a. It's just an expensive shitty chicken sandwich. Like how 5 gays thinks its the best burger joint but it's really trash.

Nigger, have you even been to a Chic-Fila at lunch time? Goddamn nothing but working professionals and white collar in BMW/Lexus SUVs.

I dunno, is that a good thing? Is that a bad thing? I don't browse /tv/

no its still there

I still eat it but I avoid it as often as I can

my terrier took a shit today that was easily the cicizen kane of dogshit but that doesn't mean I want to eat it.

Not disagreeing with you, but curious, what's the best Welles film?

I spent a year of my life slaving away in the kitchen there. Ask away if you want to know the secrets

ok, for real, please respond

>batter for chicken breast. recipe
>batter for chicken biscuit meat. recipe
>biscuit recipe

I would literally suck your dick for this. Please respond.

PLEASE RESPOND

his post was two hours ago fag

I also know the biscuit recipe too

TELL ME

>he thinks fast food franchisees make their own batter and biscuits on site

>Girls.png

wtf?

yes, cfa makes biscuits on site. I've seen the videos. Give me the fucking recipe.