Is there any sort of program that can be used to automatically monitor a wallet/contract on etherscan for activity?

Is there any sort of program that can be used to automatically monitor a wallet/contract on etherscan for activity?

Other urls found in this thread:

learnxinyminutes.com/docs/python/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

take 5 minutes to write one yourself you lazy, incompetent piece of shit

yeah, it's pretty simple to do on python

Angelina doesn't do it for me.

kinda wish I had learned to code. I guess it's never too late right?

Not at all. Plenty of stories of people older that 50 learning to code and getting jobs or creating their own pet projects.

Why you wanna do that? It's trivial if you have any kind of programming experience. If you don't, you can always learn, but you will run into a steep learning curve.

if you're smart you could grasp an intermediate level of python within a few days tops. maybe you can understand it instantly if you can think autistically enough

learnxinyminutes.com/docs/python/

decent site for quicky looking up basics for a bunch of languages

left is hotter

This

looks like Justin Bieber, fags

this

>HODL in the gold digger
>not in the shovels and pickaxes that sculpt the gold digger's face
You fucked up, son.

Imagine being Brad fucking Pitt, one of the best looking human specimens on the planet, to be married to another 10/10 flawless goddess...

...only for her to adopt niggers and chinks and for your biological child to be a transsexual. JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP lmfao

theres one for Stellar ;)

thats a simple if then dude lol

Thks user

Kek truth hurts

Imagine being Billy Bob and getting her in her prime. . .

He was lucky to get rid of her before she tanked. Always pump and dump roasties. They never go up in value

this is a larp because eth-utils is an unusable buggy mess.

>fucking her while she had tits

Why is Billy bob so based?

Where do I start?

She is definitely hotter on the left.
Billy Bob is based and Slingblade is a dope movie