Ok lets say the devs are good enough to deliver AI on a blockchain

ok lets say the devs are good enough to deliver AI on a blockchain

who the fuck would transfer virtual tokens from one wallet to another to receive AI?

im a common joe with low iq and have no idea what to do with this AI

if companies need AI in 3 or 5 years when DBC is launched they are probably already working with google / ibm

also lets stop for a momment to realize how shitty and cluncky an AI service on a bloockchain would be (at least this generation of blockchains)

im very skeptical of this one guys
by the time the devs pull a miracle out of their asses and actually deliver we will already be IBM Walton's slaves

BRAIN GANG my ass bitches

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z7z8LZmjMZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/Z7z8LZmjMZg

- Crypto lark is bullish in dbc
- investors include board members of baidu
- deepbrain.ai AI already have clients and are expecting their existing clients to be purchasing dbc tokens shortly.
- decentralized neural network, aims to lower AI cost by 70% by eliminating the need for people to buy equipments for AI. Meaning, companies with idling computers can be masternodes and provide AI computing services to users that require their AI models to be trained, data, etc. Why would a company just let their computers idle? When they can make some money via providing AI services?
- someone requiring AI computations, data, can just rent someone's AI neutral network in the Blockchain. Rather than having to buy property and equipment and build everything from scratch. Hence the, 70% savings.
- data protection is important. Meaning if I have a sweet ass AI model, the Blockchain will protect that and just train your AI requirements. So you won't have access to my trade secrets or proprietary information softwares
- Neo invested their own money in this.
- deepbrain.ai has many existing clients. So wouldn't be difficult for them to move onto the Blockchain.
- cheaper than Google and Amazon AI Cloud services.
- China is looking at ramping up their AI. Possibly for medical purposes as AI can be doctors in future, the population demand for doctors is crazy in China. Also security protection, AI will help China meet all their security needs as their anal about people who want to overthrow the communist party.
- lots of partnerships with Chinese government based on interviews with CEO
- got first place in the Blockchain competition which included all other Neo nep 5 tokens.
- many top investors in this.

Cryptolark is a son of a Bitch!
And this coin is literally the biggest shitcoin EVER!
Or can you tell me why it goes NONSTOP down?? I bet you can´t.

Never made such a costly mistake like this. Fucking 50% down in sats.

Who the fuck is cryptolarp

This was shilled to all highs by me and others who got into it early. This was the last coin of kucoin to get a massive pump before being abandoned. It was all a joke desu, never believed in this and no one who shilled it either. Was just waiting to dump my bags at 2x but sadly I pussies out and jumped with small profit. If you are still holding.... I don't even

DBC prices are based on milestones. The final iteration of DBC should be out in q3.

The price dropped because fucking normies like you faggots are investing in it. You think this world let's you faggots get rich that easily?

Dump it so I can get rich from my 600k dbc holding.

Sorry m8. You are holding bags. At least I have the balls to admit when I'm holding bags. I'm holding CANYA as my all time biggest failed shitcoin. Don't delude your self into thinking you will ever even 2x on this coin. You might get a break even at best.

If you're thinking about buying this coin...don't. From a technical perspective, what they are trying to do is incredibly inefficient and will never be successful. Just don't.

You´re telling me that you have 600k from it and that you´re not a normie and at the same time you care about what cryptolark says and also admit you atch that bullshit?? Kys
I guess you don´t even know what coin you´re in

It is just a shitcoin, which is pointless. NEO got propaply out already with a big profit from this Pajeet bullshit coin!

I bought at 7-8c faggots. I made gains from eth last yr.

Bunch of sore fucking faggot losers here who can't even wait for their product to be launched. Please dump it so it can go up. The system doesn't not allow you neet faggots to be rich. The faster you dump it the faster I'll be very wealthy.

cool
Nobody gives a fuck about you

it's dead user
I'm sorry

this is seriously the dumbest thing in all of crypto which is saying something. the project is absolute nonsense. if youre still holding this you deserve to lose all your money desu

they're not called shitcoins because they're good projects

Many of us are not fucking retards like you and know when to get out. I got in at 0.09, got out and 0.4 and got in again at 0.8.
>Or can you tell me why it goes NONSTOP down?? I bet you can´t.
Pic related. Also you are genuinely disabled.

>this is seriously the dumbest thing in all of crypto which is saying something.
Please elaborate on what you think the problem is

Did you make this pic by yourself?

>Deliver AI on a blockchain

what the fuck are we even talking about anymore boys?

>what is a reverse image search
I'm not even going to bother replying to you. You are a fucking imbecile

explain to me why AI (which is still in its infancy) needs to be on the blockchain? how is it better/cheaper/faster than what we have today?
answer: its not. this is buzzword bullshit designed to trick uneducated investors

LISTEN DeepBrain is not trying to implement AI on the blockchain. They are trying to make a marketplace which sells computation that can be used for AI development. To develop AI, you need to spend thousands on upfront hardware costs (Nvidia Titans, rx Vega, 1080ti etc.), AI startups and some companies don't have the money that google, ibm or Microsoft have to invest in these expensive resources. DeepBrain sells this computation for cheap, since users "mine" with their GPUs, and are rewarded tokens. The power from their GPUs are leased to the buyers of this computation power.

A poor fag that does not have money to pay IBM (Most of walton is free btw) would never have the skills to pull out a succesful AI start up, among the many already in place an being created

I don't care all I care about is if I buy will money come

Also smart contracts provide clear data ownership. They're like a safeguard to the data just being stolen and resold, as it's contained within the network.
There's obviously a lot more depth to it than just 'smart contracts'. And the security doesn't end just with them.
Something that couldn't be achieved without blockchain. The data is also encrypted so it won't leak through mining nodes. And nodes are essentially cloaked to prevent outside attacks.

Topkek the pajeets argue without knowing anything about the project. I see this FUD every day.

>this is the average person who buys deep pajeet brain

be cautious about owning any kind of chinese asset OP. the chinese are natural-born scammers and are basically yellow jews. most of these ICOs are just scams to acquire more ETH, BTC, and NEO.

lol

I think VEN and TRX are the biggest scams in human history world war 3 will start from there

Why do you think VEN is a scam? TRX is just garbage.

it's chink, scamming is what chinks do
they scam Westerners, scam other Asians, and scam each other with toxic fake food, fake apartments, fake drugs, fake cars, etc.

things like vechain could not exist without this character trait of the Chinese.

and how could I forget, scamming the international community by reporting fake economic numbers using Statistics with Chinese Characteristics.

He got CHINESED

I kekd

If im holding 1K of this coin at a $250 loss, should I sell now or wait it out?

it will moon if u sell and die if u dont

u have no choice user

like this is literally the only non-retarded way a bitcoin would have any sort of utility