WORST MISTAKE EVER

Anons help me!
What about that fucking dumb shitcoin?
I am going crazy already!
>50% down in sats and >70% down in Dollar an it keeps going down.

I was waiting for the Binance pump to sell it off, but it seems that shitcoin never gets on there or goes up in any way.

FUUUUUCK this ruins my whole portfolio

What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DeepBrainChain/status/954004465417256961
yuki.la/biz/6707697
deepbrainchain.org/pc/indexEnglish.html#al
71republic.com/2017/12/11/deepbrain-chain-artificial-intelligence-on-the-blockchain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Know when to fold em user. Something you have to decide for yourself. If you're over it and don't see it coming back anytime soon, then find the next green candle and cut your losses.

just delete it from your portfolio. forget about it until eoy

>buying the official pajeetcoin twitter.com/DeepBrainChain/status/954004465417256961
>holding a shitcoin
you deserve everything OP

guess ill go grab a bag myself, thank you

nothing left to do
might as well kill yourself and join the Digimarines

>What should I do?
learn, never, NEVER buy any coin shilled hard by Veeky Forums

Dump your bags, we need a pump and we all know it's gonna happen as soon as you sell.

You fell for a scamcoin, you got JUST'd.

Theres not much to say. O so far down the rabbit hole you should probably just hold.

A properly run scam gets at least 2 pumps

since ur so good at trading just sell it at a loss and daytrade ur way back up, should just take an afternoon to get back on track

U GOT CHINESED

>muh houbi listing
>muh """""Disney""""" partnership
>muh mickey mouse news
>muh end of houbi competition
[[[YOU ARE HERE]]]
>muh binance listing

>Binance

I watched you pajeets fomo into this by the 100's. I tried to warn you but was ridiculed and told to 'stay poor'.

Lol this

Anyone who bought this was buying a “blockchain AI” project without understanding anything about blockchains or AI. They deserve to lose money.

wait for the binance listing!
wait for the binance listing competition to end
wait for the coinbase listing
lol

It will never do anything. AI and ML needs high bandwidth, low latency and fast parallel execution. Putting it on a blockchain is completely unnecessary, and trying to do AI and ML over the internet with all the latency problems and low bandwidth is literally fucking retarded.

The only benefit you get from doing it like this is parallel execution, and you can do that in a machine cluster and/or with GPUs, which is what everyone else uses for AI and ML.

DBC isn't going anywhere. Now you've also waited for too long to cut your losses, down 50%. If you want to cut your losses, you should sell at 5-10% down, not 50%. Veeky Forums thinks any sell at a loss is "buy high, sell low" even if it's just -5% or something, but it isn't. The "buy high, sell low" meme is for those who buy high, wait for a 50% loss before selling and then cry themselves to sleep.

Even experienced traders sell at a loss sometimes, it happens to everyone, it's just about minimising losses and maximising gains. Minimising losses is selling at -5% if you think it'll keep bleeding.

>waiting to sell it off
When you buy a coin without being ok holding onto it forever you've made your first mistake

did you go all in? if not then just hold unless you think you're good enough to make gains elsewhere and get back in when it inevitably gets targeted for a pump and dump

Most of us sold at a profit when we saw it lose steam, those who didn’t became bagholders. As is the case with many shitcoins that get shilled here, I wonder where that “brainganggoodguy” is now.

I hated the fucker so much. Kept screaming at me about negativity when I tried to actually warn anons about this shit. Hopefully he an heroed.

lol he was the main pajeet in charge of recruiting suckers

tfw bought at 1150 sats. Will it ever recover to at least that price?

yep concept makes no sense at all, its just 2 buzzwords stuck together.

y'all niggas are too thirsty

I just increased my stack by a few thousand today and looking forward to retiring in my 30s

I’m surprised he kept it up for as long as he did, haven’t seen him lately but looking back he was pretty delusional even compared to Linkies. yuki.la/biz/6707697

deepbrainchain.org/pc/indexEnglish.html#al

>The company introduced its cloud platform in May 2017 and already boasts a working product with over 100 manufacturers using the platform including Microsoft, Samsung, Siemens, and Lenovo.

71republic.com/2017/12/11/deepbrain-chain-artificial-intelligence-on-the-blockchain/

Artificial Intelligence (AI) with blockchain technology
Under the radar for most investors (they don’t need much marketing to sell out)
Parent company has 100 manufacturers using the platform including Microsoft, Samsung and Siemens.
Won 1st out of 30 companies who competed in recent AI competition
Was under the radar as many didn't find out too late
2nd Large ICO right after RedPulse
Sold out in 3.5 hours.
Will list on 3 exchanges on Dec 23 (Huobi, Kucoin and LBank)
Small market cap ask (~$15M at time of ICO)

It's a mineable coin, the idea behind it is that miners supply computational power to the network and receive DBC as compensation. Therefore it doubles up as both a data computation technology and also a data trading platform. DBC uses the privacy and efficiency of the blockchain technology to make AI computational demands much cheaper for businesses. They claim 5000 AI firms were born in the past 5 years, and of a $20b cost, 20-30% of that was spent on computational power. DBC aims to cut that figure by 70%, solving a real problem in the AI field through blockchain.

Pros:
Backed by NEO Council
Houbi listing soon
Small market cap
Real world use cases are easy to identify in AI field it

such obvious coordinated hyping

>”co-ed world champions and thus it becomes the king of go”
This video will never stop being hilarious.

See It is useless.

>cons:
>literally only for hyperparameter optimization
>running algorithms on the blockchain will take days to do what should take minutes
>no AI company will ever exist without owning a desktop that could put perform this
>absolutely no use for the project by companies or even researchers

When they sell and make profits in btc where do you think dbc whales will come back to?
Dbc task is a noble one to be told from man as tales of old. The ancient One arises from the ashes and gives a certain task and function to ai blockchain on dbc miners nodes all over the world allowing interstellar travel and some other time warp space bending usage yet unknown get it while its cheap and live likes the gods.
>

>Dbc task is a noble one to be told from man as tales of old. The ancient One arises from the ashes and gives a certain task and function to ai blockchain on dbc miners nodes all over the world allowing interstellar travel and some other time warp space bending usage yet unknown get it while its cheap and live likes the gods.

Is there an anime of DBC?

Sell low
Classic Veeky Forums

Linkie/Arkie/Deep brainlet here
Am I ever going to make it?

No, you bought all the memecoins that Veeky Forums shilled

>tfw you bought 10k @ 0.66 because Veeky Forums said it was going to moon

No, you're gonna sell before it moons and buy our bags once you decide to FOMO back in