Sushi is the most overrated food ever

Sushi is the most overrated food ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/news/articles/2016-08-16/hawaii-sushi-chain-tied-to-hepatitis-a-outbreak-tosses-food
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haven't had sushi in over 5 years.

(you)

I've only had the shit "sushi" you get from buffets and the super market. If those are anything indicative of what sushi is supposed to really taste like then I'm not impressed.

Is there a particular sushi you dont like? or are you generalizing?

Overrated? I don't recall anyone overrating sushi. People just assume it's normal Asian food as far as I'm aware. Health nuts may jizz over it, but they're a hipster minority.

im sorry you feel that way OP I hope things get better

My job occasionally has sushi chefs come in like 3 times a week. I only ever eat it at work because I get 50$ credit and ill be damned if I go out to eat at some "fancy" sushi place for overpriced fish when a hospital serves it better and cheaper.

Naw, it's probably burgers or steak.

>eat a hamburger
>the meat taste burnt and dry

Never order a cheeseburger/hamburger at a restaurant :c

overrated by white people maybe
they're the only ones going out on friday nights thinking "omg look how cultured we are eating sushi with chopsticks we have such diverse taste" while they soak their california roll in budget brand soy sauce

Literally this.

Yes. Poverty weebs at work go every pay check and spend about 60 dollars per person in sushi and hibatchi, and then on monday they complain about not having enough money.

Local sushi place has to get rid of their stock once a week so they do a $1 sushi night every Monday. They give you a menu of sushi and tempura and everything on it only costs a dollar. If it weren't for this I wouldn't even eat sushi. It's too expensive for so few portions. I live in a landlocked state so obviously it's going to be expensive, but $5 for two pieces is outrageous

Le I'm a contrarian alt right foodie faggot episode

I've never had sushi. But I'm eagerly waiting the day a friend of mine takes me to this small place run by a gay japanese couple.

are you talking about grocery store sushi or real sushi?

It's just a change in pace. I don't know who overrates it.

You seriously go out to eat 'discount sushi'? You're even smart enough to understand why it's discounted. Somehow there is a cognitive failing and you cannot take your thought process one step further and not eat it.

>I've only had the shit "sushi" you get from buffets and the super market.
>"sushi"
>from buffets
That's how you get food poisoning.

Post OC.

usnews.com/news/news/articles/2016-08-16/hawaii-sushi-chain-tied-to-hepatitis-a-outbreak-tosses-food

I love sushi. Even if it's discounted and getting old it's still good. It's the only time I can get my fill without going bankrupt

>eating 1 dollar sushi in a landlocked state