Why cook when Whataburger is open 24 hours a day?

why cook when Whataburger is open 24 hours a day?

because I was spending $400 a month there

yeah it's expensive no doubt. 7-10 bucks a meal.

That's insane. I'd never buy a burger for more than 3.

I'm getting heartburn just looking at it.

Why live when you can die?

the only thing that pisses me off about whataburger is texans. I live far from texas but there is one down the road but online they seem to think they only exist there.Fuck you, i have been there before, can go to one in 20 minutes, and its nothing fucking special. your texan pride can fuck off.

Guy at work got a job at their corporate. He now gets a 50% discount at all whataburgers

>tfw you live in Montana

They have the best fast food toast

buttblasted yank detected

their new cinnamon rolls suck

You're full of shit, because you cum every time you eat there fag.

Meh it's not in and out levels of bad but it isn't magical either. I like their chickens.

But Five Guys is infinitely better

>But Five Guys is infinitely better
lol

I once worked at Five guys. They have good food, pretty fresh ingredients. I'll take Whataburger any day.

It's okay Montana, I feel you. I went to college up and the worst thing was being so far from Whataburger.

listen, fags—i hate commiefornia just as much as the next blue-blooded american, but there's no denying that in-n-out is the superior fast-food burger. waterburger doesn't even hold a candle to it—the only thing exceptional about them is their breakfast.

but hell, if you're getting southern, fast-food breakfast, why not go to a chick-fil-a or pic related?

I only had Whataburger a few times when I visited my grandparents in Dallas an actual decade ago, but the memory will always linger. The only time I'm sad I don't live in the South is when I think about it

>tfw have a memory from when I was like 6 and went with my dad to see my grandparents in Texas and going to whataburger right after getting off the plane

I remember the mustard taste really vividly. I was weird and was like pic related except with mustard, but that whataburger mustard was really good.

forgot pic

Fatburger/Elevation Burger > All this bullshit

Waffle House is amazing, especially if you go around 2 am so you can get both dinner and a free show.

Tell me this is bait

Gotta pay for those luxury burger shacks somehow.

Mustard is very important to the original whataburger. Did you know the classic #1 whataburger has neither ketchup or mayo? Just their signature yellow mustard.

Because I'm broke as fuck.

Why browse Veeky Forums when redditors are shitposting and shilling 24 hours a day?

I usually just get a regular whataburger and some fries it runs me about $5.50 or so