At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger...

>At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

>The two parts of your body which do dirty things are the loveliest to me. I prefer your arse, darling, to your bubbies because it does such a dirty thing. I love your cunt not so much because it is the part I block but because it does another dirty thing. I could lie frigging all day looking at the divine word you wrote and at the thing you said you would do with your tongue. I wish I could hear your lips spluttering those heavenly exciting filthy words, see your mouth making dirty sounds and noises, feel your body wriggling under me, hear and smell the dirty fat girlish farts going pop pop out of your pretty bare girlish bum and fuck fuck fuck fuck my naughty little hot fuckbird’s cunt for ever.

>I got your hot letter tonight and have been trying to picture you frigging your cunt in the closet. How do you do it? Do you stand against the wall with your hand tickling up under your clothes or do you squat down on the hole with your skirts up and your hand hard at work in through the slit of your drawers? Does it give you the horn now to shit? I wonder how you can do it. Do you come in the act of shitting or do you frig yourself off first and then shit? It must be a fearfully lecherous thing to see a girl with her clothes up frigging furiously at her cunt, to see her pretty white drawers pulled open behind and her bum sticking out and a fat brown thing stuck half-way out of her hole. You say you will shit your drawers, dear, and let me fuck you then. I would like to hear you shit them, dear, first and then fuck you. Some night when we are somewhere in the dark and talking dirty and you feel your shite ready to fall put your arms round my neck in shame and shit it down softly.

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

loveletters.tribe.net/thread/fce72385-b146-4bf2-9d2e-0dfa6ac7142d
lacan.com/zizplato.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This makes me want to never fuck a woman

Did he actually wrote this?

It meant that he was stiflingly entangled in love with a woman.

>tfw Joyce's letters about farts and poop are better than anything I'll ever write

This is why I'll never read his novels lmao

>Source: Selected Letters

So this isn't fiction? These are his actual writings to people he knew?

Well not 'people' in general, just to his girlfriend/fiancee.

Speaking of, is Nora a fucking catch or what? Women who will indulge your fetishes are worth their weight in gold. Joyce was a lucky man.

Now I see where Pynchon got his ideas from.

I think she even initiated the letter sending

loveletters.tribe.net/thread/fce72385-b146-4bf2-9d2e-0dfa6ac7142d

they're all here i think

>
You are mine, darling, mine! I love you. All I have written above is only a moment or two of brutal madness. The last drop of seed has hardly been squirted up your cunt before it is over and my true love for you, the love of my verses, the love of my eyes for your strange luring eyes, comes blowing over my soul like a wind of spices. My prick is still hot and stiff and quivering from the last brutal drive it has given you when a faint hymn is heard rising in tender pitiful worship of you from the dim cloisters of my heart.

how does he do this

If you needed further proof that Joyce is the master of the English language

i remember another thread about the joyce letters and one user said he writes more eloquently about farts than other writers do about god

>You will never fuck this woman's shit smeared ass

She was by all accounts a notorious farter.

>tfw when your gf is exactly like Nora

She legitimately confuses me, can't tell if it's a trap that I should run away from or marry and get lost in fucking her forever

>*all her holes

>I get Joyce's approach is a comprehensive Yes, Yes, Yes. But not sure how this binds with my new found appreciation of Catholicism

Patrician brus send help

i think i finally understand the comment zizek made about admiring joyce's relationship with nora for it's total shameless openness to all functions of the body

reference:

>[Joyce and Nora went] very very far, almost to the end, into accepting each other in the vulgar reality of bodies, like: all the sounds, the bad smells, etc. That was even part of their sexual interaction. It’s incredible. I admire this in Joyce.

>and even to do in my presence the most shameful and filthy act of the body. You remember the day you pulled up your clothes and let me lie under you looking up at you while you did it?

Holy shit, he was into scat.

is the most shameful act shitting or masturbating though

Jesus. I never read Joyce (Hell, I never even knew he existed until I starting lurking Veeky Forums), and this is my introduction to him. Not Ulysses, not Dubliners, but his disgusting letters to his fat farting wife.

Now I understand why so many of you guys worship him. If the man can write so beautifully about something so disgusting and vomitive, he truly is a genius and a master of the English language. I can't believe I'm sighing in awe while reading how he loves his sweaty wife farting on his face.

I'm longing to read his entire works now.

Also, now I know that "cockstand" is a word and plan to use it whenever I can.

How the fuck did you not know about Joyce before coming to Veeky Forums? Did you literally never cared about literature up until the point you decided /d/ was getting repetitive and clicked Veeky Forums instead?

I don't know. You can probably blame it on me being South American, and more concerned with Borges and Shakespeare perhaps? The school I went to is fairly good, but Joyce is a bit obscure for us down here. At least I don't personally know anyone who's heard of him.

>Does it give you the horn now to shit? I wonder how you can do it. Do you come in the act of shitting or do you frig yourself off first and then shit? It must be a fearfully lecherous thing to see a girl with her clothes up frigging furiously at her cunt, to see her pretty white drawers pulled open behind and her bum sticking out and a fat brown thing stuck half-way out of her hole. You say you will shit your drawers, dear, and let me fuck you then. I would like to hear you shit them, dear, first and then fuck you. Some night when we are somewhere in the dark and talking dirty and you feel your shite ready to fall put your arms round my neck in shame and shit it down softly.

gee, you think so

This is your brain on Catholicism, kids.

These are great. It reads like a small comedy story.

>No letter! Now I am sure my girlie is offended at my filthy words. Are you offended, dear, as what I said about your drawers? That is all nonsense, darling. I know they are spotless as your hearth. I know I could lick them all over, frills, legs and bottom. Only I love in my dirty way to think that in a certain part they are soiled. It is all nonsense, too, dear, about buggering you.

Oh shit man, you fucked up! She must be mad as hell.

>Borges
It's OK they got you covered with a superior author

Jesus Christ no wonder this bastard caught syphilis.

I'm south american too, mate, and yet, I've known Joyce since what, 8th grade or junior year.

And I went to a public school, before you say anything.

Because he liked to fuck his wife?

>frigging

Joyce confirmed 10 years old?

I think it would be unreasonable to say that he developed an urge to get shit on solely from his relationship with his wife.

Also very similar to Tibetan Buddhist desu. They have actual religious books that are like this

>Did he actually wrote

As long as Catholics maintain a faithful marriage and don't use protection the Church has no problem with them indulging in fetishes.

I think.

I was going to say South Americans are not as Schizophrenic as Europeans but then I looked up the statistics.

That's why I'm wondering too

Well let's think about this a little.

The Church forbids taking the sex act itself lightly, because it's life-creating and they're hyperfocused on preserving the divine creation of life. This is why masturbation, condoms, birth control, abortion, etc. are all forbidden.

However, fetishes are specifically the sexualization of things not directly related to the act of sex itself. I'm talking about things like feet, obesity, farts, size difference, etc.. They don't interfere with the life-creating aspects of sex, provided that the ultimate outlet for the arousal is unprotected sex in wedlock.

So it would seem that a fetish can be successfully enjoyed within the contexts of a Catholic marriage. Indeed, one might almost say the Church would encourage people with fetishes to explore them, insofar as it maintains the vibrancy of the sex life and contributes to procreation.

Hmm doesn't sound like Catholicism I know. Particulary the sexualisation of things outside of sex seems unfitting. My understanding is sanctification comes first in all things, with sex life comes so it's sanctified. Sanctifing fetishes seems odd.

That sounds like a lawyer's answer. I'm pretty sure the Church frowns on all that degenerate rubbish.

I think there must be some sort of a connection between great artistic minds and scat fetishes. Mozart seemed to have had one too, and sent his cousin (with whom he was enamored for a time) a number of letters with extensive reference to bodily functions. I wonder if Shakespeare had one too.

Mozart didn't have a scat fetish. He just joked about it a lot. The way teens do.
You are daft.

You are 'daft.' Look at Mozart's letters to Maria Anna Mozart and tell me there is no sexual intent. Besides, some semiliterate chav who uses the word 'daft' has little right to apply the word to others.

Very Interesting, Almost made the fetish sound less horrible then it really is. Thoe I tip my hat to you for the long yet brief words from your mind to your hands. Every stroke being different, every key smoothly going down with the tiniest movement of a finger. They cry at your touch as they read your mind.

"Oh my oh my......Let this torment end"They spoke and then the enter button died.

>>[Joyshe and Nora went] very very far, almost to the end, into acshepting each other in the vulgar reality of bodiesh, like: all the shoundsh, the bad shmellsh, etc. That wash even part of their shexual interaction. It’s incredible. I admire thish in Joyshe.
Ftfy

He threw away religion you fucking mongoloid, so no. If you're going to make a shitty bait, you should say "This is your brain on atheism, kids".

What the fuck

I said daft instead of calling you a fucking retard. Read the letters again, without your hope for wish fulfillment.

AHAHAHA FUCK

This is realer than real life.

Yeah, I actually read the whole thing because I had to. I was entering a prestigious PhD program and focusing on Joyce because I loved Dubliners, Portrait, and Ulysses. To my shame, though, I'd never read the Wake. I'd never even tried, as hard as that was to admit. It was this huge blind spot and area of vulnerability for me. Whenever it'd come up with my colleagues I'd just smile and nod, smile and nod, hoping they wouldn't ask me anything specific about it. "The musicality of it," somebody would say, and I'd say, "Oh God, yes, it's like Beethoven." Finally, though, I had to dive into it, and let me tell you it was tough going. Joseph Campbell's guide helped a lot. Reading it out loud helped. I listened to other people read it, read online commentaries. Eventually it started to make some sort of sense. It was like I was learning to read for the first time again, and in a way this was enjoyable. I got better at reading the book. Soon I was reading entire paragraphs without trouble, getting the puns, laughing at the jokes. I could sort of follow the story, it was like a blurry picture resolving into clarity, or like I was drunk and I was sobering up, I could actually understand it. As I became more and more adept at reading the Wake, I began putting myself to the test, initiating conversations with my colleagues about it, but specific passages this time, specific parts of the book. You can probably guess what happened. After a number of these conversations it became blindingly obvious that I understood the book a lot better than they did, they who I thought were the experts. It eventually became sort of embarrassing for them and I stopped trying to talk about it. And at the end of the day I would pack my things, catch the bus home, and settle into my apartment to read the Wake. It had surpassed all of Joyce's other works in my estimation. Ulysses, the book months earlier I would've named as my favorite of all time, the best book ever written, was now #2 to the Wake. So majestic, so ambitious, so wide-ranging, erudite, glorious, incredible was it that I couldn't believe that it was the work of one man. Best of all, the heart of it isn't complicated at all. What did I get from the Wake, what are its lessons? First of all, be yourself. Second of all, put one foot in front of the other. And lastly, just do it for crying out loud, time's a wastin'!

i'm a tits man

It's time to play: Sean Connery or Slavoj Zizek?

Fingers on buzzers, please...

I was going to defend him and say she was just masturbating but
fuck

im outta here

reminds me of this article

lacan.com/zizplato.htm

>tfw you and one of the best writers of the Western canon have the same fetish
nice

Except he was a prodigy in terms of literacy, whereas you are just another talentless fartfaggot

Oh my, what the fuck

Coprophilia is a 100% accurate symptom of severe mental illness.

i wonder what Borges think about those letters....

>First of all, be yourself.
Finnegan's Wake confirmed normie garbage