Tell us about your comfy reading space, Veeky Forums

Tell us about your comfy reading space, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

jakubrozalski.artstation.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that room looks like it would be a pain to keep warm at night in winter

i like vita sackville west's library. i visited there a while ago

My reading space is usually a corner in my office, OP (pic related). Doesn't really photograph that well because the light comes in the window over the shoulder, which means photos are backlit pretty harshly.

That said, it's a pretty comfy spot.

what're you. like 45. why are you here.

Cozy as fuck

Looks comfy but I can't stand reading without a table for my book

I've set up shop in a cafe in the city in whose suburbs I live. Pic related. I sit inside facing the window when it's too hot or too cold, otherwise I sit out on the patio and occasionally get my books shit on by birds.

First thought was: This dude is so patrician.
Then I saw those titles and I imagined some 60 year old republican that I would call 'sir'. (I am republican myself so that wasnt a bad thing)

32, actually. I supposed I am here for the same reasons everyone else is - boredom mixed in with a desire to discuss literature while also sometimes shitposting.

The bookshelves themselves kind of work as a table, though I admit it's not ideal. That said, most of my reading these days is (alas) done more for my own personal edification than anything else, so the need for a table on which I can set books I'm reading while I jot down notes is diminished. I do have a desk in same room I can use when the need arises.

Hah! You are not entirely wrong. That said, actual literary works are on shelves on a wall opposite these. Also on those shelves (though not an example literary works) are Marx and Marcuse, who sit between Madison and Mill. It's generally a good thing to be widely read, I think we will all agree, even (perhaps especially) when we don't share the same views as our books' authors.

I see your point. I just could never get myself to pay for that theological fiction that Marx wrote. Only time I got to read those books was during college because they were part of the syllabus.

Candle underneath a towel beside a stack of books on a bookshelf full of books. Real smart

I get pretty comfy whilst walking on a treadmill or laying in bed. I don't like sitting for extended periods of time.

>theological fiction

A bit redundant, eh?

>/r/atheism/

euphoric

also where i shitpost...

the chair is actually pretty comfortable and I find myself reading here a lot of the time after studying or whatever

Wow, the christcucks are on fire today!

>that wallpaper
eyyy

I love that guy's stuff

You might like jakubrozalski.artstation.com/ too.

>jakubrozalski.artstation.com/
Whoa these are cool, thank you very much, user

Lately I've been reading on my Kindle while laying in the dark next to my gf as she snores quietly.

fuck off back to /mu/

Dark and blood souls could be pretty comfy. I especially liked Byrgenwerth in Bloodborne. I wish amygdala had been the spider instead of Rom

it's not much, but it's mine

kind of unbalanced/weird but the shelf looks nice
decent looking cafe
very depressing
cool chair in a bad setting

too cold and noisy

My bed. I don't like broke my neck reading at a table.

Depending on the weather, I usually go to a park and read there (if it isnt too busy)