BUY BAT RETARDS

With the bullrun approaching, this is your last chance to buy cheap BAT before it goes intergalactic. Theyve just now started their marketing campaign and shit is about to escalate in a hurry. Pic related

Holding and comfy as fuck. Get ready to see BAT in the top 10 before August.

Save em fellas

666 bitch

comfiest hold
never even check the price of anything
never had a coin like this. even link doesnt feel like this. nice and low key and one day ill just be rich, and then at some point after that, even richer, and so on. using brave rn btw

No thank you, you can keep your shitcoin.

>shitcoin

LOL ok buddy

If 7 I will buy 10k worth.
If 8 I will buy ark
If 9 I'll buy link

Fuck sakes I'm actually doing it, selling my Litecoin for this, I'm tired of taking Charlie's dick anyway and getting played by litepay

>bortic

Charles here

How much will my 3k BATlet stacklet be worth by 2019?

do you know who this is brahsef?

Conservatively? 15 g's by mid year 2018

Should I sell my link and req for bat? What about gvt for bat?

Whatever happened to the insider from the merger and acquisition law firm that said Youtube made an offer to buy out BAT?

Wanted to believe but I figured price would have pumped more from insiders.

That's more than I could hope for, lets keep our fingers crossed, this stagnation hurts me

LINK is a tough one to let go of. Def should sell GVT for BAT tho

55k batbro checking in. want to buy more but don't want to give up any of my eth. what do

I'm in REQ, it has good potential and a small stack of LINK for fun. I have 65k+ BAT. I wouldn't sell my REQ for BAT nor my BAT for REQ. does that make sense? Also would keep LINK for the meme power, unless you overextended (I only have 1% in LINK) Maybe sell GVT (I dont know what that is.)

Hahahaha brilliant. In fairness its a safe coin.

That was a clear LARP. Which hurts BAT which os the definition of a non shilled non shitcoin.

I wouldn't sell LINK. Def REQ or GVT.

Nah, I don't see how this thing has any value.

see you in 12 months my guy

>Time is money.
>Advertisers want a user's time? Soon they'll have to pay for it.

that adhh add

fresh fiat nigga

Need more but have bills and paranoid about credit card. Shit this is painful

Legit moon, coming through

Probably not until ad services in summer but it is a great coin. Safe bet.

I learnt something important from the brave browser which is that the Veeky Forums bots and shills have the capability to attach tracking dots to their posts and who knows what else really

Might as well hodl some bats in return