Please Veeky Forums where can a leaf withdrawl a bit of his crypto earnings these days...

please Veeky Forums where can a leaf withdrawl a bit of his crypto earnings these days? it seems like every canadian exchange out there has some sort of banking issue making a simple withdrawl take an unreasonably long time

canadianbitcoins.com - expensive af but it works

quadrigacx - withdrawals delayed for weeks. Took all my money out of there as they might be insolvent

localbitcoins - you might get scammed or wake up without your kidney, but it's worth a shot

Quadriga doesn't work anymore?

thanks. i'd prefer to have a withdrawl to my bank account but i might have to take my chances. quadriga used to be good but they very well may be exit scamming

Gemini is fine but you'll eat 2.5% in currency conversion at your bank, plus whatever additional fee your bank decides they want for receiving the wire transfer. You also won't get to sell at premium and might have to do something with the IRS. I don't know if the IRS cares about what we do there. But yeah, Gemini has no problems.

what's with the quadriga fud all of a sudden? they were always slow af but withdrawals always process eventually, even if delayed.

If they were insolvent, would there be any way they could recoup? I have like 20k, but its not letting me withdraw yet cause I had to change my password.

It does. Just a bit slower.

just be patient user, gemini and coinbase will release CAD trading pairs this year after another massive bullrun - but uf patience isn't your game, try coinsquare

i am not sure of quadriga, on the one hand we know canadian banks do make crypto related transfers difficult but that doesn't excuse them being short-staffed, their of lack of proper communication, and unrealistic withdrawl timeframes listed on their site. i have a pending transfer with them but im seriously debating taking my business elsewhere

localbitcoins, dont get scammed

I was going to do a bank transfer cause of the no fee, so it's usually longer than 10 days? Reading the subbreddit seems like everything does get sorted eventually..

as of right now it's looking to be about 20 business days once the withdrawl has been processed. i could just be paranoid but there's no way to know for certain what their situation is. i would like to give them the benefit of the doubt as they have been in the game for a long time and have never actually lost anyone's money

I use BMO and Kraken and have no issues

use localbitcoins and find a whale that buys and sells mass amounts of bitcoin on the daily. make sure you find a dude that has good reputation feedback and start with small amounts. ur welcome

I'm a foreigner, but I'm in Montreal at the moment and I found some Bitcoin store in the Old Port where they let you sell BTC at a minimum of $500 a pop. They told me they have no upper limit, but you need to call them beforehand if you sell like $200k or something.

At the fucking btc atms in Montreal. Do you ROC fags not have that ? We have them on every fucking corner. Up to 3k withdrawal, do your rounds one day and you have 30k cash sitting. Follow up once a week and you can start taking some serious % out. Fucking anglos....

Dt concordia h building dep facing the library. Guy favreau dep inside next to the coffee shops. They are everywhere.

Coinsquare works fine

Withdrew from Quadriga in january.. took 3 weeks but got my deposit no fees..

Before I could even get verified I was banned for sending a stern email after two weeks of no correspondence. Apparently they define this as "harassment".

Man Quadriga fucking blows, but even more unbelievably still, is that there is no one else to fill the void. Even after completely overhauling their interface, Coinsquare is still laughably terrible, with lower liquidity.

Just waiting for the day that Canada gets a good exchange and sends these others straight to the pits of hell, where they belong.

1 month delay is not 'just a bit slower'. It smells like they have a big liquidity problem. This is Bitgrail's modus operandi. They might be covering a hack.

Also, the CAD you hold on their website is not actually CAD, but their own version of a tether. They have no obligation to honour 1:1 exchange - read their TOS.

Second this, works ok but exchanging between Cnd and btc or ltc is gay as fuck,