It being finals week, the library was filled to the brim...

It being finals week, the library was filled to the brim. Students were packed like sardines and there was hardly a spot to sit.
Ling Ling had forgotten to wear panties, and her tight spandex shorts had an annoying tendency of creeping into her juicy pussy lips.
She had not taken a shower that morning and so her vagina had that yummy pheremone-filled smell that aroused Veeky Forums though he could not
consciously understand what was going on.
Just then Ling Ling felt a vibration in her pocket. It was a text message from Veeky Forums that read: "ay yo babby lemme holla at you."
Her pussy juices were in full swing now.
to be continued.

As she stood up, the entire 1st floor stared at her crotch, her innie camel toe showing for the world to see.
All the men spilled their sphagetti except for Veeky Forums who was sitting next to Ling Ling and therefore was unable to see
that beautiful sight of her juicy pussy lips. As she walked towards the elevator, each step she took caused her tight spandex
to massage her clit. Each step she took was a step in the direction of orgasm.
to be continued.

now I might add that Ling Ling was no ordinary cummer. When she came she would spasm and go into seizure. And that was where she was heading. she couldn't stop walking though.. that would be too awkward. But she was far from the elevator door. and she was about to cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
to be continued.

Just then she sat down on the floor and started to masturbate vigorously.
Everybody watched in silence.
Veeky Forums was repulsed by this obscene demonstration which distracted him from his studies. His final in pre-socratic philosophy promised to be a tough one.
Veeky Forums cleared his throat. "Are you nearly finished?"
to be continued.

Ling Ling ignored him, completely absorbed in her masturbation. Nobody else dared say a word.
"Ahem" Veeky Forums was louder this time. "I asked if you were done yet? This is hardly appropriate behavior.
Ling Ling looked up and shot Veeky Forums an angry gaze.
Veeky Forums noticed he had gotten her attention.
"please leave. you are distracting everybody here who is trying to study."
Veeky Forums was satisfied, thinking he had prevailed over the lesser female.
Just then, Veeky Forums walked into the library with a visible hard-on showing through his sweatpants
to be continued.

but Ling Ling had only started. Her fingers, lubricated by her natural slit juices, jammed, one after the other, into her gashing slit. She began to moan, and the floor shook. Veeky Forums decided to take out his brand new Beats by Dre and played his auidobook on Cartesian Logic, hoping to use his reason to quench the fire that was beginning to stir in his pants... for not even a /NoFap moderator from Reddit could resist such a beautiful girl like Ling Ling.
to be continued.

kek

Veeky Forums was gifted with genetics from the Gods, and his 9 inch penis waved wildly side to side has his wide strides took him towards where Ling Ling was masturbating...attracted to her moans like a moth to the light. He penis was not fully erect, and not even his pants could contain it.. the tip poking out..Ling Ling saw his 6 inch in diameter penis and her eyes widened even wider than her gash, now stuffed with her whole fist.
to be continued.

> enter library by using my PERFECT 20/20 VISION to perfectly grip the doorknob with my monster HANDS, opening it swiftly and beautifully
> can barely fit my massive FRAME through the door
> immediately every woman in the library begins to STARE at my amazing FACE and FRAME
> my HEIGHT also makes them wet
> female staff member asks if I need any HELP
> 'is it your first TIME HERE SIR?' she says looking UP at my perfect FACE
> 'does my FRAME look like it is need of any help?
> walk my 6'7" FRAME to the table using my LONG LEGS
> there is a guy there training his "MIND"
> I guess he missed HEIGHT DAY
> he takes one look at me and LEAVES
> i don't know if it was the HEIGHT, FACE or FRAME that did it. How should I know? I have it ALL
> read FINNEGAN'S WAKE while simultaneously transcribing GRAVITY'S RANBOW, BACKWARD
> MIRES FROM ALL
> cheers from EVERYONE
> I gesture to my INCREDIBLE BODY
> "HEIGHT,"
> I place my palms on top of my book stack
> "FACE,"
> I smile the nicest smile ever
> "FRAME,"
> hoist up two blondes on my SHOULDERS
> "WHAT CAN I SAY, ITS ALWAYS MY DAY"
> leave the library with 2 BLONDES HANGING OFF MY ARMS
> PEOPLE ARE ROARING WITH PRAISE
> GENETICS are LITERALLY EVERYTHING
> EVERYTHING

>FINNEGAN'S WAKE

masterful execution lad

"UGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! UGHH!!! UGHH!!" roared Ling Ling, as Veeky Forums bottomed out in her shallow pussy. She had never experienced something like this before.. her hole had never been filled....so...completely. Even her electric toothbrush that daddy had bought her at 7.. Even the handle of her brush that she had so carefully selected at the store.. none of those things had ever gone......so......deeply.... as Veeky Forums was going now. She moaned and cried at the same time now.. and not even /lit'/s new Beats by Dre could drown out the sound of her cries.
to be continued.

Veeky Forums turned off his beats by dre, knowing the best thing that could come from this encounter would be another ass-beating once she told chad about his comments.
It wasn't fair that women only noticed his scrawny arms and 5 foot 4 inch height.
As he walked out the door he could hear cheers from the people in the library.
He tried to hold back his tears as he stormed out. He failed.
Veeky Forums noticed his tears even though he was in the middle of fucking Ling Lings brains out.
to be continued.

something deep within Veeky Forums stirred.. and he realized he did not REALLY need girls.. guys had holes too. even if they smelled like poo poo in the loo. and Veeky Forums always got complements at the gym from the gay guys in their pink skirts.. "why not?" thought Veeky Forums as he imagined /fit's/ 9 inch by 7 inch penis thrusting deep inside his poo poo chute.

Veeky Forums turned around.
Without saying a word he pulled Veeky Forums's throbbing cock out of Ling Lings pussy and began to suck it.
Veeky Forums fought it at first. But he couldn't believe how much better it felt.
Ling Ling pulled up her pants as the men continued their act. They had completely forgotten about her.
She stormed out crying, similarly to how Veeky Forums did just moments before.
Veeky Forums came back. Ling Ling did not.
to be continued.

tha's disgusting, how could you ever concentrate in a place like that

I'm Ling Ling and none of this is true. STOP this.

As Ling Ling hurriedly ran out of the library, she was too upset to notice Tyrone in the bushes, one hand on his gat and the other on his 12 inch cock.. stroking it with widened eyes on his new prize.... Ling Ling. he had never had no Asian pussy before.. but tonight was going to be the night. "yea bitch you is gona get sum dis nigga cock tonite!" as the mooon shone off his shiny teeth.

Is this an excerpt from Delaney?? Sounds like something he would write.

come up with a different word than juices, it sounds fucking disgusting

her juicy juicy vaJAY JAY just judiciuosly gushed juices down her slit..down her clit.. down on to the face if fit where she sit.

I'm glad you finally learned how to spell "Veeky Forums" correctly

"UGHHHHH!!! UGHHHH!! UGHHHHH!!!" scremed Ling Ling as Tyrone buried his 12 incher into her bush. Tyrone, unlike Veeky Forums however, did not bottom out.. Ling Ling could not take it all. But boy did Tyrone try. With every insertion he rammed forward with all his might.. and with every ram forward he would fail to go the last 4 inches in... but it wasn't his fault. he was trying.. "Come on bitch.. take it!! come on.. come on now.. come on now!!!" Ling opened hermouth wide like a frog dying.. her eyes exploding in horror. her dreams of starting a family flashed before her.. her dreams gone.. because her hole would never be the same.. never be able to be entered normally again.

slippery slippery slit
oh how I love that clit
I lick its head
you arch your back
it turns bright red
my fingers pack
your slippery slippery slit.