What does Veeky Forums think of Waffle House?

What does Veeky Forums think of Waffle House?

Cheap drunk food. Wish we had it out west. Denny's just isn't the same.

ominous looking restaurant there OP

I've never been to one but I hear a lot of crimes are committed in them

I order the hash browns all the way one time when I was really fucked up.

I was filled with indigestion and regret after.

pretty ok place desu

It's alright, but I feel like these assholes are always making a scene in it.

it is one of my favorite things. i was born and raised in illinis but i moved to TN for uni and i miss it every time i have to come back up. My gf takes me every time i come and visit her and we go whenever were drunk and hungry at school. it is a magical mecca for the fucked up of all kinds, a warm and cozy place to go with friends after a night of drinking where you can stuff your face with simple carbs and then pass out in a happy warm ball. many fond memories there and hopefully many more to come.

Pretty much god tier, but I had the greatest first waffle house experience ever.
>on road trip with family
>probably about 12
>stop at shitty town in wisconsin for the night
>receptionist gives us bottles of water and tells us an algae bloom in the nearby lake has contaminated the running water
>starving
>searching for somewhere, anywhere selling food in this algae ass town at 11 at night
>find a waffle house
>place is almost totally full
>cooks are cooking with bottled water, serving on paper plates and with plastic utensils so no dishes
>whole place is just warm ad everyone in there is having fun
>place is just full of waffle smell
>get big waffle with pile of hash browns
>sit there for like 2 hours with half the town just enjoying it
honestly one of my favorite memories.

Get off your high horse you colossal faggot.
That's your opinion, doesn't make it fact.

As a kid I went to Denny's up in New York quite a bit and had no idea it had such a shitty reputation. Seemed like a decent restaurant to me.

I have a game I play at dennys late at night called "spot the murderer", because there's always someone there who has taken another human life.

uh do you happen to play in the bathroom most nights?

no i live in their ceiling

Ham and cheese omelette or gtfo

Comfiest atmosphere for when it's at least 2am and you're drunk as hell

>waffle house
>in wisconsin

i'll take things that never happened for $800, Alex

A public restroom that also serves cheap food. Best to stop at while drunk.

>DUDE I;M SO DRUNK LETS GO WAFFLE HOUSE LOLOLOL

You people disgust me. Drunk assholes at public restaurants are annoying. Go to a drive thru and go home.

No one talks like that friend. But thank you for sharing your opinion, I might even remember it.

used to love it. then i got food poisoning last year there. havent been back since

Eh, I've just seen a lot of divorced parents handing off kids.

Feeling bad about school tomorrow, user-kun?

It's....okay, I suppose. There were a fuckton of these when I visited South Carolina a few years ago.

bretty good!!! I almost always order a burger. Not the greatest burger but its always freshly made to order and very reasonably priced. The hash browns are delicious.

Holy shit this

Why is waffle-house the designated "heres YOUR kid back" stop

>drive thru
>while drunk
>driving drunk
Lol no

Where I'm at its a grimey place to eat. A friend used to buy coke out the back of one. Sometimes you'll get ghetto blacks cooking. Some days nice white people.

yeah m8 being rowdy at a restaurant is haram but driving drunk is totally cool

eat shit

>Go to a drive thru and go home.
>advocating DUI
Your just as retarded as him. If anything just do take out and leave the good people alone.

There has never been a Waffle House in Wisconsin, you God-damned FIB.

>dat All-Star Special when you drunk or high

Go to a Waffle House in the morning, sometime between 8:00Am and 11:00AM
All the single, divorced or widowed old men there is just sad.

I get a cup of chili, slice of pecan pie and a black coffee. Glorious farts

I adore the diner atmosphere, but everytime i go the help is alway discussing their personal life with curse words. This is incompatible with my desired dining experience. I won't visit while this is the situation. ... all i ask for is neutrality; it aids digestion ya know?

hey retards, how do you get to a waffle house? Do you fucking walk there?

Shit, I was pretty sure it was wisconsin. The trip was Massachusetts to Minnesota and it woulda been around halfway or so, ohio maybe? Shit I dunno.

I don't think I have enough bullets on me to frequent the establishment.

Denny's, is a straight laced, Beaver Cleaver American boy. Conventional haircut, clean image, tucks in his shirts. Waffle House is like his degenerate cousin. Waffle House has been in and out of juvie, carries a switchblade, and chain smokes.

Listen, babyboomer... folks today might just maybe get your references with a little reaearch, but they won't be able to relate to why your degenerate ass resents the wholesome Clevers. Maybe this is why Dennys is outpacing wafflehouse even among partyfags.... we turn to Clever-esque efforts for consolation after a night if partying, not more meth heads.

They exist in in Ohio, so that was probably it. I like the fact that the one near me has a Denny's across the street because I can choose.

I'm 26. And I eat at Denny's. My wife and I fucking love Denny's. We even ask for the same waitress every time. Her name is Tonya. We love Tonya.

You ever think about your wife mowing down on Tonya's stink box?

Sometimes.

The only one here is in the bad part of town and I'd rather not get stabbed

No. I bike. And I'm not allowed to BIKE through the drive-thru, now am I, Einstein!?

So much for freedom...

Worked at a WaHo for two years.

Questions?

No thank you.

Lol.

The menu was changed and greatly simplified a few years back. Now it's all about 'specials' and 'combos.' It's a good change. Everything used to be a la carte and still can be.

Thank god. Now I can get back to the meth pipe. It was getting so cold.

There's a waffle house about 2 minutes from my college campus. I've yet to go to it but in the morning when you walk by it across the street the air reeks of bacon grease. It's quite bothersome.

Yeah I do walk there, my regular bar and closest waffle house are in the same road. A little over a half hour from my place walking

>Ghostbusters 2 (2018)

My only memory of Waffle House is of the only time I went there. It was after graduation, and all my classmates were celebrating together the entire following week. During my final semester, I had porked this girl in one of my classes. Afterward, until the end of the semester, she appeared to many of the same social functions I attended. It was strange, yes, because I wanted to avoid her. But I still made small talk with her, being the gentleman that I am. Anyway, at the very last social gathering amongst my classmates, we all stayed up until dawn. When we were drunkenly stumbling out of the host's home, some persons decided to go to the only restaurant open in town-- the Waffle House. Two friend and the girl I porked dragged me along with them to go eat there. Along the way there, the girl and I drunkenly argued about politics, in front of the other two. When we were finally seated, I noticed we were the only ones in the entire restaurant. I ordered a large serving of hash browns. Until we were served, the girl ignored me and started flirting with my two friends. The waitress was nice and served the food quickly. The food was good, too.

Only time I've ever been to a waffle house is when my and I went to Nashville and went to a strip club called deja vu when drunk.

We ended up having a threesome w/ a stripper in the private area.

We goto waffle house and she realizes what happens and throws a plate of food and orange juice at me.

Waffle house calls the cops and I pick her up and take her to the car. She starts trying to kick the windshield out and destroys the glass. Punches me in the face repeatedly and finally passes out.

Patty melt was amazing. Only got two bites of it. Would definitely go back

That's the Waffle Haus

I loved that show

I dont know because the closest one in 100 mile radius closed down before I could try it

Der Waffel Haus =/= Waffle House

Whenever I'm down south, I always try to stop by one in the wee hours. There aren't any comfy 24 hour diners where I'm from, it blows.

>Fucking loser with no friends detected
What a loser pull the trigger faggot

I used to work at one. I enjoyed that job even if they took money out of your paycheck assuming you'd eat there every day.

I like this blog.

A chain that openly allows for discrimination against white people.

its better than fucking denny's

It's only good after midnight. I've never had a good Waffle House meal in the middle of the day. The waitresses are nicer and the food is better.

Amazing. Wish one was in my state.

Never been to one. What should I get when I do?

worth it just for the cheese eggs
They are unreplicable

the all star special
its got a big ass waffle, bacon, eggs, toast, hash browns and coffee

i have never eaten waffle house sober

top-tier road trip and end-of-the-night drunk food. its like dennys without the blatant racism.