twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

negative nancy over here

ITS A DOUBLE TOP
SELL SELL SELL SELL

*meanders bearishly to make naysayers and believers alike look like idiots*

:^) Silly corecucks
your time is not yet, you will trade sideways

begoneeee

*spontaneously gains 300 points that isn't backed by any appreciable change in market depth*

Man that was a huge green candle on the 15m chart. Definitely manipulation :)

didn't even touch 11k yet

Not yet, soyboy

someone make a big buy wall version of this

Selling candles next stop 2k

BTC will grow slowly, people are buying it and using it to get other stuff now more than last year. The days of heavy BTC dominance are over, soon the markets will begin to accept it

Veeky Forumsraelis can't into tech news. The LN failed on test, that's why the market is going into a long long bear market.

ya, cant wait for VEN to take over.

>BTC going up and stabilizing every $100-$200 is actually evidence of it about to dump

You obviously missed the memo, EU isn't clamping down on crypto so the down trend reversed. Just like how it bounced at $6k when the US SEC was bullish.

Yeah. It's not necessarily BTC going down is what tanks markets, it's money exiting the crypto market to fiat. The market doesn't really care that much what crypto fiat is in, as long as it's in the market. When BTC sells to cash, that is what is causes panic.

Someone should correct this, it should be a red wojak and a green sad pepe.

To tether up before bed or not... Hmmm...

Hello.

lol sure we're due to a moon thanks to that brainlet's (pic related) TA

It's the fucking Bitfinex bot pumping it idiot
twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/968691864869199873

Watch the red dildos on the dumps on literally every other exchange (GDAX, Bitstamp, anything with fiat), and as soon as it dumped on those it started pumping on Bitfinex. Huge buy orders coming in.

THE WHOLE FUCKING DAY IT WAS HAPPENING.THEY DIDN'T ALLOW IT UNDER 10700 AT ALL.

to add on to this. everything will come fucking crashing down hard when Tether sinks. I'm talking about, hits on everyone associated with it. This is some serious shit, lots of people will lose everything

its wall st they will dump on you p

what do??

tether wont sink you uneducated pussy

its a $450B market
why cant anyone believe the biggest exchange has 0.2% of it
>there isn't $450B cash you fucking nigger
maybe not but guess who would have the easiest time turning crypto into cash
A FUCKIN BIG EXCHANGE LIKE BITFINEX

>Bitfinexed
idiot pls...

because the price of bitcoin has been fucking wash traded to this point. stop being ok with fraud just because you're making money faggot.

stop spreading stupid lies and fud because you want btc to tank faggot.

market manipulation is besides the point
the point is they most likely have several billions of dollars and won't let a highly successful market that they have a huge chunk of tank

>volume shitty for almost 2 weeks
>price keeps pushing up
I dont knwo guis, something seems wrong here. I think its (((them)))

The Bear will always be King!

No, the wash trading thing is very real. Its gotten a lot worse in recent months as well.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

bfx had 4 bil volumes daily prior to banning amircans.

take fees between 0.3-0.1% per trade (rake both maker and taker, depending on their fee schedule, need 30 mil montly volume for 0.1% fees). meaning they raked in 80m income daily just from public trading fees. disregarding interst rates, OTC trade fees and the rest.

not to mention, the primary buyers of USDT are exchanges that need liquidity, like Binance, Poloniex, Bitrrex etc.

whoever actually believes they don't have 2.x bil put down behind tether is an idiot. but most people just sold their BTC and try to make 1-2 people to sell it on Veeky Forums. that's literally what Veeky Forums is for

btc is at 11k you stupid user?

ok rejected HARD

perfectly normal, nothing to see here, move on

>gets rejected hard
Give it up cucks, lets bring her down to 9k so i can buy in

I'm sorry big daddy Bitcoin, no more alts I swear! I've sold them all for you

This is what happens