bizposting
without a care in the world

fuckk I was gonna buy a whopper today but I was too lazy

Weed makes u a weak cuck weirdo

Is that a DOUBLE patty burger?

>weed
>fastfood
>/meme/

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Hi Sergey!

take the burger pill

Congrats on this, Seriously.

Mayo?? Fucking disgusting. As nigger tier as catsup

faggot

mayo is delicious retard. and black people hate it.

I concur

Ps have some gold!

this
mayo is /ourcondiment/

feels bretty good

the absolute state.

This thread is why you can't trust anything posted on this board. full of bottom feeder, pot head, scrublords making $150 gains to spend on pot and trash food

>Mayo?? Fucking disgusting. As nigger tier as catsup
fucking brainlet - mayo is french, home to the most exquisite culinary culture on earth
this
trips speak truth

you have to go back

Dude is buying $20 bags. Go home everyone.

I work in a burger place and I wipe my butt with the buns a lot. Not out of malice I just get sweaty and they are really spongy so it helps

do you eat them after?

Manchild 101

>made it
>fast food
I used to love Burger King
Haven't had a whopper in years, since the boycott over them going halal
It's pleb food anyway

bump

I'm just starting out, still researching a coin to go in for. Cause I'm a broke fag.

i've already have everything i can wish for

>nu-usa, a pillar of culture and progress