Wysker

You are getting in on the tinder of shopping aren't you user?

> less than $5m worth of tokens sold
>coin supply of around 90m
>working app with 2.0 coming very soon with lots of new features
> e-commerce is a multi trillion dollar a year industry, as is advertising and data. Wysker combines them all through their app and utility token ecosystem and is set to capture a significant portion of that market as THE product discovery app.

Easy 100x by EOY.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xd8950fdeaa10304b7a7fd03a2fc66bc39f3c711a-ETH
medium.com/wysker/how-wysker-is-using-the-blockchain-3d1249510631
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tinder of shopping lul

muh shitcoins

muh new bags

>aldimobile
can't even afford a proper provider lmao, how poor are you nguyen?

>Amazon

So, it's competing against the #1 online retailer in the world that has 2 decades worth of experience and algorithm building?
Pass

no thanks

probably pajeet shitcoin

Ouch, mega burn. Piggy backs off telstra and is half the price. Just cos you got memed by a "premium" provider doesn't mean we're all brainlets like you.

Can display all of amazons listings and still direct you to their site for checkout. It's a product discovery app, not a shop (yet).

Find a whiter team
>protip
>you can't

Literally my only criteria for ICO's. Double points for being dutch.

First German ICO actually with KPMG as an their legal consultants and working fully with BaFin to stay ahead of any issues regarding the token status.

Stay poor

FUUGGGGGG you can't buy as a US citizen

Just use a VPN, there's no KYC other than email address and they'll be trading on ED tomorrow.

Should I break the rules and buy anyway?

>I'm a big boy

>tfw no VPN atm

Nah, just stick to coinbase coins for max gains.

Get a shitty free one for the next 9 hrs.

What will they do to me if I buy without a VPN?

it's a fucken app, why does it need a coin? pay me to look at advertising!!! no fuck you

Dunno, i ain't a burger so i haven't been cucked like that.

I'd say they'd just deny you the page or something. The tokens come from a smart contract immediately after you send the ETH. Doubt theirs an IP Oracle input into it.

Lol it doesn't...

The logo looks like a GOLDC reskin

Nice user, enjoy your gains.

I've got 450k wys ;)

This is their primary logo. Super attractive for shopaholic asians.

what a shitty name though

Thanks for the legit, low-key shill thread.

Always know it's gonna be gold when I see one of these threads
>Team solid AF
>Chill user not trying to hard to prove themselves
>never heard of the ICO at all

No probs.
Only based anons will find the real gems. The rest will buy high sell low on whatever shitty memecoin has 10 pajeet pasta threads running at once.

for some reason it make me think of pic related

>Saved that beautiful pepe
I find that even in this space, if you give more than you get you'll end up rich. God bless, user.

What do you think the price will be with the 1B potential supply. Also, lol @ your
>90m circulating supply shill
(unless I'm reading something wrong)

Understandably, though i hadn't made that connection yet.

Yeah if you come at it with the right intention you'll be resonating on that abundance wavelength.
They had an initial coin supply of 3b and hard cap of 127k ETH. They got snapped by the parity bug so because of the delay ETH had gone up nearly 5x when they relaunched their ICO, so they reduced the hard cap to 12k ETH, of which about 3k have been sold. 3b/10/4 =75m..
Which means I've got more than 0.5% of the total wys ;)

You sexy beast...
>Welcome to whaledom

Price prediction EOY?

Dunno, they'll integrate the adplatform in q4 2018 or q1 2019, but it really depends on adoption of the app. Apple has been delaying listing it on appstore probably because of the ICO being open, so they've been stalling on really pushing the marketing. If there's substantial adoption of the app by the time that approaches then advertisers will be looking to the market to get their WYS to get access to the millions of users' data as that's the only way they can get at the data sets. If that's the case 1 buck a coin is super conservative. I think $10 is possible as an optimistic estimate by EOY (only 750m cap).

First ICO wish me luck op!!!

You chose well. Good luck user.

Forgive me I've never done this before and don't know what I'm doing. Do I have to deposit a 1 ETH to get the coins or can I do like .2 or something

Good luck, user! I wish you the best. Feeling good about this one.
>First German ICO
>14/88coin is your debut

Signing off, my man. Thanks for the tip. Fingers crossed for $10

Another shill from me to you friendly user is VTR. Check out the recent vid released by the dev of working torrent module, zec fork incoming for user, 10m coin supply, 7m market cap, 5% pos, 2fa on wallet. I'm expecting another 100x from that one too. Dev is supposed to release the module any day now. For sure one to keep an eye on. I've already got my 0.5% bag of that one too.

No minimum. Just make sure to send from a wallet you have the keys to not an exchange. myEtherwallet or metamask etc.

fuckkk still processing the withdrawl from binance not gonna make it in time

didnt have more than 1 ETH in hand so I just bough 14k wysker

Let's see what happens B)

nvm got it in time, .25eth worth. quick question when i try to add the token to myetherwallet it says (error_21) not a valid ERC-20 token what do?

you should get an e-mail with the address required for the tokens.

was in spam thanks got 3232 wys now!

Checked trips for abundance.

Unsold tokens and the ones not for sale (proportionally) are getting burned, so probably you are better off to shill in 9 hours.

Oh the shilling will definitely kick off tomo, but i also want anons to prosper and the team to get a bit more of a stack. No one will notice a few more eth worth of wys sold.

So, the new circulating supply will be around 55 mil now?

Something like that. Probably around 75m is what i've been working off

Since you're an official shill, what's
the total token supply?
Whitepaper says 217m, the website states 362

217m, after ICO closes they're burning the unsold tokens
So probably like 75mil like the shill man said

They're selling 217m but in the whitepaper they sell only 130m

Hmm.. seems pretty interdasting.
Are the ED one legit ? Bretty cheap desu.

Original supply was 3b, for 127k eth, thatvhard cap has been taken down to 12k eth, which makes it around 300m, then only a quarter of those coins have been sold (like 3k eth) so divide that by 4. It's a bit hard to figure out cos there's a few different contract addresses, some 25% extra for pre parity investors for their patience after the fuck up which aren't accounted for in the ETH. Basically max 90m unless this shill thread sells out the cap.

Shouldn't be available to trade on ED yet. Still a few more hrs to go i think.

Why does this need a blockchain?

3 women 1 pravik 1 neckbeard

Make sure the contract adress is right, I'm pretty sure the legit ones are on there

What's the ico price?

Oh he removed the comment I was relying to this

but they're gonna burn this 3 billion, r-roight?
1 ETH = 13'941 WYS
I deleted this one because it was mentioned/answered earlier but I didn't refresh before posting

etherdelta.com/#0xd8950fdeaa10304b7a7fd03a2fc66bc39f3c711a-ETH

Dont buy nothing on ED, might be the duplicate token. They got presale funds locked in parity, so they ditched the old token and created a new one.

From the website:
“wysker does not believe that the distribution of wys Tokens or the wys Tokens themselves are securities, commodities, swaps on either securities or commodities, or similar financial instruments. The wys Tokens are not designed for investment or speculative purposes and should not be considered as a type of investment. Nevertheless, U.S. citizens, residents and entities should not purchase or attempt to purchase wys Tokens. Crowdsale participants must digitally sign a statement that they are not a US citizen. Our token will be tradeable after the sale. Interested US participants could buy them on the secondary market.”

and?

medium.com/wysker/how-wysker-is-using-the-blockchain-3d1249510631

Will 5k be enough for retirement in 2-3 years kek? Hopefully. Im glad for the token bzrn

Depends on how you wanna retire. Easy worth 50k, could reach 500k by eoy or early next yr but that's not really retirement money. The whole crypto space could still 20x and only be as big as the dot com bubble, if nostro accounts and derivatives get cryptofied then total market cap should be in the hundreds of trillions meaning any old shitcoin will get dragged up. If wysker vecomes widely adopted for product discovery then a 7.5b market cap is nothing in that reality whuch would equal 5m from your 5k. Not gonna wanna cash out to those peasant bucks though at that point.

K. Am shilled. Thx op.

I believe it is an easy flip as well as a good hodl with such low market cap but crazy upside potential, so went in quite a bit.

god damn it, what's wrong with their site

Dunno but it's 1400 utc on the 28th which is 3 hrs away i believe. Also, main site is wysker.com, that one is just for token sale.

kek
>buying las minute ICO with 0% bonus

Anons, I'm one of the first investors. I got 30% bonus in NOVEMBER when 1 ETH was around $300. Now, imagine there are more people like me. You really think none of us will be dumping a portion of our bags tomorrow when it hits ED and IDEX?

I had to fucking watch my ETH grow from $300 to $1400 and all the way down, couldn't do anything about it.

I'm not saying it's not worth it. I just say you could probably get better deal from exchange instead of offering your money to marketing team.

Will be easy to make the market with low cap and a big stack.

You probs bought when i shilled it to you back then user. I seriously doubt this will dip sub ICO price on ED. Anyone selling for below ICO is a moron. Also, not from wysker marketing, just a bizraeli and friend of the ceo. Trying to make both parties rich.

Just bought 100k thanks