"In March 2008, just a few months before

"In March 2008, just a few months before
Satoshi’s paper on the
Bitcoin protocol
was published, Craig wrote Dave an email stating: “I need your help editing a
paper I am going to release later this year. I have been working on a new formof electronic money. Bit cash, Bitcoin . . . [y]ou are always there for me Dave.
I want you to be part of it all.”
8"

if this email was written in 2008 doesn't it prove he was satoshi???

bubmp to get the truth out there

i mean turtle is a good coin. i could see it being in the top 100 but only time will tell biz. hang on for the ride

it's obviously another scam he's trying to pull
bcash is tanking lol they're getting desperate

he wrote about Bitcoin in 2008 before the white paper was released. How is this possible if he wasn't the inventor?

Because the email is fake. Why would you trust anything a known scammer says without proof? The purported email is older than the email address it was supposedly sent from, to give you some idea of how fake it is.

It's a fake
He did this last year with CIA gavin and tried to convince everyone he signed an early block

I guarantee and I would bet all my bitcoin on this being another attempt to trick people

it's evidence in a lawsuit filed by a giant international lawfirm in NY. they would never risk their reputation over a fake email. The internet provider was supenia'd

he has many ways to prove without a doubt he is satoshi, but this isn't one of them

You have to trust too many different parties who aren't computer experts. Even gavin got tricked by craig why should these people be trusted?

The suit is full of typos and garbage generally, so If they were really concerned about reputation this would never have seen the light of day. Law firms sign on to things without knowing all the details all the time, you just don't hear about it because they quietly squash everything and pretend it never happened.

ITT: biztards struggling with basic logic
>Craig proves he is Satoshi, his life is in danger and the press will never let him be
>Craig says nothing, the press will never let him be
>Craig says he is Satoshi, but then plays dumb and releases multiple flawed proofs, nobody believes he is Satoshi anymore, mission accomplished
The evidence points overwhelmingly to Craig being Satoshi, and the only claims that go against the evidence is Craig's own statements.

>the press will never let him be
We're talking about the same craig right?
He loves the press, the attention, and whenever he's fading into obscurity he tries everything he can to get back into the public eye.
And if he just wants the quiet life, why announce that he's satoshi, put forward a reused signature as "proof", and then backtrack when caught? It's laughable that you still listen to a word he says.

i read the entire lawsuit. i didn't see too many typos...

Yep, people here don't understand how to play the game.

>The evidence points overwhelmingly to Craig being Satoshi, and the only claims that go against the evidence is Craig's own statements.
Really makes your neurons fire

>If I say it again, it becomes more true
Nobody thought craig was satoshi until he pretended he was. If he wanted to be left alone, all he had to do was nothing.

I have some TRTL hell ye

who gives a shit about the truth, people only care about getting rich.

Fuck ya

3k volume

fuck me. fill my 2 week old 1 sat order

Fuck off niggers

theres plenty of ways for him (or anyone else) to prove theyre satoshi, for example: sign a message containing last blocks hash with satoshis private key; move some of satoshis original coins; etc.
whenever anyone says this to this retarded scammer, he start chimmping out like a dindu and usually fucks off. you know why? because he knows hes been caught and will only continue his scam with people willing to fall for it and wont waste his time with anyone not gullibe or retarded enough.

there is no evidence besides his own statements. nobody said hes satoshi before he opened his own retarded mouth claiming that.
if he wanted to be left alone by tptb and media as you retardedly claim, all he had to do is to say nothing.

I laughed but this fails occam's razor