REQ/Chango partnership confirmed

Looks like they spilled the beans for their Friday announcement early

Other urls found in this thread:

en[]m[]wikipedia[]org/wiki/Chango_(company)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good news

looking forward to seeing this dump another 20% from this news

looking forward to you either FOMO'ing in or hanging yourself on a Livestream for us all to enjoy

what is chango ??

fucking newfag doesn't know what chango is

EVERYBODY KNOWS WHAT CHANGO IS

what the fuck is a chango?

en[]m[]wikipedia[]org/wiki/Chango_(company)

before I hang myself, let me share some money with you, my friend, via CHANGO

It’s a brave new world in the realm of cryptocurrencies and it’s changing all the time.

While financial regulators are looking to create more rules around digital currencies, companies and institutions are investing more than ever in cryptocurrencies because they make sense in our world economy.

The exchange of currency needs to grow beyond borders and be made simple and easy for individuals to engage in financial transactions.

That’s where Chango comes in.

Created by tech innovator elunic and built on the Request Network with Ethereum, Chango is the app that will make digital financial transactions between friends as simple as sending an email.

Users will be able to:

Send and request funds from their contacts, quickly and easily.
Transact without entering 34 digit public keys: just enter an amount, a recipient and you’re done!
Share your Chango-ID with your friends through WhatsApp, Messenger and more.
Keep track of all transactions, completed and pending.
All protected and trusted, decentrally processed on the blockchain.

CHANGO is slang for piss in spanish

they were retweeting REQ leading up to this announcement. also seem to be hitting about peer to peer payment via WhatsApp

no it isnt

it means monkey you dipshit

those are big dots

well, suck on my CHANGO then

holy shit

>Chango inc is an online marketing company in the field of data-driven digital advertising, specializing in search retargeting and programmatic marketing. Chango is used by over 45,000 websites.[1]

>The company was founded in 2008 and currently operates in North America and the U.K. It is headquartered in Toronto with sales offices in NYC, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Seattle, Austin and London.

>In 2015, Rubicon Project acquired Chango for $122 million.

thanks user

I signed up to beta their app. maybe someday I'll have someone to send crypto to

can coinbase do that?

Delusional REQtards. Your shit will never go back to $1.30. Just hang yourselves and stop shitting up this board.

lmao not even the person linking the wiki knows what it is, so he just sends a link cause he can't explain

Venmo of crypto bro brah bo

phoneposter kill yourself

>because these days smartphones lack periods
kek

you are unironically a retard

So much misinfo here. Turns out Chango is a fairly new app that is not yet in Beta that is under the imprint of this German company known as elunic GmbH. Chango is essentially a blockchain based app that focuses around streamlined currency transfer between phone contacts/emails/facebook etc. Elunic GmbH, is a software company that has little to no social media presence(that I could find at least). However, The Chango app has provided links to social media profiles that they launched as recent as Jan 2018. There seems to be little to no marketing involved with the Chango project at this time, I assume that could potentially change with the announcements later this week. So as you can see, with this app being powered by the Request Network we can potentially see a live demo of just one of many use cases of REQ soon. Keep in mind Elunic GmbH also seems to tout a few notable partners on their webpage (Adidas and Burger King).

CHANGO UNCHAINED

but really what the fuck?

>chango
UMA DELICIA KEK

What the hell is chango