This shit coin is going is going nowhere

This shit coin is going is going nowhere.
Next month will be an exit scam bigger than bitconnect.
Get out while you can.

Yes.
Please FUD harder, I want to pick up another 1k tomorrow at $0.50 before they're $8 in a month.

It's g-gonna go back to $3, right guys?

What ar....
what are you doing user?
you're not....
You're not actually trying to buy this shit coin?
right?
RIGHT?!!!!

You have a lot of BitCoin on a very unstable exchange.

Are you a madman?

He's got over $300,000 dollars worth of bitcoin just sitting there....
waiting....
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR user!!!!
No fucking way he buys this shitcoin, he's gotta be selling....there's no fucking way he's buying
no fucking way
no fucking way
no fucking way
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>They still don't believe it
>Activate Project "Green Kamikaze"

You're gonna be one rich cunt if they dont fuck up this

Should I sell my bag of 5400 LINK to buy this shit now that it's so low?

My calculations say that you'd be able to buy about 2330 COSS, which is not a huge amount to earn dividends with at today's volume. 1k is the bare minimum I would recommend, but 5k+ is really where you want to be to earn anything but dust.

However, COSS will have a large event in the next month, whereas LINK is a 6+ month hold, so you might be able to make more just flipping the coin itself. I'm gonna leave that up to your risk judgement.

I already have 6k COSS.

I would try to sell that 2330 COSS at the right time when the FIAT pairing rolls out and just keep the 6K for the dividends, and reinvest in LINK.

Kind of a gamble though. Think I'm just going to set a high-ish sell order for my LINK and it it reaches it within two weeks then that's just what I'll do.

Sounds like a good plan. I have 2 separate stacks of COSS, one for swing trading and one that I refuse to touch. One slowly feeds the other.

We don't know what will happen with Link. Sergey could pop up on Twitter announcing mainnet tomorrow for all we know

holy shit your gonna be one rich user. So many different coins you are gonna collect. Are you planning to go to the Rune's B-day party in june? You should go hug the man lol.

Is this piece of shit of coin not mooning because of the ongoing promotion? Literally stuck at 60c ffs

It's going to explode in a month, man.
Whales know what they're doing.
Keeping the price low, accumulating.
Accumulate now.

It went back to "slow bleedout" mode like everything else because the devs said they wouldn't tolerate wash trading. So we don't even get artificial volume to bump the price.

holy shit... i belive in coss but only have a peasants share.

help a broke kid with some coss plz,u marvelous coss whale
0x06fff87cabac25c6d2ead12dc69ab4e317a8eaf1

I'm done accumulating, I've reached 11k I won't buy more until an update from Rune.

yeah the promotion is definitely making coss holders to sell their holdings so they can get ETH/BTC to trade for coss. This price decrease was expected. As soon as the 1million coss promotion was released, huge sell walls started to appear. A lot of traders took advantage and sold early to accumulate promotion volume and will reap the rewards by buying coss at a lower price. Its too bad for me cause Im a burgerlander and will proc short term tax. Else I would have joined.

When will the promotion end?

April 17th.