You will never be talented

>you will never be talented
Why even continue living?

Even if you were talented there would still be no reason to continue living because its preposterous to favor grappling with even the most mundane and minor discomforts due to their sheer frequency and numeracy, when a perfectly good death is the alternative

>all of your drafts will always be shit no matter how much you edit it

time to kms

Holy shit, go back to /r9k/ with that trash

His hair unintentionally messy hair is makes him look like a genius

where the fuck do you think you are?

>implying he isn't right tho

How can you write while a sense of self-loathing looms all over your pathetic existence? It's too distracting.

just do your best kouhai~

Ironically kill yourself

Then why haven't your killed yourself?

>people literally not getting a standard tongue in cheek Veeky Forums post

If that's the case, then fucking kill me right now

He's not wrong. It's something you have to weight for yourself, not get all emotional about.

what do you mean 'if that's the case'? it is the case.

Alright, then can I hire you to kill me? I'll pay you 10 dollars tops.

But I will.

Maybe not for a long time.

But if I keep reading and writing, everyday, doing my best, like all of the people I admire did, eventually I will become a good writer.

i'm not risking jail time for your life what the fuck? kill yourself.

Why not pay more?
You are going to die anyways.

I'm broke, that's one of the reasons why I want to die in the first place.

How about 20?

Yeah but you can always appreciate the talent of others, is that not good enough?

No, I want to be special and create content of my own that others will unironically like.

Why not create blood with the splash of blood that shooting a shotgun on your head would make?

It's like looking at a mildly decent painting, you take one glance at it out of curiosity and then forget all about it. It has to be enjoyable in a long-time scale.

>people literally not getting a standard rhetorical question

it was tongue in cheek only insofar as it was exaggeratedly candid and ingenuous

Cum in me papa.