I know it's terrible but anyone can't help but laugh their ass off at bag holders

I know it's terrible but anyone can't help but laugh their ass off at bag holders.

Currently enjoying mocking and laughing at ICX faggots.

>muh muh korean eth
>muh mainnet moon

the price has barely changed after it got JUST'd hard over a few weeks ago. why are they still whinging so much?

axpire (i got a small gain), canya, and devery are probably the funniest.
i feel for linkies, i want them to pull through and make it. maybe it's because of how much content they generate.

They still don't have THE MAINNET? Holy shit the absolute state of gookscam bagholders

>up 40x ico since binance listing
>wants to mock us

look at this single cell brainlet who missed the ico and thinks everybody bought the top like he usually does

>tfw being anally loaded with Korean ETH
Everybody loves these tardlets.

got 25k ICX. am I gonna make it?

March end

>tfw getting rightfully justed for holding ICX

T. r/buttcoin

LELELELELEL
let's point finger at that user and laugh!!

Yes. Don't listen to FUD. just keep reaffirming your beliefs in this coin and why you bought it in the first place

yes you will have the last laugh on the retard brigade

I’ll never be one because, I only buy when they have a small marketcap, if it’s over 60 cents I won’t touch it

Yea icx and Neo are way over hyped.
I still can't Believe people are buying these

lol fudders trying to rattle the trees and scoop up some cheap ICX

The airdrop crash with NEO will be something to watch.

He who laughs at the bagholder today becomes the bagholder tomorrow.....

Confucius 345 AD

will thoroughly enjoy the wojaks from ICX h8ters in a couple months

>The airdrop crash with NEO will be something to watch.
Probably, or that was my reasoning in selling all of my Neo throughout yesterday and today. Sold it all for ICX and ADA so I'll be able to buy at least twice as many Neo soon. Feels good bros.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you. Then you win.

I'm an ICX bagholder among others and this doesn't really anger me. What pisses me off is
> woah im so comfy with these bags i wish it would fall harder
And if they talk about accumulating more that's when I really want to murder them. You know how insencere they are because they're the same fags that talk about being in it "for the long term" but call moon every time there's a green candle larger than their dick.