Australia Crypto General

Australia Crypto General

Ok cunts, here ya go.

QtYsju

FAQs
> What is this?
Biz Aussie Old Fags who've /made it/ and are looking for other old fags, good traders, and sick cunts to be around.

> Why would I join?
Cuz you're a sad cunt. Your tired of lurking biz because your IP's probably blocked and buying over shilled bags of twitter traders gets old quick.

> Yeah Nah, sounds gay cunt.
Suit yourself, many old crypto groups don't have the community they used to have or died, and that's why we have invites open currently for ours looking for new people.

> Is this some pump or signal group full of drongos and pajeets?
Nah, It's a good community group of traders, devs, Chartists, whales, day traders, autists, degens, seppos, and waking Chinamen. Cum guzzling mouth breathing retards are kicked. Poor fags and new fags are also kicked unless they're knowledgeable or smart enough to keep up and not bring down the community.

> Why are you posting invites on biz?
Throw a net into an ocean and you'll catch many fish. Fish from the same pond and nothing changes. Put yourself in a group of profitable people and chances are you'll make more money than talking with the same mates with the same opinions and ideas every day.

If your in a group surrounded by normal fags and are tired of trying to help and explain things to them, then this is a place for you. If this doesn't resonate, then you are the normal fag and can fuck off.

Discord:
QtYsju

Im a mexican can i join to

Only if your a smart cunt, rich cunt, or profitable cunt.
All we care about is making money so idgaf desu
We kick inactive people as sometimes there's inside info we have that we don't want to be known by lurkers

Wow this isn’t actually a gay biz group for once

What level of knowledge must a smart cunt have?

What if I’m just a funny cunt?

Waking Koreans and Chinamen Also Welcomev

Nice datamine
Just keep posting thots, though keep it strictly related to Veeky Forums since there is a homo tranny mod that has recently bought crypto after lurking r/buttcoin for years and they want to purge overt heterosexuality

Gym slut and coon slut both with fake tits. Get absolutely fucked.

>yeah nah cunt
Bogan fuckwits who speak like this are the lowest of the low in Australia. Fuck off back to bloke's advice to talk about how you made 220k annually in the mines and now have a mcmansion in Perth, 3 plasma screen TVs, 2 jetskis that don't run and a rapidly depreciating Maloo in the driveway.

Fuck off

Go back to Brisbane cunt and telling yourself how great living in a sky scraper smaller than a caravan is while your city gets over run by boat people.
I hope you enjoy muh "high living standards" working for minimum wage.

Not crypto, but I need some business advice.

I'm a 4th year apprentice electrician, I love everything about my trade and I wake up excited for work everyday. Ive always been a very driven, hard working person and I know that one day (in a few years, I still have lots to learn) I want to run my own business. Before I fully commit to anything I want to learn as much about managing a business as I can. Can you guys recommend any learning resources, are there any good books, podcasts, online courses ect on running a contracting business?
Are there any good tafe courses for this sort of thing? Preferably online.

I'm mostly interested in Industrial and/or commercial. I just started night courses on engineering to further my knowledge.

I really appreciate any help!

not this shit again

any chance any of you cunts want to give me some fuckin CASH so i don't have to work in the fucking sunshine until i'm a withered corpse fuckin hell

Invites now closed

ugly as shit mate

fake tits and ugly cunts

Hi I just want to say that I really like the big lez show. thanks for the laughs ozzy cunts

go work for a small company. youll learn the ropes a lot quicker than other ways

Yeah Jarrad wright and shit are from NZ senpai.

Il give you a pass because its a fucking 10/10 show and crazy steve from Mike Nolan show is my idol

I can teach you some engineering stuff if you can teach me practical electrical things if interested.
Im going through the motions of learning about business, reading books etc.

- 22 y.o mech eng working in perth cbd

Discord code apparently expired. Are you fags still running it?

those bodies though

granted, fake titties, but they look much better than they would if they didn't take their appearance seriously

Thanks but I didn't join, I'm a poorfag waiting for my PRL bags to go higher (bought at 8 cents. Let me know if I can get in. (Emiel#1857)

hey cunts. discord invite says its expired. i want to talk about bots

on second thought... those girls you posted, maybe you dont know what youre doing afterall.

Farkin streuth. Those shielas are on the juice. Reckon they'd snap my fucken dick off if I stuck it in their fuckin arse!

Fair dinkum.

Oi cunt lemme in. I'll bring some melbourne bants and bring my virtual vb

Its amistad#3421. Better be in when i wake up

gaycunt

>the one on the left
Fuark I'm in lust