Why are they so perfect? I never get sick of eggs

Why are they so perfect? I never get sick of eggs.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2989358/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who does

Memesters.

i can't eat them when i'm hungover. i can eat just about anything else when i'm hungover, but eggs make me feel like death

Looks like someone can't eat all the eggs.

I love eggs. Greatest food ever. Especially poached, but fried sunny side up is a good second

why didn't smash mouth eat all the fucking eggs

i just don't understand

I've taken to throwing eggs on random food items. Sandwich for work? Throw an egg on it. Lazy sunday stirfry? Throw two eggs in that bitch. Fried eggs and bacon? No such thing as too many eggs.

>boil an egg for like, 3 minutes
>crack it, and peel off a bit
>succ
I'm in heaven.

>get single-egg pan
>put two eggs in, they fit, believe me
>make a small omelet
>toast two slices of bread
>butter that shit
>get a slice of cheese (real cheese, cuck. not the processed shit)
>put tiny omelet on one slice of toast, cheese on that, next on top
>wait a few minutes until cheese melts

best breakfast ever

They're also nutritionally amazing.

Vegans can seriously kill themselves. If you're so butthurt buy a chicken. Even if you live in a city there must be a way of contacting someone with backyard hens in a nearby suburb that you can examine.

I've heard arguments against this like you need an original chicken which must have come from a farm or they kill the rooster or whatever but how autistic do you have to be to think buying a $5 chicken once from a farm is what's going to keep the meat industry alive?

they're only amazing at clogging arteries

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2989358/

Eggs have to be like one of the foods that's been with humans the longest right? I would wager even longer than grains?

I suppose. It's definitely something a hunter gatherer would be fucking stoked to find. Easier to pluck an egg from a nest then hunt an animal, and delicious and full of essential nutrients. As far as grains go, yeah. People didnt eat grains much until relatively recently, so far as I know.

Plurality of peer-reviewed research states that dietary cholesterol has an insignificant effect on serum cholesterol.

more recent research suggests the cholestrol in eggs isn't anything to worry about

They taste absolutely disgusting though. It's only tolerable if you put a shitload of spices and turmeric powder on it.

t. egg industry shill

t. world's foremost cholesterol expert was the head of my exercise science program

not an argument

You mean all the huevos?

controversial opinions coming through:

i don't like em

My preferred method of eating eggs is boiled, cut in half with a splash of a vinegar based hot sauce. but i'll take em in any style. Literally never get tired of them.

I steam them. I get much better accuracy when making soft or medium eggs.

You're kind of an idiot if you have to steam them for "accuracy". Heat transfer is well understood.

Fuck off. My electric range is unreliable. 5 minutes one day might be medium, and undercooked on another. It's just a tip, man.

Scrambled eggs on toast is the best quick meal.

A range being unreliable has nothing to do with it. If you have boiling water, it's 100 degrees C/212 degrees F. That's literally all there is to it.

Also, if your range is giving erratic temps, which is HIGHLY unlikely, then you need to call an electrician before you burn down your house.

So yeah guy, go fuck yourself. You're an idiot who can't even boil an egg.

>fucking thinking that "steaming" gives more constant temperatures than boiling.
God you're an idiot.

Lol, who the hell steams eggs?

>eggs doing the hard sell on Veeky Forums lately
Much better than junk mc'shit so I'm gonna show my support by buying half a dozen eggs later today.
I can't eat them because they'll make me sick so I'll have to throw them at vegans or something.

>2 eggs in single egg pan

ABSOULTE MADMAN

>breakfast time
>three or four eggs scrambled with a hint of swiss cheese and either some hot sauce or sometimes salsa
>slice of toast
>strong cup of coffee

Can't go wrong, senpai.

>egg industry
Retard

>damage control

Am I the only one who thinks olive oil compliments eggs better than butter?

Yes.

No, it's an Italian thing my brother. We like everything with olive oil, drizzle that shit on bread

I can now, bought this pan and now theyre perfect!.
Oil in pan on high heat then drop eggs in and lower heat down.

>googles info about eggs & believes 1st article he gets, thus is the world expert on this subject now

>why can't i hold all these projections

I eat at least one egg a day but it makes me sad to think of those poor miserable chiccens forced to lay in caged all day and night ;_;

Consequences of capitalism

I eat deer a couple of times a month and it makes me sad to think about the poor person who got a broken bumper when they hit that stupid road-hopping beast with their car.

free range eggs aren't that expensive and they taste better

Bump

>defending big farma