I finally did it

I finally did it
bought link with all of my life's savings
I only have 10300 link
how do I get more?
what do I do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/sites/default/files/resources/swift_swiftatsibos_innovation_pioneering_inno_for_community_brochure.pdf
medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803
medium.com/@signal_capital/https-medium-com-signal-capital-our-investment-in-chainlink-15ab90ee9c02
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

congrats. now sell at your first sign of losing money

Welcome, you are now the future bagholder of a meme coin without partnership, without a working product, without real coders. Atleast your part of a shitty community of retarded larpers and and idiots. You should buy some Ven and obsidian too.

:(
I was promised lambos and moon

Damn you should have 1.03 million by eoy. Great job user. 8k here, you've reached my dream stack

once you have 10k you'll dream of 15k :/
this'll never end

15k here, pining for 20k

I hope for your sake that you are kidding. Is one of the worst coins out there. Mobius already have patent pending oracle protocol, partnerships and a working product. Oraclize also will be adopted long before Chainlink. Sell now if you have profit, or turn into a meme poster yourself.

Welcome home chap

DYOR start from ISO 22000

Get a better link template

Get cucked

I would do things to Elsa Jean.

I got my 20k, I went for 25k and felt somewhat satisfied. Only bought small amounts more since.

What you do now is educate yourself so these retarded posters don't actually convince your poorly educated self to sell for some garbage like mobius that is way behind LINK.

swift.com/sites/default/files/resources/swift_swiftatsibos_innovation_pioneering_inno_for_community_brochure.pdf

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803

This OP.

The shilled are idiots.

LINK is the future.

medium.com/@signal_capital/https-medium-com-signal-capital-our-investment-in-chainlink-15ab90ee9c02

Thanks for buying my bags. I'm out of here bitches.

>hey guys this fat solo developer is going to see it through, hes going to change the world guys

Just another of the fake daily threads of someone 'giving up' and buying link.

Might as well have bought digibyte.

thanks
done with my research though
I’ve been reading about it for weeks now
I’m 100% sold
the only reason I want to sell is so i can accumulate more

I have actually been to the SXSW staff leader's meeting earlier this week. I am a volunteer coordinator (opportunity was posted on the uni billboard, lots of hot chicks participating) and we are ironing out all the final details and placements. Apparently, they moved the smart contract panel to the side room/party room at Stubbs BBQ restaurant. Sergey is *confirmed* to be still speaking, but it's going to be quite loud in there as they will have a blues band playing at the same time in the main room. Apparently the smart contract panel won't have a big enough attendance, so they just rented out Stubbs BBQ for cheaper. I will keep you guys posted if anything changes... hopefully we can still hear him! :)

pretend this text is a pink wojack, and thats what you need to do

fuck off and get a life faggot.

My god, sell now.

only way this is a good idea is if you have a monumental amount of json that you need to parse

>I only have 10300 link
>how do I get more?

you don't.
put that shit into cold-storage, take it off an exchange.
wait until 2020.
Sell.

Congratulations, you're a multimillionaire.

Guys help me...Im 50/50 LINK REQ...Do I just go all LINK??? Honest answers please.

id dump both for anti-depressant scripts