When cutting up hotdogs for mac and cheese, is it good manners to leave the ends in?

When cutting up hotdogs for mac and cheese, is it good manners to leave the ends in?

Are you American or european?

im from Manchester. Why does that matter?

Is that a spoon? Wtf kinda spoon is that. Sauce on spoon now!

Looks like there is cheese sauce on it already user

what the FUCK

>cutting up hotdogs for mac and cheese
Does your mommy know that you're on the computer?

if you are adding hot dog slices to mac and cheese I think you are outside of the realm of good manners

manchester, new hampshire?

i dont know nothin about new hampshire. from the UK more like

Eyy I was born over in Exeter, don't remember living there ever but I flew into Manchester one time when I was like 13

>cutting up hotdogs for mac and cheese

Is this actually how people eat? This is disgusting. This is a cooking board not a diabeetus board.

>eating pure refined carbohydrates and fat

chicago style, we cut up the macaroni and cheese and put it in the hot dog

>not chopping and pan frying kielbasa for mac and cheese protein additive.

This is my first time on this board.

Why would you do this?

It's delicious. The saltiness of the hot dogs goes well with the mac and cheese.

>the saltiness of my fat goes well with the fattiness of my salt

You grill the hot dog slices before you add them to the macheese you disgusting sack of shit.

When you are cutting up hotdogs for mac and cheese, is it good manners to not make mac and cheese and instead make actual food.

Looks like a spatula to me

I love a good 'go ho' do'

I occasionally enjoy some home made and cheese but hot dogs? You cant even spring for the somewhat decent sausage?

>diabeetus from cheese and meat.

Anything other than water will give you cancer and diabetes and a heart attack all at the same time.

right?

5/10 cause you tried

i keked a little

I always leave the ends in. It makes your cheese mac even higher protein.

why the fuck do you autists make macaroni and cheese without fucking macaroni?

what the fuck is wrong with America?

>without fucking macaroni?

That raises an interesting question. In my opinion, "macaroni" refers specifically to "elbow macaroni"--a hollow tube-shaped pasta that' shaped into 90-degree bends. But I've heard many Italian-Americans refer to just about any kind of pasta as "macaroni".

Maybe this is a regional thing? Surely some people consider shell pasta to be macaroni, though I agree it sounds weird to me.

Then again, when I make "mac and cheese" I use cavatappi......so maybe I'm part of the problem?

shit man you're not even making beenie weenie you might as well kill yourself now.

penne is best for mac and cheese desu