Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTME0ioNuyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chick-fil-A makes the best sandwich

>completely skipping Chick-Fil-A

Meme master

but chickfila is right there

>This shit taste
I bet none of you guys have had Zaxbys, plebeians.

>Were they right about this?
"They" being one single guy with a degree in Italian literature getting $20 per article he writes? I'd say he's lucky to be working, and so provides content, whether it's true or not, stupid or ridiculous or appears to be true. Chick Fil A indeed wins national taste tests time again and again. I think to rank chicken sandwiches, to even say the Po Boy is even close to new orleans style is to ignore the fact NOLA has real french bread, not some soft sandwich roll.

He ordered a McChicken from the $1 menu. The guy's an idiot. I'm not even going to further critique him.

Who the fuck wrote this shit off and Popeyes better then chick fil a... Even little kids gobble up that shit like it's meth none of my nephews like off but they like Popeyes and chick fil a

popeyes is pretty excellent but I don't think any fast food place makes a chicken sandwich better than the spicy chick fil a premium or whatever the one with pepperjack tomatoes and lettuce is called.

Zaxbys is nothing special for a chicken place, really i find most of their shit too salty. I remember them having that game day sandwich for a while that was decent but must have been a limited time item.

The only thing about the south that I miss. Well that, and in Florida where I was there were little lizards about 4-5 inches long that were EVERYWHERE

Those are hamburgers nit sandwiches

Floridafag here, I kept a few of them as pets as a kid

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

none of these places are good. zaxbys is bland as well. the best place is the habit

I loved all the iguanas in Key West

Im sure people who live there dont though. Also cant you eat iguana?

Anyone eaten iguana?

>meme-fil-a

overrated

>no chicken sandwich will ever compare to those slightly soggy ones you ate during high school with some ranch

>saying mcdonalds is better than chicfila
>saying mcdonalds is better than literally anything

those are just frozen chicken patties you can get at the grocery store paired with really cheap buns. i suspect schools may keep the buns frozen before use to get the kind of texture they often had

They were always real good, especially when you close the plastic bag and let them just kinda soak in the heat a bit

>plastic bag

what

Finally, a reason to post this.

At my school they were in plastic bags based on whether they were spicy chicken sandwiches, cheeseburgers, or plain chicken sandwiches.

And so since they were steaming hot id twist the opening shut and let it steam a teeny bit so the bun wasnt super dry.

Yeah iguanas fine. Kinda like frog or alligator.

>Also cant you eat iguana?
>Anyone eaten iguana?
I don't think people eat iguanas in Florida, for any reason.

Anthony Bourdain had some in Oaxaca and said it was the worst thing he's ever eaten. Ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=wTME0ioNuyE

This.

Additionally, Popeye's does do some shit right, but not their plain chicken sandwich. Chick-fil-A does that shit right.

They are wrong in multiple ways. Chik-fil-a stands head and shoulders above the best in taste, but let's be honest about some real reasons

I can go to any KFC or Bojangles in my area and they are guaranteed to be old, full of blacks, and staffed 100% by blacks. Neither the restaurants nor the drive throughs/parking lots/etc look good, ever.

I can go to any Chik-Fil-A and get a better chicken sandwich from white people who say "my pleasure" etc when they take your order and are EXTREMELY fast at every location. fil-as wash and clean the exterior of the buildings, parking lot etc.

Fucking hell, I remember back at school there was this crappy burger place that did $1 cheeseburgers. They were that special kind of 'bad quality but you wanted more of them".

Shit, now I want them again.

was is Krystal

>Krystal
>cheeseburger

Fuck you're stupid.

Also, Krystal's burgers are pretty awesome.