I've seen the entry level chart (well; one of them at least) but do you guys have an equivalent to this?

I've seen the entry level chart (well; one of them at least) but do you guys have an equivalent to this?

Read the fucking sticky
Sage

The list would probably include the meme trilogy, but that shit is too difficult for a newfag. Start with the Greeks, literature isn't simplistic 20th/21st century pop and hip hop that you can jump into however you like.

You didn't read the thread OR the picture.

/mu/ is shit and only cares about pop music

*claphands emoji* you *claphands emoji* don't *claphands emoji* need *claphands emoji* to *claphands emoji* start *claphands emoji* with *claphands emoji* the *claphands emoji* greeks

You mean a genre fiction chart?

I'm not asking "how do I start reading, I'm completely new to literature", I'm asking what books and authors are frequently discussed on Veeky Forums, regardless of quality or reading level.

Is it that difficult of a concept?

Just read the posts, dummy.

Yes, it's on the sticky. It's a top 100 books according to Veeky Forums list.

>Is it that difficult of a concept?

You tell us.

The information and answers you seek are in the sticky. Only a small portion of which concerns itself with starter guides.

lurk you fag

just the real sssssticky icky ICKY!

i got u

>"tryhards"

I doubt you redditors can even define this useless buzzword.

I love Catch 22 but I don't think it's as Veeky Forumscore as the rest - I'd replace it with 2666

>tolstoy
>joyce
This has to be bait. They're the greatest writers of their respective centuries.

The image doesn't imply they're bad.

David Foster Wallace
Thomas Pynchon
Franz Kafka
Nietzsche
James Joyce
Dostoyevsky
Lolita

>just spoonfeed me with charts that I can save but never actually read any of the books on them
/mu/ is more of a cancer than /pol/ and /leftypol/ at this point

You took time out of your life to type that.

this tbhq, its borderline reddit/pleb-tier

2666 really does belong there

>someone posts meme chart
>replies complaining about Catch-22

literally every time without fail

you guys always read the same shit anyway, who cares.