What's the best brand of Ice cream?

What's the best brand of Ice cream?

Whichever one has the highest milkfat %, so Ben & Jerry's.

Whatever local dairy near you that produces it

Great value

this or b&gs

Blue Bell reigns in our region of Dixie.

so good so cheap
and a happy 14 words to you too

Turkey Hill and

turkey hill????? Texas poor fag spotted

Häagen-Dazs makes the best ice cream that they sell at the grocery stores where I live. The ice cream itself is higher quality by a wide margin to other brands, but they don't have the best flavors in my opinion.

I grew up around Tillamook, OR and there are some pretty good local dairies. Tillamook and Umpqua make pretty good ice cream, but it's not as good as it used to be. Nowadays it's got a bunch of additives and whipped full of air it's bullshit like eating frozen whipped cream.

You can make ice cream that is way better than anything they sell at the store. I visited a dairy goat farm in my youth, and had a chance to try ice cream made from the cream of goatsmilk and fresh-picked summer marionberries. Goatsmilk is sweeter than cowsmilk, and makes a far superior ice cream in my opinion.

Obviously B & J is god tier.
Im from Vermont. The birthplace of B & J.

Rutter's, nigga.

reddit: the ice cream

Talenti, but that's gelato.

Tillamook for standard Ice Cream, best variety of flavors that aren't a clusterfuck of conflicting tastes like most meme and jerry's

New Orleans Ice Cream Co. (Probably not available everywhere but it is the best I've had so far)
Talenti
Häagen-Dazs
Blue Bell is ok and it's inexpensive

Ben & Jerry fags don't realize that half the jar is filled with candy and fruit and other shit. That fact alone keeps them out of my top three. Cherry Garcia is pretty dank though.

>Breyer's
>Ice Cream

I like Edys

Ben & Jerry's, but fuck they're expensive.
I don't get it that much though, not when I can buy a pint of local craft ice cream that's 90% as good for 50% of the price.

I have a love affair going on with Kirkland Signature(Costco Brand) Vanilla Ice Cream atm. It's so smooth and creamy *drools*

Halo top birthday cake

None, all have terrible frozen consistency. Make your own with dry ice or buy from a proper ice cream machine.

Yeah but they're never going to be the same.

where's florida?

The kind you make yourself.
milkfat doesn't mean shit for ice cream quality. it's overrun that matters for the most part.
B&J's actual ice cream is mediocre at best, their mix ins is what sets them apart.

dry ice makes ok ice cream but what's wrong with extrusion? I agree though that batchfreezers make the best ice cream.

Slow choined?

Turkey Hill of course