Hello my friends and welcome to this meeting of the Cheese Appreciators Club! This is the place to talk all things...

Hello my friends and welcome to this meeting of the Cheese Appreciators Club! This is the place to talk all things cheese, cheese platters, cheese and wine sampling, cheese making, and anything else as long as it's cheese! Had a nice afternoon picnic with a great sample of cheeses and a nice bottle of wine? Tried a new cheese and want to talk about it? What sort of cheeses have you been enjoying lately and what do you like to pair it with? Let us know all about it!

Other urls found in this thread:

thecheeselodge.com
youtube.com/watch?v=uT3OQECSDoQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just give me cheddar on some crusty bread. don't need any condiments.

that looks like a nice cheddar. looks to have a good texture

>tfw you can't buy Raclette anywhere since it's a winter cheese
Suffering

I'm a boring person that likes creamy cheeses such as brie and camembert - any recommendations for other cheeses?

I'm on a persille de rambouillet kick. Shit just calms me down. A wave of relaxation washes over me when I have it.

I recently had a cheese that I found at whole foods, it was called Rum Runner or something. Had quite the interesting flavor to it

Put some blue cheese inside a burger. I can feel my arteries hardening, but it was so good.

Had a parmesan cheese at an Italian restaurant and forgot to ask for the name.

It had a hint of raspberry taste to it. I know it's a shot in the dark, but does anyone here know anything like that?

It was the best cheese I have EVER tasted.

If you k ow the restaurant you could call and ask. But no, not a clue myself.
Theres a rinkydink little shitty looking cheese shop in my town with a 1 handed guy running the place that has a surprisingly good selection for redneckmethcountry. The green onion cheddar was amazing, the grilled onion cheddar was not as good. Sweetness from the cooking didnt work as well with the sharpish cheddar

Do you remember the name of the restaurant? Call them and ask.

>>raspberry taste
Just the taste, or was there actual raspberry pieces added to the cheese?

thecheeselodge.com
This is the place. If you're in florida, check em out and support your local cheesermeezer

Will probably go to that place again, I'll ask then.

Just the taste, really.

Casu marzu master race

Marks and Spencers had this really nice stilton over the summer, with dried cranberries in it. I dream of that stuff these days.

There is also this local place in Dublin that sells chutneys, they had a table of the chq building several weeks back and had this amazing pepper chutney, combined with brie on a cracker was heavenly. I can't remember the name of the company though

>M&S

I am all in support of big chains starting to do more kinds of cheeses. I got into cheese from eating cheapish goats cheese from Tesco. Now they do some great stuff.

It was during their whole picnic line, they had little cheese tasting plates in the refrigerated section. The plate had the stilton, but I couldn't find it sold on its own. I've never been more disappointed.

Too nervous to go into the cheese shop near grafton st though, I know nothing about cheese except that I want this one kind.

-

youtube.com/watch?v=uT3OQECSDoQ

-

You'd like boursin if you haven't already had it. Maybe some Québec cheese too like St-André or something.

Start slowly eating stronger stuff though man, it's totally worth it. An aged cheddar's a good place to start.

or some quality aged gouda, might be too strong already though.

I love cheese

a lot

S A O J O R G E

The local market remodeled and added a cheese counter. I've been trying "Under $5" tiny pieces of cheese to see what's what.

Irish cheddar, Carmody, a couple of other ones have stood out so far. Love a piece of cheese and a glass or ten of wine in the evening...

>mfw people tell me that brie doesn't taste like smegma

>St-André
I meant Sant-Paulin, and then to mention St-André as a creamy french cheese you'd like. Apologies to any connoisseurs I may have offended.

hohoho

I'll call this le fromage du adolescent avec l'acné

this is clearly a piece of Massinha de Modelar de Criança Autista, my friend

amazing choice of cheese

Thanks, will definitely try to find and try those. Not too common here, but the descriptions sound good.

is there anything on earth better than baked brie on bread with honey and walnuts?

this shit is great fightu me