F

F

>a crime to fight big pharma
>not a crime to knowingly infect with hiv

THATS MY BOYYYY

drugs are bad

F

he's based, I miss his streams

Holy fuck this 'so called' judge is holding him accountable for 10mm+ in liabilities? What the fuck? Aka a decade in fucking prison?

#FreeShkreli

American "Justice" system, lmao.

he fucked up by listening to nigmusic, and calling too much attention to himself with buying expensive rare nigmusic cd. basically when you gloat that much the feds and other whistleblowers are gonna come after you. i really do hope he gets at least 10 fucking years in prison.

This

He she should have been in GTA IV. Perfect fit.

Poor basterd. I enjoyed his streams

F

What did he do now??

I wouldn't be surprised if they find more dubious things and put him for 20 years in jail. They fucking hate him and try against all odds to get the worst possible scenario out of this shit

What happened

He comitted suicide instead of going to jail for an unjust political ruling.

F

F

Soon hell need that aids medicine

F

can i get a quick rundown?

He's being targeted by the Clinton Cartel for speaking out against the status quo.

Used profits from his biotech company to pay off investors in his other ventures. Turns out jews don't like you to be a good guy

F

F

Nah don't worry
He OG now

F

F

see you in 10 years, sweet prince :(

>steal money from investors in your biotech company
>good guy

F

Nice reddit meme

Looks like Trump strikes again! The irony is Hillary would of free'd him with a large enough donation to the Clinton Foundation.

True, a lot of the people in this thread are probably the one pinkwojaking when "whales" tank their coin by 6%. But they're not affected by this, and getting 10 years of prison still suck, so:

F

how the fuck is that 10 years in prison?

kangaroo court. most judges are literally antifa supporters.

would of free'd -> would have freed -> would've freed

I agree with your assessment, this nigga was never even on Trump's radar, most probably geting rekt because he was positively on /our/ radar and serves as just another warning.

Plus he stole from the rich and powerful which has always been the biggest no-no of our society

He basically put a bounty on Hillary Clinton by asking his followers for a lock of her hair, she is essentially a mobster that masquerades as a politician so it was really stupid and arrogant of him to do that. Of course he got buried in the judicial system.

>First day in jail
>AYY WHYTE BOI..AIN'T YOU THAT DUDE OVER CHARGING MUH PEOPLE FOR THEM MEDICINES?! THAT AINT RIGHT YO
>COME HERE SO I CAN TEACH YOU A LESSON

The absolute state of America.

F

F

that doesn't happen. he will join aryan nations and be perfectly safe.

he's going to jail for being an idiot basically

F
Shkreli did nothing wrong