First timer here, I only have 5k to invest, maybe another 5k by the end of next month

First timer here, I only have 5k to invest, maybe another 5k by the end of next month...

all in LINK or REQ?

LINK 100%

Buy 10k LINK no matter what then buy REQ with your leftovers

start 5k TRON

maybe put another 5k in VEN

you'll be set and make it

LINK

Coming from someone who learned the hard way. Dont just pick what biz shills the most. They have groups that are told to do this. Your probably one of them, but if not then do research. Link will destroy you. REQ isnt as bad but why?

Never go all in. Seriously.
That's really stupid in crypto.

Go 60/40 in REQ and PRL. With prl you get an airdrop in your wallet April 6th with a new coin, SHL. With your starter investment this could be interesting because it will be matched 1:1. So for every prl you get 1 shl. And with a bit of luck shl will be worth a bunch.

Also both have mainnet releases in April. I don't know the link timeline. But these two are my biggest holdings.

I own over 200k LINK. No one pays me to post. The interest on this board for LINK is because of the genuine interest and excitement for what it enables.

Your full of it. Link is shilled 100x more then any coin on here. Yet the price doesn't reflect that, nor the technology.

>thinking either are a good investment

I'm not full of it. Sure is's. Skilled 24/7 and a lot of it may be groups but undoubtedly there is genuine interest for a good reason. I stopped accumulating back in December for the most part.

god I wish I was that kid

bump

Terrible advice, DO NOT BUY REQ

Those are both some of the worst coins you can invest in... Like honestly, of all the choices you are going to literally pick 2 coins that won't even be around come summer.

lol nice fud pajeet,

allin XMR

req mainnet soon, 1/2 req 1/2 link ez

Rlc honestly. Buy link too.

>nor the technology
Well son, you have been warned.

please sir, buy mobius.

do the needful.

Ctrl + F. No Nano. Shake my head.

All in in Bitcoin CASH , the REAL bitcoin

Sure let someone with just 5k buy a coin with a marketcap of almost 2 billion. Great advice.