How do we get this man to shill crypto to the world? BTC and alts came up briefly on the last podcast towards the end...

How do we get this man to shill crypto to the world? BTC and alts came up briefly on the last podcast towards the end. Also, Veeky Forums-related podcast thread (if such a thing exists)

Other urls found in this thread:

mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Joe-Rogans-Bitcoin-Address-to-benefit-Justin-Wren:2313986
soundcloud.com/cryptoweekly
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just keep demanding that he get Sergey on

tell him it's going to "totally change the world bro"

GET TAI LOPEZ ON

bump

Get roger ver on. Roger loves jujitsu so theyd get on

I feel like we need someone who can formulate how smart contracts/blockchain can be used in everyday life and relate it to normie ideas. Steem came up with Hinchcliffe and they explained it very well in layman terms (steem is used to tip contributors of articles on the platform). I'd just like 3 hours of conversation like that. But also realistic and not coming off as some fanatic like all of us

I know it's Roger Ver and he's a shady character but Joe's had on Mcafee before and he'd bring him on at least just to drone about jiu jitsu for 45 minutes. Not sure if we need a BCH shill on though

Why is ver a shady character

let doug polk blow up first

sam hyde lol if he didnt go crazy

vitalik buterin smoking weed with joe rogan kek

id fucking die

user, I...

>you hear about that coin that went to $1000? what was it called?
>jaime pull that shit up
>yeah there it is. 'chainlink'. shits fucking crazy man. i saw it like, i don't know, a few month ago people we're saying it solves the oracle problem or some shit? i don't know much about it man but damn. that shit will make you rich.

He'd complain there isn't enough loli's animus and cp.

Did 10 months in jail for making explosives, nutty anarcho capitalist, but is also a big jiu jitsu proponent. I retract my previous statement I'd love to see this shit go down desu

New to crypto, so i dunno what hes done. He seems like one of the biggest promoters

laugh

young jamie definitely has some fucking chainLINK

he hasn't had andreas antonopoulos on in like a year and a half

Lol
>jamie pull that shit up
Jamie has to be like connected to Joe on a spiritual level. Joe can just be like, "Did you hear about that guy.. he was like betrayed by his friend or something... Jamie pull that shit up. Oh right, Jesus Christ."
Also has anyone ever actually seen Jamie?

I don't think he's aware that bitcoin had the greatest bullrun of human history either. Dude has literally no one around him informing him about how far BTC and crypto has come in a year.

Have him bring in Craig wright or vitalik

let Doug Polk win WSOP and Joe would have someone like that on

Well there's all that shit about making explosives, but this guy owns bitcoin.com and he used his position to shill his shitcoin bcash and tell everyone it was "the real bitcoin." Basically he's a piece of shit who tries to deceive people who don't know anything about bitcoin into giving him money. Pajeet tier desu

As i understand it its a legitimate argument bitcoin cash is bitcoin because its a hardfork

having him get vitalik or sergey on would be absolutely incredible and would make me buy 100k before they got on.

We can probably make this happen though, I know sergey would not turn down an opportunity like that. How do we do this?

meme it til youve seme it

Yeah, he gets a few seconds of screen time here and there. Mostly when Rogan has a question about basketball.

/pol/ and /b/ memed a reality tv star into office literally anything is possible with enough manpower

How would that be a legitimate argument? Are you saying bitcoin isn't bitcoin anymore because it got forked?
>in the back seat
Is this an allegory?

No isnt any fork of bitcoin potentially bitcoin?

Am I potentially my dad?

Having a guest on a podcast isn't that far out of reach faggot, especially if it gets requested a bunch or at least gets brought to the attention of the person of interest

He already has a BTC address set up for Justin Wren's well building charity.

mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Joe-Rogans-Bitcoin-Address-to-benefit-Justin-Wren:2313986

Roger Ver was successful

It seems stupid to define bitcoin by whatever has the btc ticker that would mean you could change any properties of btc and it would still be btc. Like if they limited the blocksize for no reason, introduced something that removed witness data from the blockchain, or even changed it to proof of stake. Is there nothing you can do to bitcoin that makes it not bitcoin?

Not really. It seems like you think bitcoin is an idea or something. Like whatever shitcoin align's with "Satoshi's vision" will just be Bitcoin. But the original bitcoin will always just be bitcoin, whether it's flawed or not.

So you will buy whatever is called bitcoin regardless of its properties?

Umm no sweety I don't buy bitcoin. But if I did I would buy Legacy Edition

Why

You need to brigade him on social media, twitter and YouTube and request someone related to crypto. Now here me out on my suggestions, love or hate the coin he's connected to it's a door opening that fills multiple quotas for Rogan, anit PC, silenced by major media outlet for reporting on Za-gate, Libertarian. BEN SWANN just came back from a year long hiatus and now his show is being sponsored by DASH exclusively. I think it's brilliant, but I also just enjoy Ben as an all around commentator. Especially considering crypto has been smacked down by mainstream media, who better to have on Rogan's show than the Fact Checker himself.

Have you not watched the Joe Rogan / Andreas antolopolous video? It still is one of the best interview on crypto. Joe Rogan shilled crypto already OP years ago.

bitcoin cash is the original bitcoin though
bitcoin is the fork

Kek. He was shilling crypto back in Jan 2014.

In 20 years it will be worth quite a lot of money, if nothing else just for the impact it's had on our world.

This would take an overwhelming consensus to make it true, which you haven't attained. I doubt you will, but you're welcome to try.

bitcoin cash apparently follows the strict guidelines of the whitepaper. the lightning network does shit where the blocks and payloads are detached which is why they call it 'segregated witness'.

Telling it's the real the mainstream media is dying

TCR is biz related I guess.

He's clearly aware of it. He even defended crypto a bit when one of his guests said something like "better than investing in that crypto thing thats going on".

Jamie for sure keeps up with it and Joe has some bitcoin as well (they belong to justin wren tho, they did a charity thing with him, but they made a deal where Joe keeps the coins until Justin needs them, I guess justin didnt want to lose them or something.)

He definitely knows whats going on with crypto, I think I even remember them talking about the bullrun back in december/january.

Duh, you donate crypto to him. If he owns crypto and sees its value increase he is more likely to talk about it. He's a potsmokin ju-jitsu lovin nocoiner atm.

Contact Jamie, get him to set up a JRE wallet, and then show Joe how generous (lol) the crypto community is.

He should get Jim Breyer on.

Mayne I want a Rogan show with Ghost on.

>So, is it like the cans help you make financial predictions?

Constantly meme in the comments to "Get Vitalik on!" or "Get Sergey Nazarov on!" if enough people to do it consistently enough while also mention Eth and Link there might be an actual chance. Honestly one of them being on wouldn't even be THAT out of place given the variety of guests and the variety of noteriety of guests he has on

Fuck paid pajeet shill detected.

Seriously, kys.

why does this guy have such a cult following

A communicative manly man in a land where manly men are banished from public exposure.

Have you listened to his podcast?

I just started listening to it a few months ago myself, and what I find refreshing and appealing about it is that it really just feels and sounds like a guy who is sitting down with a guest who is knowledgeable about a particular subject so that he can have an honest discussion about a topic so that he can further his understanding in that area. There's not a lot of agendas being pushed, and there really isn't much of a bias. If nothing else, Joe is a refreshing host in today's world of talk shows and podcasts in that he is not afraid to ask questions when he doesn't understand something or needs further clarification, and he's not afraid to push back on his guests when they start spouting bullshit or saying something that he doesn't agree with.

He just comes off as a regular, honest guy trying to learn from people who know more about a particular subject than he does. He's not trying to force an agenda down your throat, he just genuinely seems like he wants to learn. It's a good feeling, it's very chill, and it's a good way to learn a few things yourself.

He's rich buff alpha-acting manlet that serves as a father figure to a lot of young and impressionable soyboys. He's also introduced a bunch of people to psychedelics, that tends to make people cult-y

Very well put. And for this reason, he's an overall force for good.

Listening to his podcast is what convinced me to start jiu jitsu in 2010.

Tim Draper. We need to request Tim Draper.

He's popular with people who are either manly/bodybuilders, interested in MMA, interested in drug/psychedelic culture, libertarian politics, stand-up comedy, free speech, and who are looking for long-form interviews of various people in the public sphere. It's a pretty wide tent desu

oh, also technology and transhumanism, that a topic that gets discussed more than a few times

this. been listening since first episode. can confirm.

new podcast featuring CryptoBeak.
entirely dedicated to cryptos,new episode dropping tomorrow.
Witty and solid analysis as always
soundcloud.com/cryptoweekly

you dumbfucks. Joe shills crypto all the time. He just doesn't care to own any cause he's already worth over 20mil. in the pod with Tony he said he owns 5btc from the Andreas show that he gave to Justin Wren. you fags realize Joe makes over 50k per stand up on top of his commentary and fear factor fuck you money he got? He doesn't need meme money.

Litecoin is the official Veeky Forums coin.

I need a meeting of the minds episode. VITALIK VS JOE