These were just awful. Total rip off... do not buy

These were just awful. Total rip off... do not buy.

I disagree, those were amazing!

Buy, buy, buy

I think it is a novel idea, yes, what a concept indeed

Macaroni and cheese, a true pleasure food beloved by all American woman and child alike, crusted off for an exterior that you can hold with your hands, simply genius

how the fuck do things like this even make it onto supermarket shelves? why would anybody in their right mind even consider putting something like that into their body?

F O R
U
C
K
S A K E

has the world gone completely mad?

it wasnt in supermarkets retard

that was the key issue. sure.

They just tasted like shitty mozzarella sticks to me, but they also made both of the friends I shared them with sick so it could've been worse.

Are you the guy who always says Burger King makes them sick? Because I see that all the time on this board and actually the last few times I had Burger King, I puked

I have have bad acid reflux so I often puke anyway, but I noticed I ALWAYS do specifically with Burger King

What in the sam hell is going on with Burger King?

I liked them from the one time I tried them but the breading was T H I C C and I had two orders because I really like the Mac 'n Cheese Bites at Sheetz and I thought it would be similar.

Ate them. Puked them out afterwards.

>they spawn this monstrosity from the depths of hell instead of bringing back based cheese tots

>It's another Burger King trying to stay relevant product

It's pretty bad. First hot dogs, this and then the whooper shitter.

If they drop those in the fryer fresh they're really good cuz they're cheesy but if they been sitting there for more than 5 minutes they're nasty get them while they're fresh

Bk employee

Gee...covering a processed food product that tastes like shit in another processed food product that tastes like shit doesn't yield a tasty result???

I'm floored!

Do you know how fucking mad I was when I heard about this shit?

Because I thought that they were literally just giant puffy Cheetos, which while absolutely nutritionally unsound and generally a ripoff when it comes to food-to-cost ratio, but I fucking love poofy Cheetos and I was excited about the idea of getting giant versions of them.

BUT FUCKING MAC AND CHEESE IS WHERE I DRAW THE GODDAMN LINE, BECAUSE THAT IS NOT FUCKING CHEETOS, THAT'S JUST SHITTY DRIED MAC AND CHEESE SHAPED INTO A KIND-OF CURL AND DOUSED IN THAT SHITTY KRAFT CHEESE SAUCE.

Review brah teared up while reviewing them. I think it was coincidental with him going through a bad time.

It may have also reminded him of his poor, white trash, childhood..

I love how viciously patrician he is given his poor upbringing, fetal alcohol syndrome, and starchild status. All that going against him and he just fucking keeps moving.

He said they were really cheesy.. I think he gave them an 8. I am looking forward to trying them one day.

Try making your own senpi.

One day at a time. With his mac n cheetos. It is what it is.

I tried them. They were food that tasted somewhat like cheese. Not much more to say.

They should put them is a What-are-you-doing-with-your-life combo with the Whopperito.

>What-are-you-doing-with-your-life combo

Wonderful.

>would you like to add a mountain dew and snickers pie to your order?

I love how he makes these 11 minute long videos reviewing an energy drink and he all he says its "carbonated with a bit of citrus flavor"

His ability to talk about something simple for 10 minutes, while repeating himself over and over again, without it getting him down. His ability to not let the existential dread set in is amazing.

absolute pleb detected