Based breakfasts

Shakhuka.

Tomato, gooey,garlic, healthy goodness.

Literally the perfect light breakfast item to start a lazy weekend with.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/43073980
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For the most authentic experience enjoy with a fresh glass of real Israeli orange juice

nice meme breakfast

Israeli products are hard to come by in northern europe.

Bubbling away.

I find that difficult to believe considering here in America we have a vast selection of them and we're much further away. Pretty much every grocery store has a ton of Israeli stuff.

If I was prone to bizarre conspiracy theories I'd wonder if something drove out all your Jews. As if there had been some kind of organized attempt to eradicate them from your continent.

But that's crazy, it's probably just something silly like tariffs.

The US is closer to Israel then you'd think (Not literally of course)

The jewish community is small up here, for evident reasons, so yea. There isn't any middle eastern shops in my city either.

But user, America has one of the largest Jewish populations in the world. I grew up in a Jewish neighborhood in Ohio. Also, New York is a beacon of sorts. You have a large Jewish Diaspora community in the Americas, especially in the US but also in both Canada and in Argentina. I'm not surprised there aren't a lot of Jews in Northern Europe and elsewhere in the polar region, because depending upon where they live Shabbat can become a pain in the ass to celebrate as it coincides with the setting of the sun and so forth--that whole all dark or all light thing throws a monkey wrench in things...but not entirely. That's why Alaska is such a pain for Jews, although there are rabbinical precepts to celebrating Shabbat in the polar regions of the world, but it's just what I have heard from Jewish friends. That being said, I didn't mean to write a blog post and I don't mean to sound like a dick at all, which apologies if I did. Just food for thought.

Nigga what

That's a fine lookin 'go 'za my man!

Supermarkets usually shelve them with the "exotic" stuff.

Kedgeree

Some Chroizo & Eggs do the job for me. Upon realizing I only have 1 egg, i'm going to throw some potatoes and shit in this bitch

>I'm not surprised there aren't a lot of Jews in Northern Europe
>Shabbat can become a pain in the ass to celebrate
>the setting of the sun and so forth

I'm still drunk

Yeeee

And then throw a bunch of cheese in the bitch so you cant taste the soap that you forgot to wash off the pan.

Flip that shit like a man.

And make your pissed off gf roll that shit into a burrito

damn, she is handsome

disgusting tbqh senpai

ayy lmao

Do you have a cat? You should post pictures of it

tbch family shes ugly af

thats a dude

not with those knockers he's not

Is that CWC?

any combination of tomato and egg makes me vomit

>That isnt a very good burrito user....
>it could use some of this BBQ sauce I bought from the store
>come on user... its the best BBQ sauce you'll ever taste
>it'll make that burrito taste beaautiful
>it just isn't very juicy user
>unlike my ass user
>you won't get any of this juicy ass if you don't try this new sauce user haha
>grr... this jar is hard to open user
>I'm squeezing harder than when I choke out our son
>but it won't open
>maybe a nice strong man can open this can of the best BBQ sauce you'll ever taste from Wal Mart?
>come on user
>I hear it is an Jackrodisiac
> it'll get my juicy juices flowing
>my tongue hasn't come out 10 inches from my mouth today
>maybe your balls could be the lucky recipient when it does ;)

I love you. I wish my gf understood ck. She would like this

Recipe pls

You're a beautiful person,user.

Looks like your average railfan from /n/

Tell your GF that Revolution 60 looks like shit and >she could scrap the PC port

make sawse
cook eggs in sawse

>man clothes
>fat roll hanging over waistband
>OMGWTF expression
>spingebab mug
>social justice snowflake hair
>probably a pre-op tranny

He gets 1/10 for rolling your burrito bro. Good thing he's about to dump your ass.

PS I hope you're not too drunk to strip EXIF data off your photos.

Woah look out everone we got a 1337 h4x0r over here! He knows about exif data, better watch my ass!

Veeky Forums strips the exif prior to hosting the picture.
First day here, is it?

How do I prepare that heart attack in a pan Schlomo?

What are you gonna do with the exif data? Steal his identity??? KEK! Gtfo you faggot.

I want to believe but. . . .

Oh no, somebody might see where/when the pic was taken and maybe even the type of camera! His life is ruined! Gee you sure are clever!

Yes. Someone might see exactly where the photo was taken, such as user'S PRIVATE FUCKING RESIDENCE.

I make zero fucking apologies for getting drunk/new posters to think a bit harder about their anonymity.

No EXIF on Veeky Forums, stupid. It's not 2008 anymore.

Cute girlfriend, who fucks who?

>cute
>girl
Pick none.

>a bunch of vegetables and a few eggs
You're telling me that's bad for you now? Jesus, what won't give you a heart attack these days?

OH MY GOD SOMEONE MIGHT KNOW THAT A PERSON LIVES IN A HOUSE IN A CITY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You have to eat all the eggs.

Are Israeli Jews the WE WUZ KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZ of the culinary world?
>hummus
>shakshuka
>falafel
>baba ganoush
etc

>although there are rabbinical precepts to celebrating Shabbat in the polar regions of the world

Either follow your fucking religion or don't. I hate all the fucking exceptions jews make to try to get out of their beliefs when it becomes and inconvenience for them. Quit playing fucking lawyer jew and play devote jew or just quit being a jew.

That's strange, the rules for /p/ specifically state that EXIF data remains encoded in posted images. Must just be for that board only. I'm sure you'd be comfortable posting a pic with time stamp from inside your kitchen right now, and not manually stripping EXIF data... Right?

>/p/
>literally a board for posting photography

Of course exif data isn't removed on that board, it lets people see each other's technical info/settings. Even if exif was allowed on every board you're acting like you're some big fucking detective for finding an address. What are you gonna do, go to his house and suck his dick? Stop being an autist you goober.

What would you even do with the information? I don't understand what advantage you think you would have over a person you've never met on the internet by just knowing where they live. I mean obviously SOMEONE lives in that house. If you want to harass them, all you're doing is harassing a random person. You might as well just pick a random address out of the phonebook.

/p/ is the exception, so they let people know that it doesn't apply there.
warosu.org/g/thread/43073980

even there GPS coordinates get stripped to the best of my knowledge

I've done it before, and I'm doing it now. It's not a new pic, but I took it on my phone, and I'm posting it on my phone. I haven't done anything to it.

Ahhh, yes. The only things the Jews have done right.

>Came to Veeky Forums today for some good jackposting
>Found it hidden in a random thread
Love you user

the jews do everything right, thats why they control the world for their shape shifting lizard masters

That looks tasty. What is that and how can I make some?

Literal retard. Stop posting you fucking cuck.

It's paella. Step one is buy an expensive paella pan. Or, if you have a dutch oven, you can just make jambalaya with saffron and paprika, and chorizo instead of(or in addition to) andouille.

>he thinks every website is reddit

I can't just make it in a normal pan?

I guess, but the dish is designed around the pan. It won't be as good, but if you get quality ingredients, it can still be great.

Light breakfast? 10 eggs in there, mate.

Not everyone is going to die alone and miserable like you, user. Many people have family/friends to share food with and therefore cook meals meant for more than one.

>eggs, tomatoes, some garlic and a pinch of herbs

Honestly dissapointed in how bland the recipe I tried for this dish was. It looks great in photos. uova in purgatorio is really good and looks similar, but has the advantage of italian sausage to give the dish substance.

Which I now realize is probably pork so no wonder.

When I made it I put some peppers in it. One green, one red, and one jalapeno that I should have left the seeds in, but didn't. The recipe also suggested mushrooms, which I probably should have added. I highly recommend doing all of that if you make it again. Oh, also I caramelized a diced onion in there before adding the tomatoes, which is when I should have added the mushrooms. It was really good.

Literally just garlic, onions, chopped tomatoes and eggs.

Use any amount of anything .Super flexible.

You forgot the chili.

Thats just the basic recipe.

You can also add pepers, chorizo, mushrooms, any herb, chicken, ham, etc etc

I make it with leftover red sauce. If you don't have an hours-long, tended, and stewed sauce, then I don't know what you'd expect out of poaching eggs in it.

Also a good, crusty garlic bread to serve it on.

Correct. you're not supposed to make boiling tomato water.

That's not a fucking paella, that's rice with things. Looks tasty tho.

I think the word you're looking for is fried rice.

>fried rice.
That's two words, user.
>also, checked.

This thread is full of contrarian assholes. Fuck it, I'm out.

I havent laughed this hard in weeks

>that's not a paella
yes it is

A cold shower to start my day then down to Mcdonalds to order 12 hashbrowns. I eat them in bed watching youtube washed down with OJ and valium then drift off to sleep again.

made shakshuka for a bunch of friends once
they loved it
should have made it spicier

How watery did you make it?

not at all - simmered for longer than anticipated, so maybe a bit dry.
why watery?
It had a bit of heat, just not enough. maybe in stead of chili flakes I'd use fresh chili

>Shakhuka.
SHIKAKA!

Needs lots of smoked paprika, lots of chili and a shit-ton of Zaatar. The yellow/brown kind (Syrian) not the green kind (lebanese/palestinian).

Oh and you forgot the bell peppers too.

Since theres alot of water in tomatoes, it can be watery. So i was just wondering how much other people let theirs simmer :P