why is it a scam?

Secret gem: DERO

> Less than 700k mcap
> Privacy coin & smart contracts
> Good communication
> Actual work being done in github
> Only 1.2m circ supply

remme

You won't get an answer, this guy's full of shit.

You could at least tell them the name, OP.

check jpg name.. its REM

shitcoin.. it does what lastpass does lol

>shitcoin.. it does what lastpass does lol
The absolute state.

RLX is my comfiest hold. By far. Gonna hold til 2020.

FND (fundrequest) below ICO
partnered with Request, Docker, SingularityNET.
Only on IDEX/ED just released

"Feel the power of a jedi"
tf

Have fun with your token m8

ukraine pajeets team, scammier then even russians
>>easiest 10x

yeah dude you wana be buying projects 5x their ico price for sure my man

Scam
Scam
Scam

gg

Rofl RLX team is proactive when it comes to regulations, they're setting the bar for other coins you idiot

Comfy with my 1000000 RLX.
EOY i'll be a millionaire

Russians and ukrainians are the kings of a crypto-world. ETH, Waves, shit, even bitcoin itself was invented by the russian CIA. Cmon, even USA admits russian superiority on computer science field.

The name is REMME

I picked up a master nodes worth.

This is one of the only coins that is a legit existing business.

Getting listed on Binance soon.

When masternodes?

Q3.

But they have a habit of doing things a lot sooner than they say.

>gg
scam

Don't miss out on this train Veeky Forums. It's still in pre-ICO, but the Alpha web based platform is up and running and they need people to test it if it works and you get a reward for doing it (today's event has 8 ETH and 1 mil EVT to be distributed among participants (500 or so).

The platform basically lets normies vote on things like sport events (who got a foul, yellow ticket), recognizing events on camera and fake news for example. Companies pay enormous sums for this data right now, but utilizing people with smartphones cheapens and quickens that process.

What they are doing right now is testing the load their system can take, with more participants effectively putting more strain on the network. This is done via events that have taken place throughout February and has thus far worked flawlessly with five hundred participants simultaneously reporting data. These events are currently only accessible through the web reporting app. The team has already tested events like emotion recognition in which participants had to correctly recognize facial expressions on a set of pictures, fake news and content moderation in which participants had to recognize which news were a sham and which tweets were inappropriate. The last event to take place was to successfully submit which player drew first blood on whom in Dota.

Today's event is at 18:00 GMT (in 5 hours), but you have to register and get metamask up and running 30min beforehand. Just play this event today and figure it out for yourselves if it's worth your time. Also, don't spam this around too much as it lowers overall reward for you and everyone else. I'd appreciate it if you used my referral, we both get a bonus on event participation (also make sure to input all details in settings, the admins are kinda twitchy about it, just use a fake name or something)

alpha[dot]eventum[dot]
network/?
ref=Vw2AwcS0

You're welcome.