The Veeky Forums /biz Guide To March-April Greatest Moon Missions

scribd.com/document/372602135/The-Veeky Forums-biz-Guide-To-March-April-Greatest-Moon-Missions

A Hybrid Weaponized Autism/TA Approach™ For Chad Gains. Mark Rippetoe Approved.

You are welcome, biznauts. Also, Cryptoverter is a faggot.

We have free paid materials in our server like Palm Beach, Cliff High, and shit - all free. Join us, autists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice pdf. You’re missing chain link though. Otherwise I’m in for 100k.

LEARN TO READ, or where you too busy niggering up

flush yourself down the toilet

Fuck Brule. Marius is the only true Nodestradamus. Brule os a wannabe with a Kmart degree in economics.

Whatever you say, Pajeet.

bamp

10/10.
Never doubt Dr Steve Brule lads.

as soon as bull

All I see are Fall 2017 memes, boring

Fuck cryptoverter

Spend more time outdoors. Take a break from crypto. Then you will be less bored. For your health.

I concur. Cryptoverter is faggot guido who would suck off Firano for small bag of XVG given the chance

>We have free paid materials in our server like Palm Beach, Cliff High, and shit - all free. Join us, autists.
where?

nice guide by the way, haven't read it yet but its nice to have a basic gestalt on the market right now

It's in the pdf at the top

>LINK not OMEGA /you-will-make-it/ tier

Disregarded.

>nice guide
>I haven't read it yet

it's not though

i glanced at it

It's at the top of the pdf. It's the https:// discord gg link.

What can I say when ChainkLink's publicity is more or less this: youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s . It's a good volatile swinger though, although TRX/FUN/Walton Chain are safer swingers for an upcoming bull run.

The link is expired.

Quite good, OP.
If you have friends who haven't invested in crypto, constantly asking you "what to buy what what" just give them this and mention not to go all in. Also good as a reminder, since it's hard to manage such big amounts of info you have in crypto in one document to keep your eye on.

no it isn't
just tried it

You forgot to shill zilliqa

Shit PDF all around desu. No mention of MSP or HST - stay poor

You forgot to read the document.

Wait, you’ve got link as ‘borderline “other coin” tier’ based on their lack of marketing? No insight as to the use case, tech or team performance? Yeh nah, pass

Wow OP you were right twice today! The guide looks good and CV is definitely a faggot.

>no JNT