Normie here

I got $8k to spare, what do i buy?

ADA
>great project
>great buy
>great bargain

Electronium is designated normie coin

you're going to be told to go all in on LINK a lot, and let me just tell you: hype aside, it's a good bet

Bitcoin

been lurking Veeky Forums for about 1 hour now and i cant tell if people are serious about LINK or naaaa

also VET under $5?

Explain what it does. Also isn't it vaporware for now?

Link is just another meme coin that will eventually dump and everyone will say "I told ya so"

A fucking rope

skip the middle man, save yourself time, and just ask some kind anons for JUST tokens.

Link bro. I'm dead serious. You think it's a memecoin. It's ironically not though.

I can't really tell you to go all in on LINK but you should at least put some in. There's a chance with all the hype it will blow up so I'd put something in LINK just in case.

inb4 buy chainlink
LMFAO

If its really "to spare" unironically PoWH3D, once this stuff gains traction on youtube it gonna be a near guaranteed 2x.

t.co/RvKFhpVcbr

dis the real link
t.co/XrrJS1Pnz0

If you don't buy TRON you want to be poor.

Fuck off with this neo, req, ven bullshit.

TRON
R
O
N

XRP

VEN and NEO

LITECOIN. All in. 2018 is litecoins year. Litepay, lightning network, smart contracts, faster than BTC, cheaper than BTC. It will be the currency we use in day to day transactions as the crypto economy is fleshed out.

Fucking faggot normie how dare you come to this pace

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nothing. Crypto peaked in January. The bubble is slowly going to pop. Invest in something that actually has value and a future.

All in on JNT nigger, DYOR or stay poor forever

Don't put your money into anything before you've read white papers and understood what the fuck it is that you're putting your money into.

I hate you newfags so god damn much.

It's too easy to spot the brainlets who've been in crypto for less than 3 months. You lack the intuition to differentiate between pajeet shilling and Veeky Forums shilling, and that's why you'll never make it.

You're a brainlet if you touch alts right now.

Wait a few days and buy 0.9-1 BTC with it, then trade the obviously manipulated swings

do NOT buy any LINK, XLM, TRX, XVG, or XRP. Choose two of anything else and 50/50 your 8k.

BUY LINK

If you're asking us instead of independently researching you might as well just save some time and flush your money down the shitter right now.

100% in ETH

4k OMG, 4k LINK

I'd dip 1k from OMG into REQ

once you get your gambles in place, go ETH for security

Ark and strat
Both are ready for pump.
Check their prices in 10 days

25% QTUM 75% ETH, if you're jumping in you will want to start in the safe side of things. You will always be able to get any other shitcoin with the eth you'll have.

Amb

amb, jnt

Nano works today, and much better than the Lightning Network. Put some allocation in it.

PROVE IT BITCH

Two bitcoins in a week.

It does everything. Right now it also has a functional currency and wallet, which is more than a lot of other coins that are not considered vaporware. Most of the groundbreaking things are still in development, and the next roadmap update is in a few days, so you'll be more set as to what is at what level of completion then if you want to wait a bit.