I know a coin that's about to pump and its obvious as fuck

i know a coin that's about to pump and its obvious as fuck
old Veeky Forums would've had a thread about this but you disgusting newfag plebs have nothing but pink wojaks, giveup "lets talk about something else" threads, and the same 5 coins you faggots have been jerking off over for the past month
first user that posts what i'm talking about restores my faith in Veeky Forums and gets invited to a whale group no matter how poor he is

Imagine being the type of sad little faggot that thinks making a thread like this was a good idea...

worthless

Fuck off dipshit. You fucking faggot. No one gives a fuck about your childish "I KNOW SOMETHIN U DUNNO xDD" bullshit. Suck my fat fucking rod you piece of shit. You downie. God damn it you fucking suck. Threads like this are just as bad as the ones you're complaining about. Strangle yourself.

Lmfao the salties in this thread.
I know what is going to pump but im not sharing it here, just put me in that group and save me from these faggots, OP

NCASH and regardless if you're right you're still a faggot for waving a shill around in the manner that you did lol
>mimimimi I know something you don't know

is it a new network and wallet release of a certain token looked upon as worthless?

do you have an anime profile picture on your social media accounts

just kinda get that vibe

nano or that..green moon coin lol

NANO, LINK, VEN, BAT, FUN, GTO, ENG, ADA

AMB

wrong
its in the top 100
the catalyst will be a listing

iota, trx or nano

ETH

Honestly thought you said "same 5 coins you faggots have been jerking off over for the past month" and I had no idea what you were talking about.

My mistake.

AST - partnership announcement tomorrow, potentially GS

Its Walton and the listing is Bithump next month.

USE
FUCKING
SAGE
YOU
IDIOTS

easy. Icon. Token Swap -> KRW pair. Boom

WISE, WAND, PXS

Tau youst dont say link or nano or that shit

Nevermind, you'd said top 100

ltc

nigger cash? sounds like something Blockstream might promote.

It's Bitcoin

ARY

Sage

Fucking kill yourself OP

TRX

Lisk? Now is a good entry point cause it’s dipped deep

Its jibrel you retards

its poly or bat

but these threads really are always as bad as those youre complaining about bitch

It's kin

Dragon Chain

Faggot
The only answer is ada

Pls tell me user? I have looked at coinmarketcal for listings announcements and I can see a few potential candidates but I am too stupid to figure it out at the moment because I am tired.

xrp
>antonio banderas .gif

>catalyst
Pretty sure you’re talking about Enigma, getting listed on Bitfinex. That, or IOTA on Bittrex.

OP's already convinced we're all retards and unworthy by now lol

3 posts

he's larping

its OMG

Kyber

iota wont do shit until 2019/2020

tron

it's stellar fucking lumens

Zrx

how many more listings does this need.. so it will add number 120,121 coin pairing chart on cmc..lol

nebulas